'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

19 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Again your arrogance leads you to patronise me.

I'm not patronising you at all.  Your comments make it clear that you don't understand the law being discussed, so recommending that you look it up is in no way arrogant or patronising.

The Metropolitan Police have already apologised for that officers insensitive and unacceptable behavior and if you cannot accept the truth there is nobody on here that can help you! 

I know what the truth is, and the Met apologising doesn't affect what actually happened.

What is wrong with you! 

Nothing.  I'm simply telling the truth, and you don't seem to like that.  🤷‍♂️

36 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm not patronising you at all.  Your comments make it clear that you don't understand the law being discussed, so recommending that you look it up is in no way arrogant or patronising.

I know what the truth is, and the Met apologising doesn't affect what actually happened.

Nothing.  I'm simply telling the truth, and you don't seem to like that.  🤷‍♂️

Do you think if all Jews wore Jeremy Corbyn t shirts it would help?

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Help with what?  Preventing a breach of the peace?  It really depends on the circumstances.

Yasser Arafat headscarves perhaps. We cannot have Jews walking around London as if they own the place can we.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Yasser Arafat headscarves perhaps. We cannot have Jews walking around London as if they own the place can we.

I'm not sure what this has to do with someone being threatened with arrest to prevent a breach of the peace and not because of being Jewish.  🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm not sure what this has to do with someone being threatened with arrest to prevent a breach of the peace and not because of being Jewish.  🤷‍♂️

What was the reason for the threat of arrest for breach of the peace?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Only trying to be helpful, don't worry I still have many ideas still left. How about when these hate marches take place we transport the Jews on cattle trucks out of London for the duration of these terrorist hate demonstrations.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Only trying to be helpful, don't worry I still have many ideas still left. How about when these hate marches take place we transport the Jews on cattle trucks out of London for the duration of these terrorist hate demonstrations.

Are you saying that doing this would retroactively change the reason that the man was threatened with arrest?  Because I'm not sure what else this brings to the discussion.

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

To prevent a breach of the peace.

Ok, so when charged what would have been the cause of the breach of the peace. There must be something that he is doing that causes it, what is that?

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Ok, so when charged what would have been the cause of the breach of the peace. There must be something that he is doing that causes it, what is that?

So you agree that he was threatened with arrest to prevent a breach of the peace and not for "being Jewish"?

• Like 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

So you agree that he was threatened with arrest to prevent a breach of the peace and not for "being Jewish"?

I was asking you and no I do not agree, if you watch the video the reason is that his presence being "openly Jew" could antagonize the Pro Palestinian march and that would be the reason for a breach of the peace.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

if you watch the video the reason is that his presence being "openly Jew" could antagonize the Pro Palestinian march and that would be the reason for a breach of the peace.

Exactly, which means he wasn't threatened with arrest for being Jewish.  I'm a little confused as you appear to say that you don't agree, then go on to say that you do... 🤔

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Exactly, which means he wasn't threatened with arrest for being Jewish.  I'm a little confused as you appear to say that you don't agree, then go on to say that you do... 🤔

I asked you what was the cause, the cause being he was openly Jew, no cause no arrest. 

You are easily confused. But don't worry they have a Jew pen ready for him next time:

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I asked you what was the cause, the cause being he was openly Jew, no cause no arrest. 

That doesn't mean he was threatened with arrest for being Jewish.  It's as simple as that.

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You are easily confused. 

Clearly, I am not.

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Don't put words in my mouth

You're doing that, not me.

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

, I am am sick of your aloofness. You are getting the replies you deserve!

No aloofness.  Just honesty.  🤷‍♂️

That doesn't mean he was threatened with arrest for being Jewish.  It's as simple as that.

Clearly, I am not.

It's as simple as that.

LOL no, its really not

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You're doing that, not me.

No aloofness.  Just honesty.  🤷‍♂️

You have a high opinion of yourself I'm sure nobody else! sees, start replying to posts without your usual condensation and maybe other posters be more sympathetic to your nonsense!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

It's as simple as that.

LOL no, its really not

Why?  That is what happened!  "I will arrest you to prevent a breach of the peace" is very different from "I will arrest you for being Jewish".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You have a high opinion of yourself I'm sure nobody else! sees, start replying to posts without your usual condensation and maybe other posters be more sympathetic to your nonsense!

I'm simply pointing out what happened.  Some people are saying something that didn't happen.  I am saying what did happen.

I'm simply pointing out what happened.  Some people are saying something that didn't happen.  I am saying what did happen.

What breach of the peace did the Jew commit?

Why?  That is what happened!  "I will arrest you to prevent a breach of the peace" is very different from "I will arrest you for being Jewish".

Cause..................

Ok, let me make this a little simpler for you. If I was to punch someone and hurt them I would be arrested for assault. The arrest of assault would not have happened had I not punched anyone. The punch was the cause.

If I was to be openly Jewish and as a result antagonize a group of protestors the police would arrest me for breach of the peace. If I had not been openly Jewish I would not have been arrested as it would not antagonized the protestors, as there was no cause for them to be antagonized. 

I cant believe this needs explaining :saai:

• Confused 1