Who the hell was I kiddin!

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

what were the Thai assets that you were able to liquidate since yesterday?

I have been slowly liquidating since 2022.

Just finished now.

and as if I am going to tell you what my assets were!!

get stuffed, ralf.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

If I sold up all my Thai assets 

I would have so many millions of Kip I couldn't begin to spend it.

Or carry it! I was in Luang Prabang last year. Had to drag around a suitcase full of cash just to pay for a couple of afternoon beer Laos.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

30 years in Thailand  now ive sold all my assets except motorcycle will only come for 4 months a year in European winter and stay with my wife  , Its not the same place anymore ,I have family here  but they can visit me in Europe in summer , Ive sold my house ,  business , removed all large finances back to europe ,,  the negative vibes which have increased of last 5 years ,bull<deleted>,  bureaucracy, economy, ripoffs, pollution  and many other things have slowly eroded my passion for Thailand ,,,, Its  not gonna get any better   ,,, i can tolerate it for 4 months  for the motorcycling and warmth    thats about it these days .There are nicer options 

Well said mate!

Some think that Thailand is the be all and end all! 

Many are stuck here with no viable alternative so they slap on a fake smile and pretend they love it.

Thailand isn't that great. Its not even mediocre to be honest. It will only get worse and worse. I am jumping ship before its too late.. Luckily i have a solid raft to keep me floating indefinitely..

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Well said mate!

Some think that Thailand is the be all and end all! 

Many are stuck here with no viable alternative so they slap on a fake smile and pretend they love it.

Thailand isn't that great. Its not even mediocre to be honest. It will only get worse and worse. I am jumping ship before its too late.. Luckily i have a solid raft to keep me floating indefinitely..

bob.

Try Yasothon, it is great.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Stocky said:

Your posts are typified by a general sense of paranoia, if you aren't simply trolling (which I suspect you are), then I really think you need to seek help.

He's got all the help he's ever gonna need or get. It comes in 16 ounce bottles and he seeks it's help on an hourly basis. It impairs cognitive function, slows reaction times, disrupts neurotransmitter balance, affects memory formation and recall, and in the long term, contributes to brain shrinkage and cognitive decline. It also leads to the risk of confusion, indecision, depression and anxiety. So he's already clearly gotten all those benefits. Lifting the bottles often enough is also known to trigger growth of the bicep muscle, but for some reason he hasn't seen any of that benefit thus far. Perhaps he's using a drinking straw? 

• Haha 2

Is your wife going too Bob ,or are you just dumping her ? , I think we on Aseannow are going to be

sick of you posting from your new place of residence ,how much better than Thailand it is , with better woman , 

cheaper beer , and better food ... good luck ,.... P.S I hope you are really going this time , you have made promises before .....

regards worgeordie

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Is your wife going too Bob ,or are you just dumping her ? , I think we on Aseannow are going to be

sick of you posting from your new place of residence ,how much better than Thailand it is , with better woman , 

cheaper beer , and better food ... good luck ,.... P.S I hope you are really going this time , you have made promises before .....

regards worgeordie

Im definitely going so im sure you will be happy.

I honestly wish you the best of luck.. You are gonna need it!

bob.