Trump wins last-minute reprieve as judge cuts fraud bond to $175m

Social Media

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Flight risk’.

What on earth are you waffling on about.

The $464 million penalty ruling against Trump for the frauds he committed is a ‘Civil Court’ ruling.

It was not a criminal trial, there is no prison sentence and hence ‘flight risk’ is not even a consideration.

The Court has all the powers it needs to seize Trump’s assets regardless of wether or not he does a runner.

Once again, we see a perfect example of you, a Trump supporter, running running your mouth only to expose the extent of your ignorance on the matter under discussion.

You’re not the only one, it’s a thing amongst a certain section of Trump supporters.

Democrat judge

Hates Trump

Plucks numbers out of thin air

Nothing to see here.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Flight risk’.

What on earth are you waffling on about?

The $464 million penalty ruling against Trump for the frauds he committed is a ‘Civil Court’ ruling.

It was not a criminal trial, there is no prison sentence and hence ‘flight risk’ is not even a consideration.

The Court has all the powers it needs to seize Trump’s assets regardless of wether or not he does a runner.

Once again, we see a perfect example of you, a Trump supporter, running your mouth only to expose the extent of your ignorance on the matter under discussion.

You’re not the only one, it’s a thing amongst a certain section of Trump supporters.

How true..........🤗

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Looks increasingly like a victory for Trump come November 5.

Trump wins only if his cre turns out … and the vast majority of American voters do not vote. I they majority votes he … again … will be defeated.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Majority of Supporters believe and support America & a Constitutional republic.

My country was founded on

a aggressive approach .The founders of The USA,could of been all hung by the King of England for treason, if captured.

What country  are you from?

The Netherlands and as a nation we have been at war with England more times than the USA but we still not use this as an excuse for being the tallest people in the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be deleted. If you don’t want your post to be deleted, spell people’s names correctly.

11 hours ago, riclag said:

The same thing is happening again by a Government who has Weaponized agencies to persecute the opposition party leader 

Don't forget the government persecution of Hunter Biden.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Paper wealth and much depend on shares meeting performance requirements of an unprofitable company in 6 months period. Not time yet to gloat. 

Why would I gloat?

As a neutral observer I just saw the report and thought I would post it for the benefit of those who are under the impression he is broke. He appears to be anything but broke. 

Makes no difference to me.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Did you buy any shares of Trump stock?

Not that I am aware of. But the management company that manages my investments do not have specific instructions not to buy stock on political grounds so I guess it's possible.

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

This is yet another scam for Trump fans to lose money.

I doubt that. But if people wish to invest based on their heart rather than their head that is their choice. Maybe you should direct these questions at a Trump fan?

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Not that I am aware of. But the management company that manages my investments do not have specific instructions not to buy stock on political grounds so I guess it's possible.

I doubt that. But if people wish to invest based on their heart rather than their head that is their choice. Maybe you should direct these questions at a Trump fan?

Regardless of the politics, over the long term, a stock's price is related to its earnings. If the ratio of share price to earnings is too high, the share price eventually declines.

Most of the time. Crypto is a noticeable exception.

Anyway, Trump's company loses money, so the share price eventually will decline.

• Agree 1