‘Britain feels like Nazi Germany’: The Jewish people wanting to flee the UK as antisemitism

Social Media

10 minutes ago, JCauto said:

You're correct that I don't know you, and doubt I ever would have - self-righteous narcissists aren't my cup of tea. Look at you proudly marching yourself to the camps with the Jews you hate! How precious, I can already see you making your noble last speech to the evil Nazis as you condemn everyone you're supposedly dying for. You're a threat to nobody of consequence. And yeah, there's your proof, your "progressive Jewish friends" have told you about the Right-Wing scumbag lawyer Trump named as Ambassador who thinks Liberal Jews are "kapos"? LOL. That's one instance by the sort of person who knows Donnie Diapers well enough to be named Ambassador to Israel and nothing at all like you said in your original post.

Just to check your statement, I put your name as the author in the search function and checked whether there had been any posts about Sudan, Myanmar, Nagorno-Karabakh, Eritrea, Syria, Nigeria. Nope! Israel though gets 34 posts. Save your BS for your lentil-weaving "friends". Ever wonder why they're all so temporary? It's because you eventually find something incriminating from their background and that's it, they're off the list.

Could it be I don't spend much time on here any more  and those topics aren't discussed here - you make a lot of baseless assertions. Have a nice day and calm down, dear, I'm sure you're a nice person in real life.

Edited by beautifulthailand99

2 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Well, I see you've taken the time since this thread started to gain a PhD in Political Science. With wisdom like that, what's the point of debate?

The Jewish Communists who founded the "Labor Zionism" or "Social Zionism" movement sure would have been surprised to discover they're Far Right...

Was that more than a century ago or less? And was it before 1948 when Israel became a reality or not?

Edited by ozimoron

Just now, ozimoron said:

That was sheer supposition but it didn't stop you from grabbing your pitchfork and jumping on the bandwagon.

What's that got to do with the link to Owen Jones bias articles?

• Like 1

I want to point out that Jew hating is also not OK when a person is an Israeli Jew.

Recently my youtube algorithm pushed me stories about a bad boy son of an Israeli consular official in Florida.

The boy committed a crime and it was judged he wasn't covered by diplomatic immunity.

All well and good.

Among Jews among any nationality some commit crimes and face justice.

But then I read the comments.

Endless flow of racist Jew hating toxicity.

Those people don't just hate criminals, or Zionists, or Israelis. They hate all Jews!

Don't believe anyone who denies how pervasive hatred of Jews really is.

It's always been with us but right now it is exploding yet again.

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I want to point out that Jew hating is also not OK when a person is an Israeli Jew.

Recently my youtube algorithm pushed me stories about a bad boy son of an Israeli consular official in Florida.

The boy committed a crime and it was judged he wasn't covered by diplomatic immunity.

All well and good.

Those people don

and other commit crimes and don't face justice. Especially some in Israel.

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Could it be I don't spend much time on here any more  and those topics aren't discussed here - you make a lot of baseless assertions there. Have a nice day and calm down, dear, I'm sure you're a nice person in real life.

Or could it be you're a pontificating anti-semitic liar like Ozimoron? You're the one who asserted that you're the noble fighter against injustice (except against the Jews obviously) who never shirks a battle. So I went to observe you jousting with your enemies but found you not even on the battlefield. Unless of course it had to do with Israel, there's always an exception to every rule. And that exception, remarkably, always seems to be Israel for some folks. I don't think you're likely to be a pleasant person in real life, it's why I'm quite Left Wing but don't hang out much with those people. Wet, boring and generally unhygienic in my experience.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

For the record I read the Guardian,FT ,Mail, Independent, Telegraph, NYT, WSJ , Reditt sub groups, X. Mumsnet, Spectator, Haartez, Jewish Chronicle, Economist, New Statesman, New Yorker,WAPO, The Times and numerous You Tube channels on a daily basis (paywalls busted all!) so take your pick.

The diversity of reading material certainly doesn’t seem to have given you much enlightenment; probably best to revert to your go to source ………….. the Beano

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

The diversity of reading material certainly doesn’t seem to have given you much enlightenment; probably best to revert to your go to source ………….. the Beano

I preferred Wham.

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

To equate Israel with Nazi Germany is considered by some to be a trait of an antisemite. What does it imply of those who do the same about British people?

Its the the worst antisemitic atrocity since the Holocaust. Maybe that's why they've equated it..............

• Agree 2

43 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Haters gonna hate.

It not about hate, it is being realistic. There is consequenses for action. Most of us have learned to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, but not an absolute truth as we see and learn every day. 

Genocide or complete surrender is still the only solution to most etnic wars, as it always been.

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its the the worst antisemitic atrocity since the Holocaust. Maybe that's why they've equated it..............

I agree with your outrage at the attacks on innocent Israelis, however the assertion I was referring to pre-dates that awful event.

• Confused 2

Well, let the dogs in your country......and what do you expect. Turn neighborhoods into police no-go zones......UK IS FINNISHED AS A COUNTRY.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

All well and good.

Those people don't just hate criminals, or Zionists, or Israelis. They hate all Jews!

Don't believe anyone who denies how pervasive hatred of Jews really is.

It's always been with us but right now it is exploding yet again.

If you don't tell them you're a Jew, how would they know?

Worked with many, couldn't tell them from any other Londoners, they just looked like anyone else to me.

Same for Mormons, Baptists, Catholics, Jehovah Witness and Vegans.

I could usually spot the Muslims though.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It not about hate, it is being realistic. There is consequenses for action. Most of us have learned to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, but not an absolute truth as we see and learn every day. 

Genocide or complete surrender is still the only solution to most etnic wars, as it always been.

I call B.S.

What did random British Jews do to justify hatred based on being a Jew?

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If you don't tell them you're a Jew, how would they know?

Worked with many, couldn't tell them from any other Londoners, they just looked like anyone else to me.

Same for Mormons, Baptists, Catholics, Jehovah Witness and Vegans.

I could usually spot the Muslims though.

Covered this already and anyway it's not OK if people feel the need to hide their ethnicity just to feel safe.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I call B.S.

What did random British Jews do to justify hatred based on being a Jew?

If you poke a bear you reap what you sow to mix metaphors.

I don't believe any random British Jews not engaged in activism have attracted any significant issues.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

Off topic posts discussing a member's posting history and the replies contravening our Community Standards have been removed:

• If you would like to discuss moderation contact Support

Off topic posts and the replies bickering about the bias of sites and fact checkers contravening our Community Standards have been removed.

Edited by metisdead

9 hours ago, Goat said:

I speak with many Brits and they dont really complain about Jews at all. But they love going on about Indians, Pakistanis, Africans etc especially if they are muslim.

The Jews are very good at making sure "anti semitism" gets put up there more than anti others. They are highly sensitive.

“They are highly sensitive”

I think over the years they’ve earned that right .

History of Jewish Persecution | Antisemitism, Reasons & Problems

https://study.com/academy/lesson/history-of-jewish-persecution.html

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, riclag said:

“They are highly sensitive”

I think over the years they’ve earned that right .

History of Jewish Persecution | Antisemitism, Reasons & Problems

https://study.com/academy/lesson/history-of-jewish-persecution.html

Being tuned to rising antisemitism is a survival mechanism for Jews.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/31/politics/antisemitism-unstable-world-analysis/index.html

Edited by Jingthing

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Got to say I don't much like religious bigots of any flavour.

Go around professing to be gods chosen, and the rest of us are scum, and reap what you sow.

Jews say 'everybody else is scum'???    Can you provide ANY fact to prove that statement?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Greenhill said:

Jews say 'everybody else is scum'???    Can you provide ANY fact to prove that statement?

He didn’t say that at all, quite the opposite in fact; maybe just go back and read what he said again and the comment that he was replying to … page 1 I think

• Like 2