Foreigner Attacked in Phuket After Alleged Assault on Transwoman

webfact

Stilleto shoes are a dangerous weapon.  I remember getting a few stitches in a local hospital when a couple of cops came through in a hurry. 

Apparently a guy tried to molest a girl/young lady.  She reacted by smacking him in the head with her Stilleto shoe. 

Left a good hole and blood was everywhere.  They found him hiding in a hospital toilet... blood trail was a giveaway. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, 2long said:

Waiting for the Brit* bashers and Katoey haters to all chip in.

Probably both 'men' were equally at fault, but the men in dresses attack in packs.

*before I get lambasted by you know who for mentioning a Brit because his nationality isn't reported, I know what I'm doing.... 😉🤭🥱

u will get bashed by Him-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named? Hope u still alive bro

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, RayOday said:

Not sure what really happened. A few years ago I was walking at night on Sukhumvit with a small yet very expensive camera. As I was walking a someone sneaked up from behind, haha, and over my shoulder tried to wrestle the camera out of my hand. I reflexively turned and punched the perp in the mouth. It was only then that I realized it was a ladyboy. He looked at me in shock as her mouth was bleeding and he ran away crying. I was a bit shocked too as I have 25+years of martial arts training and I didn't control my strike as trained. It was pure reflex. Live and learn. 

The would be MAN thief deserved what HE got. I would have punched and kicked HIM lower down!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wensiensheng said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Where was it reported that the incident was a result of their being asked for sex?

It wasn’t. He’s just a troll making stuff up.

I know.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Another witness said the man provoked the assault by causing a disturbance with the noise from his motorcycle.

Wow,if that would be a legal excuse Half of Thailand would be in the hospital and the other half in the temple!

A bit over the top of course but i mean there would be a lot of fights!

One of our neighbours likes to rev his loud bike at all hours of the night!

Am i going to complain?No way!He also empties his gun in the air when he is really drunk or high.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1