BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

An NPC giving me random quests! Hilarious! 😅

We found out already that we are the good guys and we, the international community, have the final say over everything!

Screenshot_2024-04-14_15-37-36.png.643fa6550b6fb784db9937eac71e1964.png

A full blown conspiracy theorist, goodbye

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Back to the topic, Iran telling porkies....lol

Iran state TV airs clip of blaze in Chile, claims it shows destruction in Israel

A video clip aired by Iran’s state TV service claiming to show fiery destruction in Israel due to a massive Iranian missile and drone attack is months-old footage of a fire in Chile, a reporter for a fact-finding division of the BBC clarified Sunday.

Shayan Sardarizadeh posted screen captures from the video broadcast by Iran alongside shots from the same video circulating on social media earlier this year.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-state-tv-airs-clip-of-blaze-in-chile-claims-it-shows-destruction-in-israel

image.png.152eab0daf6572cf97bb70996801883f.png

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1779449141350809632

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

An NPC giving me random quests! Hilarious! 😅

We found out already that we are the good guys and we, the international community, have the final say over everything!

Screenshot_2024-04-14_15-37-36.png.643fa6550b6fb784db9937eac71e1964.png

This map is a bit off... you should be showing the 5 UN veto states, America, China, UK, Russia, France. Nothing happens without their approval.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Yeah. Or like Israel ignoring every resolution and so on but everybody is cool with it because, you know, the thing.

The thing you are not allowed to mention?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Yeah. Or like Israel ignoring every resolution and so on but everybody is cool with it because, you know, the thing.

Not everyone, most of the world is in agreement which is why we have so many UN resolutions against Israel. What won't 'be cool' is if Israel causes WW3 by launching a fresh attack.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Deadly serious. Had it not been for the massive terrorist attack of the 7th Oct by Hamas this would not have happened. Title should be WW3 potentially triggered by Hamas

This 'october 7 happened in a vacuum ' again 

And no, that's not an excuse for what happened on October 7, there is no excuse.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Shayan Sardarizadeh and Ghoncheh Habibiazad

BBC Verify and BBC Monitoring

"Iran's state TV repeatedly aired a video of a fire in Chile today, claiming that it was footage of missiles successfully hitting targets in Israel.

The clip, run several times during the live coverage of Iran's retaliatory attack, shows a motorway in the foreground while a huge fire turns the night sky red. 

A woman can be heard speaking in Spanish while another subs.

The video was one of several clips to show Iranian missiles and drones successfully pass through Israel's air defence "minutes ago" and strike pre-designated targets, state TV reported.

But the footage is neither recent nor related to Iran's retaliatory attack against Israel"

You have to feel for the good people of Iran who are suppressed and brutalised by this fourteenth century death cult masquerading as their legitimate government 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

If you are serious as well, check out the Abraham Accords and what it meant for Palestine and then check out how many attacks on mosques and civilians Israel did before that 7th october event.

GD4v2-KWkAAOmwc.thumb.jpeg.fa55571b8b087150ab7baabcec621af6.jpeg

It did. It’s the 3rd war between Hamas and Israel. Got a link to the above? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

If you are serious as well, check out the Abraham Accords and what it meant for Palestine and then check out how many attacks on mosques and civilians Israel did before that 7th october event.

There should be a limit to how many time you can post the same image.

You should be able to post the same image five times and then no more 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolcarer said:

It did. It’s the 3rd war between Hamas and Israel. Got a link to the above? 

Did you read about the Abraham Accords and what it means to Palestine?

About a link: Just Enter the title of what you want to read more about in Google, f. ex.

"khan yunis massacre 1956"

Result:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Yunis_massacre

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

Did you read about the Abraham Accords and what it means to Palestine?

About a link: Just Enter the title of what you want to read more about in Google, f. ex.

"khan yunis massacre 1956"

Result:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Yunis_massacre

Yes. Hamas was not around then. 

no point discussing with you while you post images without links as it’s a waste of time because they will be deleted.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How many times do you need to be told ?

Stay on topic and stop giving history lessons

We have been asked to do that many times

Can you not understand that ? 

You have no authority to censor me or ask for censoring me just because you don't understand how complex the situation is and how many players are involved.

Do you understand that?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, AreYouGerman said:

You have no authority to censor me or ask for censoring me just because you don't understand how complex the situation is and how many players are involved.

Do you understand that?

I am just repeating what the Mods have told us/asked us .

They also delete off topic history lessons .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am just repeating what the Mods have told us/asked us .

They also delete off topic history lessons .

That reminds me of Tuckers face once Putin started to give him a one minute 2 hour history lesson. Are you making that specific face right now as well? 🤣

• Confused 1

Just now, MangoKorat said:

No insult meant. I am being serious.  I have read and re-read all relevant posts and yours just don't make sense.  For example, I say Jordan is a gnat compared to Israel and you come back at me saying Israel is not a gnat to Jordan - the wrong way around I think.

That facts remain that the post that started this was one that stated Israel is not allowed to fly over Saudi or Iraq. I repeat my contention that they would not need to fly over Saudi to get to Iran and as for Iraq, they have already conducted aircraft based operations including missile strikes in Iraq and Syria, Iraq doesn't worry them.

Unless I myself have Alzheimer's, the above seems fairly clear.

That is two posters to my knowledge that you have accused of having Alzheimer's and it just shows what state your mind is in, if you cannot conduct yourself in a decent manner on these boards why don't you do the decent thing and crawl back under your bridge, you are a nazty piece of .... 

• Like 2