Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

15 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

It’s intriguing to note that despite frequent criticisms of CNN as a reliable source by Maga World, it is referenced when the narrative aligns with your views.

This brings to mind cognitive dissonance, a phenomenon often triggered by new information that contradicts established beliefs.

The selective interpretation of information is evident in the discussion of Trump’s ‘bloodbath’ statement. CNN clearly states, ‘Trump warns of a “bloodbath” for the auto industry and country if he loses the election.’ My initial post raised concerns about the potential consequences of such ambiguous political statements and their varied interpretations.

I did not demean anyone in my original post. I highlighted that ambiguous statements might be challenging for those with literacy difficulties, while others might willfully overlook the obvious, hence the proverb, ‘there are none so blind as those who will not see,’ and its definition to underscore my point about intentional ignorance.

If you choose to identify with the terms ‘stupid’ and ‘brainless,’ which were your words, not mine, that is your prerogative.

However, the ad hominem attack suggesting I have ‘way more issues than any Trump supporter’ lacks substantive argumentation. As a Trump supporter could you elaborate on your ‘issues’?

Furthermore, the tu quoque logical fallacy ‘pot calling the kettle black’ accusation serves as a diversion rather than addressing the core points of the debate.

I advocate for transparent, straightforward discussions that promote understanding, respect for differing opinions, and intellectual enrichment.

Trump warns of ‘bloodbath’ for auto industry and country if he loses the election | CNN Politics

Or put another way, you are talking a load of old cobblers!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You talk down to non college educated folks wanting a free ride. Pease explain how the millions of uneducated illegals pouring in is a good thing.

Also I was wondering about 88, As the Times article explained, the number 88 represents the phrase “Heil Hitler,”

Very tricky.

America is 7th in literacy, 22nd in science, 27th in math. Some of those illegals are probably better educated than many Trumpers.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

America is 7th in literacy, 22nd in science, 27th in math. Some of those illegals are probably better educated than many Trumpers.

You'd have a different view point if it was your tax dollars funding the illegals.

Now, what's your edumacated view of using 88 for a forum name.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, mzanzi said:

I would rather see a Civil war in America than the same old year in year out of invading peaceful countries and stealing their resources , would be awesome television viewing .

Sounds like you're talking about Russia.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

She is absolutely right. Jan 6 has shown the kind of destruction that Trump can wage on the country if he lose. This man is desperate to win at all course for personal reasons and he will go scorched earth if he lose again. Trump has no attachment to reality and damage that he will inflict to the country and the people. He has a dubious disdainful view of his supporters and called them disgusting and will not bat an eyelid if his supporters die for him. 

You=Liberalism=Mental Disorder.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

It’s intriguing to note that despite frequent criticisms of CNN as a reliable source by Maga World, it is referenced when the narrative aligns with your views.

This brings to mind cognitive dissonance, a phenomenon often triggered by new information that contradicts established beliefs.

The selective interpretation of information is evident in the discussion of Trump’s ‘bloodbath’ statement. CNN clearly states, ‘Trump warns of a “bloodbath” for the auto industry and country if he loses the election.’ My initial post raised concerns about the potential consequences of such ambiguous political statements and their varied interpretations.

I did not demean anyone in my original post. I highlighted that ambiguous statements might be challenging for those with literacy difficulties, while others might willfully overlook the obvious, hence the proverb, ‘there are none so blind as those who will not see,’ and its definition to underscore my point about intentional ignorance.

If you choose to identify with the terms ‘stupid’ and ‘brainless,’ which were your words, not mine, that is your prerogative.

However, the ad hominem attack suggesting I have ‘way more issues than any Trump supporter’ lacks substantive argumentation. As a Trump supporter could you elaborate on your ‘issues’?

Furthermore, the tu quoque logical fallacy ‘pot calling the kettle black’ accusation serves as a diversion rather than addressing the core points of the debate.

I advocate for transparent, straightforward discussions that promote understanding, respect for differing opinions, and intellectual enrichment.

Trump warns of ‘bloodbath’ for auto industry and country if he loses the election | CNN Politics

I was wrong.  I stand corrected.

Your posts have proceeded past the “almost “ mark to that of equal or greater than “you know who “ in length and gibberish content.

Congratulations!  I knew you wouldn’t let us down.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh dear, still concentrating on a blokes physical condition, but not surprised, because you have nothing else, it seems.............:coffee1:

Little warm this time of year in the fan room.  

Plenty of water should keep your brain hydrated and logical.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Don’t forget last place in Journalism!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Don’t forget last place in Journalism!

How can one forget first place in village idiots? All that moonshine causing fetal alcohol syndrome.

Quite weird, they all seem to wear red baseball caps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The number after Walker may be pure coincidence with your observation, but don't let that get in the way of your apocryphal logic.

It probably makes just as much sense as yours, which is like a really big guy having the nickname of Tiny.

It does make one cause to wonder and ponder, you're welcome.

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Little warm this time of year in the fan room.  

Plenty of water should keep your brain hydrated and logical.

At my place, downstairs is usually OK, but I have 4 ceiling and one pedestal fan going at the mo, as it is waaay hotter than usual. Never needed A/C downstairs, upstairs is a different story.

Living on the edge of a lake helps, water table under the house, floor tiles always cool...........🤗

You live in one room then, well, I suppose many do, chin up, it will cool down the end of next month.

Even too hot for me to mow the lawn today.......🥵

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

People like pence .haley and now desanctus make me sick when eventually they "see the light" when they were the 3 monkeys before see no evil ect.

Only 1 I respect was rex tillerson who said it as it was whilst still in government 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Google - 'Trump claims auto industry faces a bloodbath' . Any fool can do that - maybe not one with TDS. 

Your original post claims that the media story is easily discredited, yet evidence to support this has not been presented.

The responsibility to substantiate claims lies with the person who makes them, not with others to disprove them.

Personal attacks are not a substitute for evidence and only detract from the validity of your argument.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Burden of proof - Wikipedia

Edited by LosLobo
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/17/2024 at 6:55 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

What's your point ... there are bad actors on both sides... why not point your fingers at them as well?  Menendez comes to mind... right?  Rather than spend your energy fighting your TDS... fight for a less corrupt government.

The point was the quality of presidential hires. Bob Menendez was not hired by Biden, he's been a senator since 2006.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1