'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Good morning Nick.

Looking forward to seeing where I said that "Jews don't belong in London and that Jews don't belong in Israel."

Best regards,

You did actually use the word Palestine, instead of Israel and I did change the word from Palestine to Israel , you did state that Jews don't belong in London and that Jews don't belong in Palestine .

So, where do Jews belong ?

If you have changed your mind, you can just say that , nothing wrong with changing your mind about something 

16 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

There's no need to be afraid of something you don't understand.

That goes for both of you.

I made it perfectly clear that I understand Islam; however, unfortunately for apologists like yourself, I strongly disapprove of the female genital mutilation of 12 year old children, 60 year old paedophiles uncles, marrying several of their prepubescent nieces or cousins. I strongly disapprove of fathers slaughtering their teenage daughters for choosing the wrong boyfriend; all of these things are happening under Sharia law in the UK, even in my hometown of London. You continue apologising for it if you wish, but don’t dare tell me that I don’t understand it .

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You did actually use the word Palestine, instead of Israel and I did change the word from Palestine to Israel , you did state that Jews don't belong in London and that Jews don't belong in Palestine .

So, where do Jews belong ?

If you have changed your mind, you can just say that , nothing wrong with changing your mind about something 

Good morning Nick,

Can you post a link to where I specifically stated that "Jews don't belong in London and that Jews don't belong in Palestine"?

Best regards,

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Good morning Nick,

Can you post a link to where I specifically stated that "Jews don't belong in London and that Jews don't belong in Palestine"?

Best regards,

Well, your actual words were "My guess is because, like in Palestine, they "don't belong here"."

So,  where do they belong ?

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I made it perfectly clear that I understand Islam; however, unfortunately for apologists like yourself, I strongly disapprove of the female genital mutilation of 12 year old children, 60 year old paedophiles uncles, marrying several of their prepubescent nieces or cousins. I strongly disapprove of fathers slaughtering their teenage daughters for choosing the wrong boyfriend; all of these things are happening under Sharia law in the UK, even in my hometown of London. You continue apologising for it if you wish, but don’t dare tell me that I don’t understand it .

Good morning @Eloquent pilgrim,

If you can claim that I hate Jews based only on what you have read on this forum, then I am quite comfortable in maintaining my assertion, based on the same criteria, that you do not understand Islam.

BTW, I totally agree with your assertion that "female genital mutilation of 12 year old children, 60 year old paedophiles uncles, marrying several of their prepubescent nieces or cousins" and "fathers slaughtering their teenage daughters for choosing the wrong boyfriend" are all totally abhorrent.

Best regards,

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Well, your actual words were "My guess is because, like in Palestine, they "don't belong here"."

So,  where do they belong ?

Thanks Nick. I see you have issues with comprehension with regard to the use of quotation marks and taking what has been written in context.

Anyway, to clarify for you and some others here who appear confused, I believe that the Jews belong in Israel as it is their homeland. Furthermore, I do not believe that it is the Palestinians homeland.

Edited by NanLaew

55 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Yet you are the one who suggested they truck Jews out of London. Are you also the one who got upset when trains were suggested as being more appropriate?

Played.

Played.

Yet you are the one who suggested they truck Jews out of London. Are you also the one who got upset when trains were suggested as being more appropriate?

Played.

Never heard of sarcasm, obviously not.

You purport to be pro Israeli but you spend most of your time stalking and baiting true pro Israeli supporters, you have outed yourself! 

Played! 

Played.

Again you cannot debate in a civilised manner, always little jibes which is the trait of luvvy liberals when they have lost the debate out come the insults! 

Outed! 

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

America is really messing up global prosperity, stability and social peace in supporting genocides or imposing absurd sanctions.

What 'genocide' would that be? Because there isnt one happening in Gaza.  Just a couple weeks ago, Hamas was forced to admit that more than 11,000 of the supposed deaths were actually not documented. Plus their well known lies about a fake hospital bombing etc.  

It is a strange genocide where the population supposedly being affected GROWS by 50,000 people every year for a half century.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What did you mean ?

I meant what I said. All of it.

Too many people have jumped on the woke bandwagon by giving bandwidth to Mr Falter's fallacious claims to have been prevented from "walking while Jewish" by a police force that is anti-Semitic.

Their ingrained racist, homophobic and misogynistic culture notwithstanding, the issue lies not with the Metropolitan Police but with the Prime Minister, his Home Office and his Home Secretary's, both past and present (but mainly past). They want the police to do their 'dirty work' while they can distance themselves with this obfuscation about London's Mayor, his appointed Chief Constable and the nonsense of the Islamification of London. All this while trotting out the 'right to protest' mantra. The Met, although under pressure for much-needed internal reform, aren't about to become their stormtroopers, especially when the Tories are on the cusp of being erased from the UK's political landscape.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Played.

Never heard of sarcasm, obviously not.

You purport to be pro Israeli but you spend most of your time stalking and baiting true pro Israeli supporters, you have outed yourself! 

Played! 

Played.

Again you cannot debate in a civilised manner, always little jibes which is the trait of luvvy liberals when they have lost the debate out come the insults! 

Outed! 

Good morning @Wobblybob,

Your open acknowledgement of having poor comprehension skills and being unused to the subtle nuance of the written word is much appreciated.

I also see you are very happy with labelling and pigeonholing. Nice hobbies. Making it personal is the only way, eh?

As for your "true pro Israeli supporters". LOL

Best regards,

• Love It 1

26 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

America is really messing up global prosperity, stability and social peace in supporting genocides or imposing absurd sanctions.

Don’t fret too much, Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, the Houthis, al-Shabaab, JNIM, and Da’esh, Al-Qaida are all doing their best to restore stability and world order   ¯\_()_/¯

• Agree 1

So it turns out that the video shot by and published by the activist group had been edited by the activist group to portray a narrative they wished to push while editing out context that was not supportive to that narrative.

And who was it who argued that videos are not passive evidence and are subject to exactly this kind of manipulation?

As so often is the case, a little time passes and more details show up.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

Good morning @Wobblybob,

Your open acknowledgement of having poor comprehension skills and being unused to the subtle nuance of the written word is much appreciated.

I also see you are very happy with labelling and pigeonholing. Nice hobbies. Making it personal is the only way, eh?

As for your "true pro Israeli supporters". LOL

Best regards,

You are the one that made it personal and it has backfired on you, posters don't like you trying to derail topics with your superiority complex and your over inflated ego!

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So it turns out that the video shot by and published by the activist group had been edited by the activist group to portray a narrative they wished to push while editing out context that was not supportive to that narrative.

And who was it who argued that videos are not passive evidence and are subject to exactly this kind of manipulation?

So the police didn't say you are openly Jewish then and didn't threaten to arrest him? You've not watched the vids so how would you know?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So the police didn't say you are openly Jewish then and didn't threaten to arrest him? You've not watched the vids so how would you know?

Yes an individual police officer did d say he was openly Jewish.

He was cautioned that if he did not follow the police instructions he would be arrested.

He was not arrested.

He was not harmed, he’s safe and well, I think that’s a good thing.

The video was edited to remove scenes that are not supportive of the narrative the activist(s) used the edited version of the video to push.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes an individual police officer did d say he was openly Jewish.

He was cautioned that if he did not follow the police instructions he would be arrested.

He was not arrested.

He was not harmed, he’s safe and well, I think that’s a good thing.

The video was edited to remove scenes that are not supportive of the narrative the activist(s) used the edited version of the video to push.

"Rishi Sunak was "appalled" by the way police treated a Jewish man during a pro-Palestinian demonstration in London, a Downing Street source has said. Downing Street said the prime minister had seen the original footage of what happened and was "appalled as everyone else by the officer calling Mr Falter 'openly Jewish'"."

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The police officer did call Mr Falter 'openly Jewish' and the Met have acknowledged that at least three times now.

The police officer did say that if Mr Falter persisted in trying to push officers out of the way so he could cross through the protest march that he would be arrested.

Can you get to the point? It's been ten days already.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

The police officer did call Mr Falter 'openly Jewish' and the Met have acknowledged that at least three times now.

The police officer did say that if Mr Falter persisted in trying to push officers out of the way so he could cross through the protest march that he would be arrested.

Yes I do know the police officer did call Mr Falter 'openly Jewish' and I do know they threatened to arrest him, I posted an 8 min clip of the incident. 

I have no need to make any point to you, I was responding to someone else with a point to his post, do you get that part?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"Rishi Sunak was "appalled" by the way police treated a Jewish man during a pro-Palestinian demonstration in London, a Downing Street source has said. Downing Street said the prime minister had seen the original footage of what happened and was "appalled as everyone else by the officer calling Mr Falter 'openly Jewish'"."

Did Rushi say anything else about the behavior of the activist?

The activist group chose to edit the video, chose the scenes that portrayed the narrative they wished to push.

Such editing of videos is precisely the argument I made against basing arguments on videos. 

So go ahead punch the loop ‘watch the video, watch the video!

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Did Rushi say anything else about the behavior of the activist?

The activist group chose to edit the video, chose the scenes that portrayed the narrative they wished to push.

Such editing of videos is precisely the argument I made against basing arguments on videos. 

So go ahead punch the loop ‘watch the video, watch the video!

Have you watched the vid? Have you read the new topic that contains Rushi response?

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So the Prime Minister has expressed being appalled by the language used. So has pretty much everyone else, no? I am with the Met Commissioner's description of the words used by the police officer as being "clumsy".

Nobody is denying what was said and what happened. Nobody.

Just now, NanLaew said:

So the Prime Minister has expressed being appalled by the language used. So has pretty much everyone else, no? I am with the Met Commissioner's description of the words used by the police officer as being "clumsy".

Nobody is denying what was said and what happened. Nobody.

What is the point you are trying to make?

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes I do know the police officer did call Mr Falter 'openly Jewish' and I do know they threatened to arrest him, I posted an 8 min clip of the incident. 

I have no need to make any point to you, I was responding to someone else with a point to his post, do you get that part?

So what's with the broken record?

Just now, NanLaew said:

So what's with the broken record?

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

What is the point you are trying to make?

I am wondering why you are recycling this 'openly Jewish' comment and the Prime Minister being appalled by it?

We've all read it, we've all watched the videos (both versions) and there's nothing new.

• Confused 2

Just now, NanLaew said:

I am wondering why you are recycling this 'openly Jewish' comment and the Prime Minister being appalled by it?

We've all read it, we've all watched the videos (both versions) and there's nothing new.

Perhaps this is why, in response to a post? It seems you have a problem with me responding to it? Why would that be?

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

• Thumbs Up 1

A provocative idiot only there to cause trouble. The pro Palestinian march was peaceful. He should have been arrested and charged with intent to cause a riot. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I just don't know why Mr Falter just didn't wear his Jeremy Corbyn T Shirt to cross the road, the baying hate mob would have opened up for him like the Red Sea opened for Moses and his followers.

• Haha 1