Yingluck Would Probably Return Home After August 22: Ex-MP

webfact

Like duh.. a possible conversation between Thaksin and his sister: listen dear, i have arranged

for my return to Thailand and everything is in place so it will be that I won't even be in prison at all,

I'll pull some strings to pretend to be sick while working on a pardon,

and when it's all done, I'll make sure the the high court exonerate you as well so you too can come back,

and who knows? we can all go back to ourselves, business, politics, madding in internal affairs, you know,

back to our old tricks...

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, stoner said:

i hope she joins thai friendly. 

I remember years ago there was a poster who also had the hots for her, but on reflection was a little worried too due to the resemblance of her brother.....

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, john donson said:

red bull dude next, little stint in a hospital?

What would his ailment be ... PTSD from running over and killing someone :coffee1:

9 hours ago, webfact said:

FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS of her brother/de facto Pheu Thai boss-cum-convict on parole Thaksin Shinawatra, deposed prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra would probably return home from self-exile abroad and would literally be kept far from jail upon her planned homecoming, according to a former lawmaker.

The seed is being sown... 

8 hours ago, Pesche said:

I live in Thailand and love this country since 34 years. I've seen really quite a lot.

However,

The blatant manipulation and corruption at this level weakens totally my respect to this great country.

Manipulative Thaksin has betrayded his own country. He turned his back to his country while fleeing in self-exile!

Nepotism made his sister become prime minister and...

She did and does exactly the same!

Again, the same scenario! It looks like she is coming back and will be treated with "white silk hand gloves"...

And now, on top of this, it seems that the Shinawatra-Clan still overtly pulls the string while (quote) "pushing Srettha Thavisin to power and taking part in power play over the setup of a Pheu Thai-led government and allocation of cabinet portfolios among coalition partners."

This is a sad picture for me.

Is this the way the patronizing Elite interprets "Democracy"?!

So let's go back to full on military junta eh?

11 hours ago, webfact said:

Thepthai said Yingluck who had allegedly quietly pushed for last year’s successful naming of real estate tycoon Srettha Thavisin as head of a post-election government would probably wait until after that date in August so her brother would manipulate to bring her back home as had been the case of his own.

Like they say and Proven , There' No Fairplay in Politics Not only in Thailand.

• Agree 1

Let her come back .... who cares after all what happened inn the meantime ...

At least , she is more pleasant to look  at than her brother .

Thailand is what it is ... and that won't change , not before the next elections , at least ...

And if the wrong party wins ( again ) , there will be another coup .

That is how it works here .

• Agree 1