Trump pays $175 million bond

CharlieH

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have an in-context quote? I thought not. 

Next you are going to ask for an in-context quote of Hitler ordering killing of the Jews.

Do you really doubt that Trump wanted the crowd to Storm the Capitol?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I must of missed the section when he ordered the 5 hits (murder).  Can you point this out?

All I heard was he was going to march.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Classic liberal.  Take the words out of context so it meets your agenda.

I see it differently.

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Classic liberal.  Take the words out of context so it meets your agenda.

I see it differently.

Let’s put the words back in context for you.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

And then the angry mob of Trump’s supporters marched to the Capitol, rioted and tried to prevent the certification of the election result.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If I changed my news sources, I would not even know Biden is a liar, and you would be having to defend him by claiming it's okay for Biden to lie, because you think Trump lies more. 

You watching CNN probably still believe Trump said there were good Nazis and that he was going to be a dictator. 

You continue to troll with misinformation. Why don't you go to Breitbart where your fellow MAGA folk hang out. You can post as much misinformation there as you want.

• Agree 1

Interesting that the bond is secured (between trump and KSIC) by trump's Schwab account. Why wouldn't trump just put up the bond from his Schwab account? (That is a rhetorical question.)

Trump says $175 million bond is financially secure, asks judge to reject New York attorney general’s challenge

In court filings Monday night, Trump said the bond secured by Knight Specialty Insurance Company is backed by Trump’s Charles Schwab account with more than $175 million in cash. Knight Specialty can take control of the Schwab account and is fully backed by its parent company to assume any risk, one of Trump’s filings said.

“The DJT Trust granted KSIC a security interest in a Schwab brokerage account, in which the DJT Trust is obligated to maintain no less than $175 million in cash or cash equivalents at all times,” according to an affirmation filed in support of the bond by Gregory Serio, a former superintendent of insurance for New York state and partner of Park Strategies, a government consulting firm.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/15/politics/trump-civil-fraud-case-bond-financially-secure/index.html

2 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Interesting that the bond is secured (between trump and KSIC) by trump's Schwab account. Why wouldn't trump just put up the bond from his Schwab account? (That is a rhetorical question.)

Trump says $175 million bond is financially secure, asks judge to reject New York attorney general’s challenge

In court filings Monday night, Trump said the bond secured by Knight Specialty Insurance Company is backed by Trump’s Charles Schwab account with more than $175 million in cash. Knight Specialty can take control of the Schwab account and is fully backed by its parent company to assume any risk, one of Trump’s filings said.

“The DJT Trust granted KSIC a security interest in a Schwab brokerage account, in which the DJT Trust is obligated to maintain no less than $175 million in cash or cash equivalents at all times,” according to an affirmation filed in support of the bond by Gregory Serio, a former superintendent of insurance for New York state and partner of Park Strategies, a government consulting firm.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/15/politics/trump-civil-fraud-case-bond-financially-secure/index.html

I think the other bond was backed by his money in Schwab? The Jean Carroll case that he lost.

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

And then the angry mob of Trump’s supporters marched to the Capitol, rioted and tried to prevent the certification of the election result.

You forgot to post the part about go home peacefully.

Once again you take the word fighting out of context so it meets your agenda.

When a person fights a battle with cancer for example, does that mean they are inciting a riot?  Of course not.

It boils down to how YOU want to interpret.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Fox News isn't a credible source for information. Quite the opposite. Not worth the time.

And CNN is credible?  I don’t think so.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-knocks-cnns-non-stop-trump-bashing

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-covington-nick-sandmann-defamation-suit-settled

https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-lemon-became-embarrassing-distraction-cnn-lost-newsroom-endless-antics-insiders

Want more?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You forgot to post the part about go home peacefully.

Once again you take the word fighting out of context so it meets your agenda.

When a person fights a battle with cancer for example, does that mean they are inciting a riot?  Of course not.

It boils down to how YOU want to interpret.

You get the prize for the most whacky false equivalence so far this year.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not sure you understand context:

"I think one of our great achievements will be election security. Because nobody until I came along had any idea how corrupt our elections were.

And again, most people would stand there at 9 o'clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life. But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come."

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” 

Of course, no one cares when leftists "fight like hell" to keep Trump off the ballot or to convict him of made up crimes. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not true. Research how people close to him were begging him to tell them to stop. He did after the damage was done.

If you are not aware of this you are reading the wrong news source

And who were these people close to him?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not true. Research how people close to him were begging him to tell them to stop. He did after the damage was done.

If you are not aware of this you are reading the wrong news source

Research also shows how he had asked for additional security and the National Guard the day before, but that does not get a lot of press. 

What get the press, is out of contest quotes. Should Americans not fight for what they think is right? 

To be clear, I do not condone the actions of the J6 rioters.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not sure you understand context:

"I think one of our great achievements will be election security. Because nobody until I came along had any idea how corrupt our elections were.

And again, most people would stand there at 9 o'clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life. But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come."

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” 

Of course, no one cares when leftists "fight like hell" to keep Trump off the ballot or to convict him of made up crimes. 

I watched it live stream, I got the context thank you.

The Juries who have convicted the insurrectionists got the context too.

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

You must be hurting bigly.

Not as much as you and the rest of your types.

I’m still here.  Welcome to the party.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1