Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He should be fired for lying about such a thing. 

Usa should stop supporting and protecting Israel for lying to him! ? 

Anyway, Isreal have nuclear warheads, so,,,

• Like 1

Please take note of the OP point one:

"Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War."

This is not a history topic or a topic on Russia, Putin or Ukraine

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What lies did Israel tell Biden ?

Obviously we going in circles, and office time is over! We will see if I bother to continue tomorow.

Have a good evening 😀

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Obviously we going in circles, and office time is over! We will see if I bother to continue tomorow.

Have a good evening 😀

Seems like Biden was confused about what he saw , whether he saw some photos or not .

Thats nothing to do with any info Israel gave to him, therefore your claims that Israel lied to Biden cannot be correct

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I just wanted to match your statement "child killers" to an actual figure, for context purposes. This is such a delicate and contentious issue, with lots of omissions, distortions and even outright lies being disseminated (this is a general observation and not directed at you specifically), that I believe pinpoint accuracy is necessary.

36 Israeli Children died in the Oct 7 th terror attack .

Although some people seem to be saying that because Biden was confused about what he saw, that means no Israeli Children were killed in the attack

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Highlighting fabricated stories about slaughtered babies does not equate to denial of the real victims. Again, accuracy is essential.

The 36 dead Israeli  children killed by Hamas terrorists isn't a fabricated story .

How Hamas killed those Children isn't really that important ,

Whether they were babies or Children is a moot point .

The French journalist who reported on the dead babies stated that there was a language difference and her report of babies meant youngsters, children and necessarily laterally babies 

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Absolutely. 

36 dead children does not warrant killing 10,000+

It wasn't just the dead Children though , it was 1200 people that died in the terror attack and Hamas membership is 25 000 and Hamas are responsible for the 1200 deaths 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

For some reason my previous post seems to have gone missing, here it is in the Telegraph. Powerful stuff.

After winning Best International Feature Film for The Zone of Interest, British director Jonathan Glazer delivered one of the most overtly political speeches of the night, as he touched on Israel’s war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip.
The Zone of Interest director Jonathan Glazer said he refuted 'the Holocaust being hijacked'
Glazer, who is Jewish, said: “We stand here as men who refute their Jewishness and the Holocaust being hijacked by an occupation which has led to conflict for so many innocent people.” He continued: “Whether the victims of October 7th in Israel or the ongoing attack on Gaza, all the victims, this dehumanisation, how do we resist?”

“All our choices were made to reflect and confront us in the present – not to say, ‘Look what they did then,’ rather, ‘Look what we do now’,” he said of his film, which is based on a novel by the late Martin Amis and centres on a German officer’s family living next door to the Auschwitz death camp during the Second World War.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2024/03/10/oscars-2024-live-latest-updates/

I think he should stick to filmmaking. 

Jonathan Glazer's Oscars Speech Sparks Jewish Fury: 'Betrayed His People' (newsweek.com)

Jonathan Glazer's Oscars Speech Sparks Jewish Fury: 'Betrayed His People'

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

I just wanted to match your statement "child killers" to an actual figure, for context purposes. This is such a delicate and contentious issue, with lots of omissions, distortions and even outright lies being disseminated (this is a general observation and not directed at you specifically), that I believe pinpoint accuracy is necessary.

I hope you are just as concerned for the pin point accuracy of the Hamas announced daily deaths of Palestinians. A topic on the matter would suggest your not seeing as you've not commented on it.

22 hours ago, WDSmart said:

I'm not "justifying" it. I'm telling you why I think Hamas felt "justified" in doing it. Just as I'm sure, you think the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza is "justified." I think neither is, but I know there are many on both sides that do. I'm only presenting the other side's perspective. Why can't you accept that? Why do you blame me for that? You can blame them and call them names, but why do that to me?

For some posters only one side is right and the other is evil and anyone that does not support the "right side" is to be attacked.

However some posters can see both sides of the conflict.

I can't be bothered with one eyed posters which is why most of them are on ignore.

Put up a reasonable point of view, and I'll debate that, but just saying israelis good Palestinians bad is not a reasonable point of view.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

For some posters only one side is right and the other is evil and anyone that does not support the "right side" is to be attacked.

I can't be bothered with one eyed posters which is why most of them are on ignore.

Put up a reasonable point of view, and I'll debate that, but just saying israelis good Palestinians bad is not a reasonable point of view.

Have you ever praised Israel for anything and have you ever been critical of Palestinians ?

You are just as one sided and biased  as those whom you are pointing fingers at and accusing them .

I cannot think of even one thing that Hamas has done this is praiseworthy , just an endless list of crimes, dishonesty and atrocities and deaths 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Hummin said:

Usa should stop supporting and protecting Israel for lying to him! ? 

Anyway, Isreal have nuclear warheads, so,,,

I doubt israel would use them in this conflict as there is no possible way for them to lose against Hamas. If they did, I dare say they will instantly become pariah. Even the surrounding Arab states that are allowing israel to kill thousands of fellow Arab Muslims with barely a protest could not let such a massive crime go unanswered.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can I suggest that you place posters on ignore because you cannot accept any other opinion other than your own.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

I hope you are just as concerned for the pin point accuracy of the Hamas announced daily deaths of Palestinians. A topic on the matter would suggest your not seeing as you've not commented on it.

Yes I am. I don't have time to go on all the topics.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Interesting article opinion piece from John Spencer the chair of urban warfare studies at the Modern War Institute.

The Road to Ceasefire Leads Through the Rafah Offensive

Have you wondered why, despite the devastation in Gaza and massive diplomatic efforts involving many countries, Hamas continues to refuse a ceasefire? It has a lot to do with its initial strategy on October 7—and the United States.

When Hamas attacked and invaded Israel, it did so knowing there would be a massive response by Israel and an operation into Gaza. It knew many Gazan civilians would die, indeed they counted on it, referring to their population as a "nation of martyrs" and taking pride in their sacrifices to further Hamas's military goals.

The military strategy for Hamas' October 7 attack was to create the largest scale of atrocity possible and survive Israel's counterattack. Then, having survived, it intended to build up for many more October 7 attacks, all with the aim of achieving its grand strategic goal: the destruction of Israel and the death of the Jewish people.

https://www.newsweek.com/road-ceasefire-leads-through-rafah-offensive-opinion-1878137

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

LOL yea convenient for you to have time for Israel numbers and not Hamas

How the Gaza Ministry of Health Fakes Casualty Numbers

I consider Hamas and Israel to be two sides of a same coin, as I have demonstrated earlier in this thread, so you will never see me engaging in the Israel vs. Hamas dichotomy.

I will look at the topic you linked later on today.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I consider Hamas and Israel to be two sides of a same coin, as I have demonstrated earlier in this thread, so you will never see me engaging in the Israel vs. Hamas dichotomy.

I will look at the topic you linked later on today.

What's that got to do with the casualty numbers, you seem to have time to justify not talking about them...............

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

The main reason the USA are standing out alone in the world and supporting Israel is because of the highly unproportionate number of  the Jewish community in congress and government. 

https://forward.com/fast-forward/417047/congress-is-now-3-times-more-jewish-than-united-states-as-a-whole/

Still a tiny percentage but typical Jew counting tactic of Jew haters and Israel demonizers. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-11/momentum-shifting-toward-russia-in-ukraine-war-us-spies-warn?leadSource=reddit_wall

Hamas’s Persistence

Their joint report warned of the risk of regional escalation in the Israel-Hamas war. It said armed resistance to Israel by Hamas is likely to continue for years and “it is likely that the Gaza conflict will have a generational impact on terrorism,” they said. It was an implicit rejection of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s pledge that Israel’s current offensive will wipe out the group that’s considered a terrorist organization by the US and European Union.

The report said US spy agencies assess that “Iranian leaders did not orchestrate nor had foreknowledge of the Hamas attack against Israel” on Oct. 7 that sparked months of fighting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1