'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

Just now, stevenl said:

It doesn't have to go away. You did what you, Bob and nick to consistently: quoting and then deducting views from that quote that totally misrepresent what was said or meant.

Making excuses for the attack. Blaming BiBi and co. Pretty simple meaning

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I mean really Nick, you choose the word ‘carnage’ when you refer to what the Israeli military have in store for civilians in Rafah, and tell us that these on innocent civilians have no reason to complain about that ‘carnage’.

I don't remember posting that , could you refresh the post where I stated that ?

I seem to recall that I stated that Hamas have been told to free the hostages now by numerous Countries , and so thy cannot complain when there's carnage in Rafah (because they can stop the carnage by releasing the hostages)

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

It doesn't have to go away. You did what you, Bob and nick to consistently: quoting and then deducting views from that quote that totally misrepresent what was said or meant.

Any problems with posters on here can I suggest you take that up with the moderation team and not openly discuss other posters on here like you constantly do. HTH

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Put up or shut up Brian.

Produce the evidence of me making excuses for atrocities.

Give it your best go.

All here. Enough of the flaming

35 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Hamas, funded for years with the agreement of Netanyahu, do bear responsibility for their obscene attack on 7/10.

The Israeli Government and Military bear responsibility for their military actions in Gaza, blockading food, water and medicines.

It’s not too difficult to understand.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nothing like a bit of revisionism.

How’s your gleeful support for the carnage facing Rafah going.

I mean really Nick, you choose the word ‘carnage’ when you refer to what the Israeli military have in store for civilians in Rafah, and tell us that these on innocent civilians have no reason to complain about that ‘carnage’.

When you chose that word ‘carnage’ in reference to civilians, did you at all pause to think?

I would just like to point out that I didn't gleefully support carnage on innocent civilians .

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I don't remember posting that , could you refresh the post where I stated that ?

I seem to recall that I stated that Hamas have been told to free the hostages now by numerous Countries , and so thy cannot complain when there's carnage in Rafah (because they can stop the carnage by releasing the hostages)

Here’s what you said:

15 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The U.K Government along with numerous other Countries  has just told the Palestinians to immediately release the hostages , that is telling the Palestinians  not to complain when there's carnage in Rafah soon, your side have been warned .

Your side have been marching for six months now in London , you certainly won the marching competition :)  

Utterly callous and void of any human decency.

4 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

With afterthought, the problem with this thread's headline is "openly".  Is there "something as an "openly rag head" or an "openly African American " ?

"Rag head" is a abusive  abusive term and so not comparable to labelling someone as being a Jew , but using the term"Openly Black" is indeed comparable to labelling someone as being openly Jewish 

• Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Point the excuses out Brian.

Oh..............

"Hamas, funded for years with the agreement of Netanyahu,"

Hamas would have carried this out with any help or agreement from Netanyahu. Stop the victim blaming

They had plenty of funding and training from Iran and Qatar was funding anyway before he facilitated and after. The fact that you bring this up as an excuse it shameful

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

"Rag head" is a abusive  abusive term and so not comparable to labelling someone as being a Jew , but using the term"Openly Black" is indeed comparable to labelling someone as being openly Jewish 

We agree on something 🙂

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Absolutely the Israelis will create carnage when they attack the densely populated Rafah.

Here’s the difference between us on the matter.

I don’t support the carnage, I don’t justify the carnage, I don’t excuse the carnage, I don’t pretend there are no other options than a military attack that absolutely will result in carnage and I don’t argue, as you do, the civilians in Rafah have no reason to complain when the Israelis visit carnage upon them. 

If that is the case why not shout for Hamas to take up the latest hostage deal offer and there will then be no carnage?

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s what you said:

Utterly callous and void of any human decency.

The current situation is that the IDF are poised to go into Rafah and free the hostages and wipe out Hamas and there will be an escalation of the war and there will most likely be carnage .

Numerous Government released a statement last week telling Hamas to immediately release the hostages .

The Governments released that statement telling Hamas not to ask them for support in the forth coming war , as they are responsible for not releasing the hostages

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Oh..............

"Hamas, funded for years with the agreement of Netanyahu,"

Hamas would have carried this out with any help or agreement from Netanyahu. Stop the victim blaming

They had plenty of funding and training from Iran and Qatar was funding anyway before he facilitated and after. The fact that you bring this up as an excuse it shameful

I have no idea what Hamas would have done had without the funding Netanyahu played a role in securing for them.

But he’s now on both sides of the equations.

Funding Hamas and waging war in Gaza.

Those are facts.

They are absolutely not excuses for the obscene attack of 7/10 and attack I have always roundly condemned as an obscenity and for which I have never made any excuse.

• Like 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

If that is the case why not shout for Hamas to take up the latest hostage deal offer and there will then be no carnage?

I certainly think that Israel and Hamas need to stop the war war and engage in some jaw jaw.

The hostages absolutely must be released and the ‘carnage’ absolutely must stop.

No arguments from me on that front.

It’s well past time for both sides to negotiate through an independent third party.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The current situation is that the IDF are poised to go into Rafah and free the hostages and wipe out Hamas and there will be an escalation of the war and there will most likely be carnage .

Numerous Government released a statement last week telling Hamas to immediately release the hostages .

The Governments released that statement telling Hamas not to ask them for support in the forth coming war , as they are responsible for not releasing the hostages

So are you now accepting your statement regarding the Palestinians on Rafah having no reason to complain about the carnage they are facing was callous and void of humanity?

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I have no idea what Hamas would have done had without the funding Netanyahu played a role in securing for them.

But he’s now on both sides of the equations.

Funding Hamas and waging war in Gaza.

Those are facts.

They are absolutely not excuses for the obscene attack of 7/10 and attack I have always roundly condemned as an obscenity and for which I have never made any excuse.

The funding was happening anyway, his role in it was to facilitate it to the intended recipients with the knowledge of the US. It went to UN, UNRWA, salaries, rebuilding etc

The fact you keep bringing this up when you admit "I have no idea what Hamas would have done had without the funding Netanyahu played a role in securing for them."

Says it all. 

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I certainly think that Israel and Hamas need to stop the war war and engage in some jaw jaw.

The hostages absolutely must be released and the ‘carnage’ absolutely must stop.

No arguments from me on that front.

It’s well past time for both sides to negotiate through an independent third party.

The only reason there is still a war is because of Hamas

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

The funding was happening anyway, his role in it was to facilitate it to the intended recipients with the knowledge of the US. It went to UN, UNRWA, salaries, rebuilding etc

The fact you keep bringing this up when you admit "I have no idea what Hamas would have done had without the funding Netanyahu played a role in securing for them."

Says it all. 

Nevertheless Netanyahu did support this funding.  

He’s now waging war against the organization he helped fund and Palestinians are paying the cost of (what’s the word of the day?) ‘Carnage’ of civilians.

None of which excuses the obscene terrorist attack of 7/10.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He’s now waging war against the organization he helped fund and Palestinians are paying the cost of (what’s the word of the day?) ‘Carnage’ of civilians.

Of course he did. It was intended to help the Gazan civilians

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So are you now accepting your statement regarding the Palestinians on Rafah having no reason to complain about the carnage they are facing was callous and void of humanity?

I was commenting on the recent statement by various Governments telling Palestinians to release the hostages 

If there's carnage in Rafah , Western Governments can shrug their shoulders and say *We told you to release the hostages , so don't ask us to help you out *

I was explaining the meaning of the Government statement  , rather than giving my own opinion 

32 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Any problems with posters on here can I suggest you take that up with the moderation team and not openly discuss other posters on here like you constantly do. HTH

See the hypocrisy in your post? Never mind, you won't.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes, Hamas were the good guys back then and they were seen as a group to be able to negotiate with and that is why they were helped by Israel .

They were the social reasonable Government . 

The military wing then formed and turned to attacking Israel .

Israel aligned themselves with the good guy social Government , NOT the terrorist military wing 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Of course he did. It was intended to help the Gazan civilians

It was intended to empower Hamas as a counter to the Palestinian Authority and thereby scupper the movement towards a Palestinian State.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was intended to empower Hamas as a counter to the Palestinian Authority and thereby scupper the movement towards a Palestinian State.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

Here we go. As you know this has been discussed numerous times months ago. Last time you brought it up a refused to engage because it's off topic which it is. This time you again brought it up as an excuse for why Hamas attacked.  I can provide plenty of other links to its intended recipients.

Again stop the victim blaming and stay on topic. 

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Fantastic, you found 2 miscreants out of 200,000 peace marchers, well done you.

Jeff , you haven't been paying attention or you've been on the chemicals this week-end  and lost track .

On Friday you claimed that anti Semite opposer  marchers had "Bottled" out of attending Saturdays march and on Sunday I posted photos of pro Israeli marchers at Saturdays march and I asked whether you wanted to retract  you "Bottlers" accusation and posted this photo of Saturdays march

skynews-palestine-israel_6535746.jpg?20240427184556

Absolutely nothing to do with your mob waving swastikas at Jews in London 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/27/2024 at 7:35 AM, Jeff the Chef said:

Bottled it :cheesy:

Campaign Against Antisemitism has cancelled its planned counter-protest against a pro-Palestinian march through central London on Saturday.

The group, led by Gideon Falter, had said it wanted to use the “walk together” initiative to support its view that the area around the planned pro-Palestinian march was not safe for Jewish people.

But on Friday afternoon CAA announced that its event had been cancelled amid pressure from those within the Jewish community who feared it could backfire.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/26/campaign-against-antisemitism-cancels-counter-protest-london-pro-palestinian-march