I Love Ukraine.

33 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

How many Ukrainian people do actually know ? , and have you actually been to Ukraine ?

regards Worgeordie 

2 and they were both hookers. Nice enough but always on the scrounge for help with this and that.

TBH I wouldn't have known they weren't Russian, if they hadn't said.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

I don’t know any Ukrainians but I feel sorry for them. They are victims of America’s imperialism, hegemony and the MIC as much as the Iraqis and Afghans were.

Sadly, unless you believe in God, the day of reckoning for the real perpetrators will not come.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not me, I hate the Azov Battalion and all nazis in Ukraine. It's looking up for Ukraine though, what with signing up convicts for military service.

I can't see me ever going to the place on vacation to what is left of Ukraine, the centre of world corruption, I've seen enough death and destruction in my life. So no vacations there, not unless the Zelensky and his merry band of nazis recapture Crimea. I rather do fancy a trip to Crimea if it is still in Russian hands when the fighting dies down. 

I see recently 7 Ukrainian trainees in Germany got thrown out for wearing nazi insignia on their uniforms. Tut tut wait until you get back home before sewing on the nazi patches. By the way did anyone see the photos of Blinken having dinner in a Nazi pizzeria with Kuleba....before this pesky Ruskies blew it up. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2024 at 3:41 AM, Gweiloman said:

I don’t know any Ukrainians but I feel sorry for them. They are victims of America’s imperialism, hegemony and the MIC as much as the Iraqis and Afghans were.

Sadly, unless you believe in God, the day of reckoning for the real perpetrators will not come.

The question is, Russia or the west? 

Which one would Ukraine better off with? As a Neigbour to Russia, Im quite happy they left Norway after 2.ww victory and  we joined Nato later. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Hummin said:

The question is, Russia or the west? 

Which one would Ukraine better off with? As a Neigbour to Russia, Im quite happy they left Norway after 2.ww victory and  we joined Nato later. 

Not quite sure what you mean.

I reckon that Ukraine would have been better off remaining neutral and not tried joining NATO. They could have been a part of EU, that wouldn’t post any threats to Russia. Joining NATO is a different ballgame altogether as this would have enabled the US to station arms and troops alongside Russia’s border. I’m sure the US would not be too pleased if China did the same in Mexico. Heck, they (the US) even object to Mexico having a Chinese car factory.

• Confused 2