So that's were all the Hot women hang out!

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

The one telling people not to act their shoe size ?

Seems, all the world except for the third world countries of Myanmar and Liberia and of course US went metric and that includes shoe sizes.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, HugoFastor said:

Good on him. Safe sex. 

<deleted> is safe sex ?

To be fair the amount of booze he consumes...... I doubt a erection is even possible so even his hand will be disappointed !

Edited by Ralf001
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

<deleted> is safe sex ?

To be fair the amount of booze he consumes...... I doubt a erection is even possible so even his hand will be disappointed !

There are plenty of guys like bob who get so inebriated, take a tart back to their room, then pass out before the water sports even get started, and in the morning the girl is lying there with their face on his chest telling him how wonderful it was last night.  

• Sad 1

Just now, HugoFastor said:

There are plenty of guys like bob who get so inebriated, take a tart back to their room, then pass out before the water sports even get started, and in the morning the girl is lying there with their face on his chest telling him how wonderful it was last night.  

Bob likes girls to pee on him ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, bob smith said:

Don't worry mate, I tick ALL the boxes!

bob.

From the looks of your photo, I seriously doubt it.  In my opinion, Bob Smith has an exaggerated opinion of himself.

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, bob smith said:

I have recently joined an exclusive and prestigious gym in thailand.

Very expensive, only the really well heeled may apply..

Anyway As soon as i walked through the door i couldn't believe my eyes! The place was dripping with victorias secret model types. White skin, amazing bodies, most speak very good English.

Why oh why have i been wasting my life in bars filled with tattooed prozzies when i could have been mixing it with the creme de la creme instead..

Mrs smith is going to have to up her game now that i have seen the REAL talent that is on offer in this country - bob smith may just be on the lookout for a new bird!

bob.

You can still get a std and give to your wife 555555

22 hours ago, bob smith said:

I have recently joined an exclusive and prestigious gym in thailand.

Very expensive, only the really well heeled may apply..

Anyway As soon as i walked through the door i couldn't believe my eyes! The place was dripping with victorias secret model types. White skin, amazing bodies, most speak very good English.

Why oh why have i been wasting my life in bars filled with tattooed prozzies when i could have been mixing it with the creme de la creme instead..

Mrs smith is going to have to up her game now that i have seen the REAL talent that is on offer in this country - bob smith may just be on the lookout for a new bird!

bob.

If that is what you go to the gym for, save your money.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

The white skin part just killed it for me, I want the dark cocoa skin, nothing like it. White, pale, ghost like skin is so ridiculously overrated. 

Everybody has their own preferences, I think the white skinned Chiang Mai girls are the most beautiful in the kingdom.

• Like 1

I've lived in gyms for the last 50 years, with the exception of part time now here in Thailand because the gym opens at 2 PM and it's a tad inconvenient to go that late, with driving 30 kilos each way, although it's becoming necessary because that's the only choice I have. I trained people for over 16 years, and was in as good shape as anyone in those gyms, including many of the drug users. These clubs were in New Jersey and Texas, and most of them weren't cheap, with a few high dollar. Women like Bob describes were all the same as women everywhere else. They look for money and looks, or power in a man, with looks third for many. Women, no matter how intelligent, are still very naive about men. They look for the model types, although these types are the first ones to cheat on them because of their narcissistic attitudes. If I can have one 10, I can have them all. They're actually right because of this woman ignorance. They think these men will actually stay after sex, although most will, like most men, leave. It was hard for me to date many of them because I wasn't wealthy, although I had a much better body than those they chose who had more dinero. One example is Halle Berry, a woman I consider to be at the top as far as looks. She has been married three times, and her first two cheated on her. Stupid to me because if you have a 10, you do anything to keep her, as long as she's not nuts. No matter what gym you go to, this will happen. Most will ignore you if you try and start a conversation, unless you study them awhile and try and figure out what they like, just by appearing there and their habits, books chosen, music listened to, etc. But if you're well off, and you show it by your choice of clothes consistently, or they see you get in an expensive car, you have a better chance the average man won't. Look at the videos of gold diggers and you'll see the reality.

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, bob smith said:

Why oh why have i been wasting my life in bars filled with tattooed prozzies when i could have been mixing it with the creme de la creme instead

Cos you actually have a chance with the rabid, flee-bitten, prozzies.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The white skin part just killed it for me, I want the dark cocoa skin, nothing like it. White, pale, ghost like skin is so ridiculously overrated. 

I, too, like the brown Asians. It's one of their redeeming qualities. 

• Thumbs Up 1