'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you agree with the Police officers actions or was he just a bad apple ?

You are agreeing with the Police officers behaviour and saying that the Jew should be removed from the streets and also saying that this one police officers actions isn't indictive of the Police service as a whole , as he's just one bad apple .

Do you agree with the Police removing the Jew from the streets or not ?

No I’m not.

I think policing a demonstration is probably a very difficult thing with decision needing to be made in real time in what can be a fast moving situation.

Hind sight is a luxury.

I understand the activist is safe, there was no breach of the peace.

That’s a good thing, don’t you agree?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No I’m not.

I think policing a demonstration is probably a very difficult thing with decision needing to be made in real time in what can be a fast moving situation.

Hind sight is a luxury.

The Pro Palestian demonstrations seem to be more difficult to police than the Pro Israeli ones, why would that be I wonder?🤔

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I did make the assumption that the non Muslim protestors at the March would nt have a problem with a Jewish person .

But yeah, you are right , there may be some non Muslim Anti Semites at the pro Palestinian march who would also attack a Jew .

In future I will refer to the mob as Muslim/Anti Semites , as a pro Palestinian supporter wouldn't have issues with a person just because they are a Jew

More pejorative assertions.

Guilt by association in your own head.

• Confused 3

No I’m not.

Hind sight is a luxury.

He was a Jew but feel free to call him an activist. The other mob of activists did not get threatened with arrest, he did. Yes he is safe, why? would he have been attacked if he had not moved on?

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

He was a Jew but feel free to call him an activist. The other mob of activists did not get threatened with arrest, he did. Yes he is safe, why? would he have been attacked if he had not moved on?

Because he is an activist, the head of an activist organization engaging in activism.

• Agree 1

‘We’ve built something extraordinary’: six months of UK pro-Palestine marches

Despite politicians’ criticism and close police scrutiny, Palestine solidarity demonstrations have continued to draw thousands

Max Hammer, 22, is a member of Na’amod, a Jewish group opposing the occupation of Palestinian lands. He is one of the hundreds who have formed a Jewish bloc” – a coalition of Jewish groups that are calling for a ceasefire in Gaza – who attend the marches. He said: “Despite the fact that these marches are often sort of labelled as ‘dangerous for Jews’, one of the things that I found really empowering is to be part of the ‘Jewish bloc’ and see how many Jews are actually out on the streets declaring loudly their solidarity with Palestinians. We are always welcomed very, very heartily.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/13/weve-built-something-extraordinary-six-months-of-uk-pro-palestine-marches

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because he is an activist, the head of an activist organization engaging in activism.

He is a Jew who was out in London with no markings other than a kippah and bag. Perhaps you should listen to what he has to say about the incident himself, he gives a very good perspective from both sides. Or maybe not as you refuse to watch the vid even though it is the direct source. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Campaign Against Antisemitism
@antisemitism
CAA is a volunteer-led charity dedicated to exposing and countering #antisemitism through education and #zerotolerance law enforcement
Non-Governmental & Nonprofit Organization United Kingdomantisemitism.orgJoined August 2014
9 Following
60.4K Followers

PSC
@PSCupdates
Palestine Solidarity Campaign campaigns for peace & justice for Palestinians in support of international law & human rights & against all racism. RT≠endorsement
Londonpalestinecampaign.orgJoined November 2009
1,692 Following
101.2K Followers

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

More pejorative assertions.

Guilt by association in your own head.

Right .

So Jews on the street could be attacked by Muslims/Anti Semites and Pro Palestinian supporters .

Its not just Muslims who could attack Jews as you correctly stated

Its not just Muslim and Anti Semites who may attack Jews as you correctly stated .

We agree on that .

Its Muslim, Anti Semites and pro Palestinian   supporters who may attack Jews and that's the reason why Jews need to be removed from the location of where the PP marches are being held 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Campaign Against Antisemitism
@antisemitism
CAA is a volunteer-led charity dedicated to exposing and countering #antisemitism through education and #zerotolerance law enforcement
Non-Governmental & Nonprofit Organization United Kingdomantisemitism.orgJoined August 2014
9 Following
60.4K Followers

PSC
@PSCupdates
Palestine Solidarity Campaign campaigns for peace & justice for Palestinians in support of international law & human rights & against all racism. RT≠endorsement
Londonpalestinecampaign.orgJoined November 2009
1,692 Following
101.2K Followers

Yes, congratulations on the detective work of the last X post which links to all the info :clap2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ben Zioner said:

Well if you can ban a mob of terrorists, arrest one innocent Jew. Great police work.

You would be trashing a Palestinian who turned up at a Jewish march for being provocative. 

1 minute ago, retarius said:

You would be trashing a Palestinian who turned up at a Jewish march for being provocative. 

I do think that you mean that he would be *trashing a Muslim who turned up at a  pro Israeli march*

Not that  would agree with you, BTW

29 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

‘We’ve built something extraordinary’: six months of UK pro-Palestine marches

Despite politicians’ criticism and close police scrutiny, Palestine solidarity demonstrations have continued to draw thousands

Max Hammer, 22, is a member of Na’amod, a Jewish group opposing the occupation of Palestinian lands. He is one of the hundreds who have formed a Jewish bloc” – a coalition of Jewish groups that are calling for a ceasefire in Gaza – who attend the marches. He said: “Despite the fact that these marches are often sort of labelled as ‘dangerous for Jews’, one of the things that I found really empowering is to be part of the ‘Jewish bloc’ and see how many Jews are actually out on the streets declaring loudly their solidarity with Palestinians. We are always welcomed very, very heartily.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/13/weve-built-something-extraordinary-six-months-of-uk-pro-palestine-marches

Inconvenient truths.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you agree with his right to protest ?

Should people have the right to protest against things they disagree with ?

Should a mob threaten protestors to stop them protesting ?

Absolutely.

And my first post in this thread addresses the authoritarian laws now in place.

Did the protestors (not a mob) actually threaten anyone?

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why. What is inconvinient to you about an antisemitic charity?

The inconvenient truth is while it is being asserted Jews can’t safely walk in the streets due to the protests, there are Jews regularly attending in the protests.

The inconvenient truth is while it is being asserted Jews can’t safely walk in the streets due to the protests, there are Jews regularly attending in the protests.

Why was this Jew threatened with arrest if he did not move on then? 

"They were openly Jewish but had no badges or placards, weren't shouting anything, did not say or do anything political and did not seek to engage with any protesters or join any counter-protest. They sought to walk through London, wherever we wanted, as Jews. But they were not able to."

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

"Openly Jewish"???   I've never met any closeted Jews.  What a revolting anti-semitic description.

Then you don't know many Jews. Jews usually say visible Jews vs. assimilated ones.  Also when there are spikes in Jew hatred as we have now many otherwise visible Jews take measures to avoid being targets of violence by stopping wearing kippahs in public, etc. Some Jews are so Jewy that there is nothing they could possibly do  to avoid being visible as Jews.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why was this Jew threatened with arrest if he did not move on then? 

Not following a lawful Police instruction is an arrestable offense would be my guess.

Controlling movement around protests is a common police procedure.

Not following a lawful Police instruction is an arrestable offense would be my guess.

Controlling movement around protests is a common police procedure.

Why was a Jew singled out?

40 minutes ago, retarius said:

Is being Jewish being provocative now, a tinge of anti-Semitism there I feel!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

There is nothing complex about it - nothing at all.

The Met is scared to enforce the law. They have been entirely intimidated by the HAMAS supporters. They are cowardly,  gutless, completely pathetic.

To suggest that a man is likely to cause a breach of the peace for being "openly Jewish" is like something out of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Hello Suella Braverman, what are you doing on AN? I thought you were busy drumming up extremist hate on TalkTV... where do you find the time?

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Hello Suella Braverman, what are you doing on AN? I thought you were busy drumming up extremist hate on TalkTV... where do you find the time?

If you scroll back to the previous page , you will see that there have been severe warnings about mis gendering people 

• Thanks 1