Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

7 minutes ago, morrobay said:

He plans on using the military to round up these 11 million illegals infesting the USA and deport

No, he doesn't. It's just campaign rhetoric that you believe.

His donors are those who hire the illegals.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

FOX says there were 80,000 people at the rally. The rated capacity was 20,000, but it wasn't full.

City of Wildwood, not Fox told the AP estimated the crowd between 80 and 100k.

Nothing in my link says anything about seat capacity.  

Even if what you stated is true seating capacity does not dictate the amount of bodies the venue can hold.  Field areas, adjacent parking lots to be included.

Nice try though!

Feel free to post Biden’s record breaking rally photos.  Photoshopped doesn’t count.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Perhaps inquisitive, I mean, an orange man, with a dodgy hair doo, wearing a red ball cap, that feeds his guests McDonald's, who wants to be President, has got to be worth a gander and a laugh..........:stoner: 

“has got to be worth a gander and a laugh.......... “

You have taken the words out of my mouth how I envision you.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-inflation-rate-took-office/

As he defended his record in an interview that aired on May 8, 2024, U.S. President Joe Biden told CNN's Erin Burnett that inflation was at 9% when he took office:

After comparing Biden's statement with U.S. government statistics, we rate this claim "False." When Biden became president, inflation was at 1.4%.

Problem is joe's supporters may actually believe him.

Looks like maybe your not much of a Biden person. You do know through, through out his entire career he has always had a reputation for misspeaking flubs. Not at all surprising. Welcome to the Joe Show!

• Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 7:31 PM, impulse said:

while Trump's New Jersey rally is expected to draw 40,000 supporters.

This means nothing. The Grateful Dead used to fill up all their performances. A substantial number of the audience would follow them around the country and go to all their concerts. The MAGA morons are the same and follow their cult leader anywhere he goes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Looks like maybe your not much of a Biden person. You do know through, through out his entire career he has always had a reputation for misspeaking flubs. Not at all surprising. Welcome to the Joe Show!

A flub is using a dead person in a present context. Stating a fact about inflation is a lie. Yes, joe is a liar.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, gargamon said:

This means nothing. The Grateful Dead used to fill up all their performances. A substantial number of the audience would follow them around the country and go to all their concerts. The MAGA morons are the same and follow their cult leader anywhere he goes.

In your story, Trump is like Jerry Garcia? 

That would make Biden like Carsten Pederson, lead singer of Smut, the band that played my high school concerts.  Just like Biden, nobody ever went to their events, either.

I wonder if Ben & Jerry's will name a flavor after The Donald, like they did for Cherry Garcia?  Maybe something in the pumpkin line...

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

A flub is using a dead person in a present context. Stating a fact about inflation is a lie. Yes, joe is a liar.

Make it Stop! Make America Great Again , don’t re-elect , 4 more years pause.

In a brief 17 minutes, Biden told 15 lies — nearly a lie a minute.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/opinion/biden-tells-a-lie-a-minute-during-cnn-interview/

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, G_Money said:

City of Wildwood, not Fox told the AP estimated the crowd between 80 and 100k.

Nothing in my link says anything about seat capacity.  

Even if what you stated is true seating capacity does not dictate the amount of bodies the venue can hold.  Field areas, adjacent parking lots to be included.

Nice try though!

Feel free to post Biden’s record breaking rally photos.  Photoshopped doesn’t count.

According to spokeswoman Lisa Fagan, the capacity for the rally is 20,000. 

Looks about right.

It's common for people who have never seen a big crowd to get the numbers wrong.

Note that Trump got big crowds during his previous campaigns but still lost the popular vote.

20240511trump01.jpg

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, gargamon said:

More to the point, Trump is going to lose New Jersey.

• Love It 1

56 minutes ago, morrobay said:

I don't care if his hair is purple. He plans on using the military to round up these 11 million illegals infesting the USA and deport. I take it you are another one of these non US citizens here with nothing better to do than butt into US affairs . The US does not need any more Mexicans. BTW. News: 3 missing surfers in Baja California, Mexico.

I am not Mexican, and you seem to forget that the Indians think you are an illegal...:whistling:

Dare I mention, Reservations........🤫

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“has got to be worth a gander and a laugh.......... “

You have taken the words out of my mouth how I envision you.

I don't have any ad-ons to look more hansum, but if ad-ons are your thing, great......😘

36 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Looks about right.

It's common for people who have never seen a big crowd to get the numbers wrong.

Note that Trump got big crowds during his previous campaigns but still lost the popular vote.

20240511trump01.jpg

News flash, popular vote doesn't win the race.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Agree 100% that joe is an extreme danger to the American way of life.

Meanwhile Trump is finding time for massive rallies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-blasts-biden-as-total-moron-before-crowd-of-100k-at-nj-rally-whole-world-is-laughing-at-him/ar-BB1mepIq?ocid=BingNewsSerp

100k deplorables  at a Trump rally in deep dem America!

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Yeah, he's always been a liar, a cheater and a racist, why bring it up now? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Looks about right.

20240511trump01.jpg

Stated capacity and actual attendance are not the same.

Refer to my previous post, again.

Notice how your post was before attendees arrived as a warning and Wildwood claim was after the rally.

Got it, yet?  Or do you need further guidance?

My post was not about the popular vote.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Stated capacity and actual attendance are not the same.

Refer to my previous post, again.

Notice how your post was before attendees arrived as a warning and Wildwood claim was after the rally.

Got it, yet?  Or do you need further guidance?

My post was not about the popular vote.  

The venue can hold 20,000 nominally, and that's how many tickets were distributed. There is also overflow capacity on the beach.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The venue can hold 20,000 nominally, and that's how many tickets were distributed. There is also overflow capacity on the beach.

The amount of distributed tickets could of been 20k but total attendance in and around the venue 80-100k.

Don’t confuse the two.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

The amount of distributed tickets could of been 20k but total attendance in and around the venue 80-100k.

Don’t confuse the two.

The tickets were necessary to enter the secured area where Trump was speaking. There were more people on the beach, but not that many.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

The tickets were necessary to enter the secured area where Trump was speaking. There were more people on the beach, but not that many.

80-100k as reported on several news outlets.

Just accept it.  You’ll sleep better tonight.

• Love It 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nice try with the after rally photo.

You’ve never left a ballgame or similar 20 minutes early to beat the traffic.

Sweet dreams tonight.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Nice try with the after rally photo.

You’ve never left a ballgame or similar 20 minutes early to beat the traffic.

Sweet dreams tonight.

The photos were taken while Trump was speaking. I guess people got bored.