'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

The point remains that he was not threatened with arrest for "being Jewish".

Disrupt the topic?  You mean by disagreeing with something that was said?  Like people always do?

Is it perhaps more a case of you not liking what I am saying and would rather I did not say it?

That's exactly what I'm talking about.  The fact that he wasn't threatened with arrest for "being Jewish".

Hardly.  I simply corrected someone.

Your a waste of time talking to

image.png

Edited by coolcarer
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

So, when you realise that you're losing, you just start with the insults?  Sad.

It's not me that's lost, you won that award a long time ago. Don't confuse insults with truth. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

🙄

Where does this back up anything you've said?  Can you explain?

Nobody can explain anything to someone who thinks he knows it all already! 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Gibberish! 

You think that perfectly correct sentence was gibberish?  That explains a lot... 🙄

But please, continue with the insults now that you've run out of things to get wrong.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

You can't explain because you know that you are wrong.

Don't tell other posters they are wrong when it's obvious to all and sundry that you are wrong. You have dug yourself into your liberal hole and now you are floundering to get out. Time to stop embarrassing yourself! 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You think that perfectly correct sentence was gibberish?  That explains a lot... 🙄

But please, continue with the insults now that you've run out of things to get wrong.

You have insulted me from your first post, the left cannot accept the truth! 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Don't tell other posters they are wrong when it's obvious to all and sundry that you are wrong. You have dug yourself into your liberal hole and now you are floundering to get out. Time to stop embarrassing yourself! 

Lol.  This is completely untrue.  It's the exact opposite and that's why you've started with the insults.

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

You have insulted me from your first post, the left cannot accept the truth! 

Not even slightly.  🙄

I'm going opt to not "feed the troll".

Have a great night.

Lol.  This is completely untrue.  It's the exact opposite and that's why you've started with the insults.

Not even slightly.  🙄

I'm going opt to not "feed the troll".

Have a great night.

At last you agree you were wrong, it takes a man to admit that. 👍

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

No.  They thought his actions might lead to a breach of the peace.  Please read the article and my comments properly.  You're wasting both our time.

From the O.P 

In the footage, Falter, donning a traditional Jewish skull cap known as a kippah, was prevented from crossing a road near the demonstration in London's Aldwych area. Officers informed him that his presence, being "quite openly Jewish," could potentially lead to a "breach of peace" amidst the pro-Palestinian march. One officer went as far as to assert that Falter's mere existence was "antagonising" the demonstrators.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

What a vile, openly antisemitic creature; still, on the upside, she is unlikely to have any children

Like your imagination, she's probably quite fertile.

• Confused 3

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

If being a Jew is a breach of peace the police need to do more to protect Jews from Jew haters, not threaten to arrest Jews for being Jews. 

It doesn't happen often, but I totally agree.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:
9 hours ago, TheFatOne said:

They shouldn't have.

They did the right thing.

Probably political.

Maybe you should read the apology

I've read all THREE apologies issued so far by the Met.

It's VERY political.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Does public safety allow the police to ignore swastika and terrorist flag wavers. 

You can't resist your insults though, you are so predictable. 

A british citizen should be allowed to walk the streets of his country without being threatened for being Jewish. 

The Jew was not the threat it was the hate filled terrorist mob that were the threat and if the police cannot police in a fair and proper manner then Sir Mark Rowley needs to be replaced with someone that can police without fear and favour! 

Your 'hate filled terrorist mob' are probably mostly British citizens exercising their legal right to free speech, replete with a permit from the authorities allowing them to do so.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

I get it, everybody on here is wrong but you, talk about being self centered! 

No, that's not it.

Some members posting here read the Telegraph while others posting here read the Guardian.

That's it.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Your 'hate filled terrorist mob' are probably mostly British citizens exercising their legal right to free speech, replete with a permit from the authorities allowing them to do so.

You must really hate Jews when you have to personally attack posters that see the injustice that is going on in Jewish communities at this time! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/19/2024 at 9:04 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Its the people who would "rip other people to threads" who need to be arrested .

Violent thugs need to be arrested , not any potential victims of that violence  .

Suggesting that people are "girly" for supporting the Jewish guy .

Well, lets move on from that remark , considered to be rather sexist these days .

One guy not afraid of 1000's of animals that would rip him to shreds , that's not "girly" behaviour 

On 4/19/2024 at 9:14 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Animals’?

It's not often I agree with a radical Marxist, but Chomper is in the right here.  His point likely is calling people animals is unnecessarily inflammatory and shuts down debate.  If you would have used a fact-based description like "1000's of Hamas sympathizers" it wouldn't be an issue.

• Confused 2