Trump pays $175 million bond

CharlieH

On 4/11/2024 at 9:18 AM, Yellowtail said:

Or at least less prosecuted. When a leftist commits perjury or breaks campaign finance laws, they get a pass, or a fine. 

Give me an example of a "leftist" who was convicted of perjury, but escaped incarceration.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

How original.  Considering the source.

This is the guy who's your idol? Bizarre.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2023/trump-criminal-investigations-cases-tracker-list/

For the first 234 years of the nation’s history, no American president or former president had ever been indicted. That changed in 2023. Over a five-month span, former President Donald Trump was charged in four criminal cases. Together, the indictments accuse him of wide-ranging criminal conduct before, during and after his presidency.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

This is the guy who's your idol? Bizarre.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2023/trump-criminal-investigations-cases-tracker-list/

For the first 234 years of the nation’s history, no American president or former president had ever been indicted. That changed in 2023. Over a five-month span, former President Donald Trump was charged in four criminal cases. Together, the indictments accuse him of wide-ranging criminal conduct before, during and after his presidency.

How many criminal cases has he been found guilty of?  Zero 

He will be the next President.  Thanks in part to those on the left who keep making him stronger.

Book your shrink early.  There’s going to be a mad rush.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

How anyone could support a pathological liar and grifter like Trump boggles my mind.

P.S. he's been found guilty many times. His foundation. University. Libel case. Corporate fraud. Insane. And more to come...I'd suggest putting your tinfoil hat on to keep the truth from getting to you. :cheesy:

Suggest you check out Biden’s records of “truth telling “.  Most likely you already have but refuse to admit.  SOP for the liberal mentality.

More available on Utube.

Not fake .  The real McCoy on tape. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/johnny-carson-poked-fun-at-biden-plagiarism-claims-in-1980s-video

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-biden-buy-american-plagiarizing

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bidens-fictional-tales-fact-checked-wapo-ny-times-outlets-stop-short-declaring-them-lies

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

How anyone could support a pathological liar and grifter like Trump boggles my mind.

P.S. he's been found guilty many times. His foundation. University. Libel case. Corporate fraud. Insane. And more to come...I'd suggest putting your tinfoil hat on to keep the truth from getting to you. :cheesy:

Yeah, as with most lefties, your mind is easily boggled. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Fox News isn't a credible source for information. Quite the opposite. Not worth the time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

Have you ever considered using logic and reasoning in your posts?

Your statement using the logical fallacy 'Absence of Evidence' would suggest otherwise.

Just because there hasn’t been a conviction yet, doesn’t mean the charges are invalid or untrue. Legal proceedings can take time and a lack of conviction doesn’t equate to innocence.

And many of his cases were settled out of court, sparring Trump embarrassment.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Fox News isn't a credible source for information. Quite the opposite. Not worth the time.

You are well aware of Biden’s consistency in lying and plagiarism.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge on a public forum tells me everything I need to know about you 

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You are well aware of Biden’s consistency in lying and plagiarism.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge on a public forum tells me everything I need to know about you 

They don't any of that on CNN. 

Didn't he just say that inflation was 9% when he took office?

The left does not give a whit when their guys lie. "Truth is not a left wing value."

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

They don't any of that on CNN. 

Didn't he just say that inflation was 9% when he took office?

The left does not give a whit when their guys lie. "Truth is not a left wing value."

“Truth is not aleft wing value."

Yep!  Never has been!

The man who got off easy.  “I did not have sexual relations with that woman “ before a national tv audience.

The rest is history.

Personally I give a rats as- .  Most Swamp politicians has engaged in hookers.  The hypocrisy is staggering.

It’s the policies for America I’m most concerned about.  Trump’s got it!

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“Truth is not aleft wing value."

Yep!  Never has been!

The man who got off easy.  “I did not have sexual relations with that woman “ before a national tv audience.

The rest is history.

Personally I give a rats as- .  Most Swamp politicians has engaged in hookers.  The hypocrisy is staggering.

It’s the policies for America I’m most concerned about.  Trump’s got it!

What policies?

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not true. CNN fact checks politicians all the time. Unlike the right wing media outlets who give lying conservatives a pass...

That hilarious.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

What policies?

Education will set you free!  

If you’re too ignorant to understand that, there’s no hope for you.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

That hilarious.

You wouldn't know because they've brainwashed you into thinking it's fake news. Trump and his allies are great with propaganda. This is an excellent example. Take a peek one day. It's biased, but factual. Unlike Faux News

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

You wouldn't know because they've brainwashed you into thinking it's fake news. Trump and his allies are great with propaganda. This is an excellent example. Take a peek one day. It's biased, but factual. Unlike Faux News

The left controls virtually all news television, big tech, all newspapers, virtually all the institutions, Hollywood, every big city, Wall Street, K-12 education and the universities. 

That you and all the other leftists still believe in the Russian collusion hoax proves it. The Steele dossier was fabricated and the Muller investigate found no collusion between Trump and Russia and the Alpha Bank was made up. 

You guys still believe January 6 was an insurrection. 

• Confused 1

Masters of the universe?

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

The left controls virtually all news television, big tech, all newspapers, virtually all the institutions, Hollywood, every big city, Wall Street, K-12 education and the universities. 

That you and all the other leftists still believe in the Russian collusion hoax proves it. The Steele dossier was fabricated and the Muller investigate found no collusion between Trump and Russia and the Alpha Bank was made up. 

You guys still believe January 6 was an insurrection. 

Wow. What a stretch. But you didn't even read the Muller report. Just got your talking points from the accused, Trump. A true cult member.

But seriously. Read the first 30 pages.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack

On January 6, 2021, the United States Capitol Building in Washington, D.C., was attacked by a mob[33][34][35] of supporters of then-U.S. president Donald Trump, two months after his defeat in the 2020 presidential election. They sought to keep Trump in power by occupying the Capitol and preventing a joint session of Congress counting the Electoral College votes to formalize the victory of President-elect Joe Biden.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Masters of the universe?

Wow. What a stretch. But you didn't even read the Muller report. Just got your talking points from the accused, Trump. A true cult member.

But seriously. Read the first 30 pages.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack

On January 6, 2021, the United States Capitol Building in Washington, D.C., was attacked by a mob[33][34][35] of supporters of then-U.S. president Donald Trump, two months after his defeat in the 2020 presidential election. They sought to keep Trump in power by occupying the Capitol and preventing a joint session of Congress counting the Electoral College votes to formalize the victory of President-elect Joe Biden.

Yet Trump has never been charged with, much less convicted of insurrection.

No one that entered the Capital building on January 6th brought a firearm into the building. 

None of the Capital Police were seriously injured such that that required hospitalization on January 6th. 

Yet you still see it as an insurrection. CNN serves their mission well. 

C

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Your fatboy liberal slob thinks it is.  That’s why he agreed to be interviewed.

Perhaps you can share a donut with him.  You two would have great conversations.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Biden did the plagiarism things 40 years ago once.

Trump isn't smart enough to plagiarize.

Time for a search again.  Could be gas house effects.

• Confused 1