Phuket Motorbike Taxi Rider Allegedly Sexually Assaults German Tourist

webfact

In deed a sad incident . And it surely should have taken place . And I’m sure there are many such incidents are not even reported. Better be careful, especially at night 

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Nemesis7 said:

In deed a sad incident . And it surely should have taken place . And I’m sure there are many such incidents are not even reported. Better be careful, especially at night 

"should have taken place"?? WTH!! You think it should have happened! I'm hoping this is just a 2nd language and you mean this shouldn't have taken place.

• Agree 1

The fact that the police have his phone number reminds me of the time I managed a record shop and my security caught someone shoplifting. He'd earlier given me his address when he ordered a record. I'd add that getting an address was company policy but made no sense, and some justifiably refused to give it. He also assaulted me when I gave chase, and we were in court on the Monday where he was fined for that as well.

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

The incident time and reporting time are different.

Well they would be wouldn't they? Doh!

She was walking at 0.45 a.m. when she got on the motor bike taxi. It wasn't stated what time the incident happened, only that by the time she got to the police station to report it it was 4.26 a.m.

Edited by sambum
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Nemesis7 said:

You say, " it surely should have taken place". Why "should" it have taken place? Or, perhaps you meant "shouldn't" have. Serious question.

29 minutes ago, sambum said:

Well they would be wouldn't they? Doh!

She was walking at 0.45 a.m. when she got on the motor bike taxi. It wasn't stated what time the incident happened, only that by the time she got to the police station to report it it was 4.26 a.m.

I was replying to this comment DOH !!

4 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Nothing ever good happens in the wee hours of morning....

Which said 04:26am... if you care to scroll back to the first comment.

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I was replying to this comment DOH !!

Which said 04:26am... if you care to scroll back to the first comment.

No it didn't... if you care to scroll back to the post itself, "at 4.26 a.m" was part of the OP by Webfact, and Flying Tiger was merely commenting that" Nothing ever good happens in the wee hours of morning...." He didn't mention any specific time!

This maybe be his M.O, I wonder how many other times it's worked for him and he got a ride off a lonely tourist? Or how many other times the victims never reported the touch up...?  Guess we will never know but there not long down from the trees around here thats for sure.... She will be looked down upon for damaging Thailand's Famous International Taxi Driver reputation how dare she.....

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:
5 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Nothing ever good happens in the wee hours of morning....

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The German tourist told police that she was walking alone in the Phuket Old Town when at 0:45 A.M. she got on a motorbike taxi heading to a hotel in Rassada, Mueang Phuket

The incident time and reporting time are different.

Seems she waited 4 hrs. before making a report. But accuracy in any copied report on AN now is far and few between as with their headlines.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Seems she waited 4 hrs. before making a report. But accuracy in any copied report on AN now is far and few between as with their headlines.

It could be that it took awhile for police to get there.  Then they have to invetigate on scene.

Then they take her to the police station.  Timeline sort of sounds right

Just wish they would stop with the sock phontos

Edited by kingstonkid

2 hours ago, Aussie999 said:

We don't know the full story, as usual Thai reporting leaves out some important details, if you actually live in Thailand, then you should know, and not make such comments.

Classically blaming the Victim....shame on you:coffee1:

PS: I'm in Thailand sience 17 Years!

Edited by ujayujay
  • Confused 1