Have we lost Dad to Thailand ?

50 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Who wants sex with women 40+? 

Strange as it may sound, some of us love them even when they pack on the years and the pounds. (though too many pounds is a boner killer).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

All my pals in the UK had the same problem.

Most of my colleagues at work in the UK had the same problem.

All the guys I met in Thailand had the same problem.

Guessing you've never had a 40+ year old western wife. Can't say I'm that surprised, you don't seem to be the kind of guy western women would want.

Yeh, riiiiight, they all tell BMT about their sex life.........🤣

How about, it just happened to you, so you moved on..........🤭

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, The Cobra said:

Came across this on a different platform and wondered what you guys make of this ? I told the guy I would repost it here to get some insight from others for him.

I'm reaching out because I'm really worried about my dad. He's been travelling to Thailand for a while now, and lately, his behavior has been really strange.

First off, he's been making frequent trips to Thailand without telling us much about why he's going or what he's doing there. It's not like him at all. And on top of that, he's been sending a lot of money there every month, but whenever my mom asks him about it, he just brushes it off like it's no big deal.

My mom is understandably upset and confused, and so am I. Dad used to be such a reliable and involved guy, but now it feels like he's keeping secrets from us.

Even our neighbours have noticed a change in him. He used to be so active in our community back home, but now he's keeping to himself alot.

I just want to make sure my dad is okay and that there's nothing seriously wrong. Has anyone else experienced something similar with a family member going abroad?

Any advice on how to approach this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

...maybe he's realised his true sexuality.

Edited by tandor
typo

13 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It depends on the Woman , as your then Wife began to have an affair with your gardener , could be that you wasn't able to satisfy her sexual desires and she had to go elsewhere and by refusing to have sex with you, she did remain faithful to him ?

So, she sounds like a decent woman, not two timing her partners

Maybe a small penis or obese or just abusive.

21 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Anyone remember "Penthouse Forum?" Starting to wonder if we're headed in that direction.

I never thought it would happen to me, but .....

• Thumbs Up 1

With out stating the obvious if he is going to Thailand regularly plus sending money 💰 

It won't take much to realise he has a young bit on the  side and is enjoying himself 

Same as most others who come to Thailand and enjoy what it has to offer 😉 

On Facebook this story is going for weeks already.

In my opinion this old man wants to have his peace and wouldn't like to have contact to any family members.

So why "hunting" him? 

His daughter should respect his decision?🙏

He has become a fan of Sukhothai architecture, and no doubt he's sending the money to one of the foundations that's helping to restore a temple. 

Regardless his trips are a healthy thing, and they're likely making up for something that he's not getting at home. LOL. 

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He discovered "love". 

Or to be more precise he feels loved by some girl who is nice to him. And likely nobody was nice like that to him for a long time.

If you want him back, then make sure he feels loved and appreciated by his family. Smile at him, ask him if you can bring him a beer and maybe some BBQ ribs.

39139417724_9155e38505_c.jpg

I wish I was him right now ( without the double chin would be good though )

• Like 1

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Nearly all of the friends and family in my generation are over 40 and appear happily married. 

I'm sure that they all let you know how much sex they get, NOT.

For all you know the guys are happy even without sex, or visit prostitutes on the side.

Posted (edited)

I compared my divorce to someone (her) kicking a broken Coke machine (me) because -"where's my Cooooke?".

At a certain point, that Coke machine is out of service for good.

No more Coke for my ex. No more Coke for the former Ms. BritManToo. No more Coke for this sad lady. 

But they should all feel free to keep on kicking. Like Elvis, Coke has left the building.

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Who wants sex with women 40+? 

IME woman 40+ know what they want from sex. I really can't fault any of the ones I used to hook up with for enthusiasm.

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

All my pals in the UK had the same problem.

Most of my colleagues at work in the UK had the same problem.

All the guys I met in Thailand had the same problem.

I do not believe that you asked all those people about their sex lives and they told you . 

You meet guys in Thailand and ask them whether they had sex with their wife's when they were in the UK ?

That's well weird 

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IME woman 40+ know what they want from sex. I really can't fault any of the ones I used to hook up with for enthusiasm.

Maybe they know what they want. But they look like old women.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do not believe that you asked all those people about their sex lives and they told you . 

You meet guys in Thailand and ask them whether they had sex with their wife's when they were in the UK ?

That's well weird 

I guess you don't have many friends, or want to hide your sexuality for some reason.

I've always discussed sex with my pals and coworkers (obviously not much to discuss in the UK).

But here in Thailand there's a whole forum where members discuss who, what and where, along with prices, reviews, photos and the line address of the women they've had in case you want a turn.

Not everyone is as upright about sex as you .........

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I guess you don't have many friends, or want to hide your sexuality for some reason.

I've always discussed sex with my pals and coworkers (obviously not much to discuss in the UK).

But here in Thailand there's a whole Pattaya forum where advanced members discuss who, what and where, along with prices, reviews and the line address of the women they've had in case you want a turn.

Not everyone is as upright about sex as you .........

So its changed from the guys to meet in Thailand to the guys you talk to on forums in Thailand .

Anyway , I think that you just want to talk to me about sex , as I have no interest in talking about that subject with you , I wont continue 

• Like 1

how many times does this story in its many forms have to be repeated  -just bloody useless time-wasting nonsense.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure that they all let you know how much sex they get, NOT.

For all you know the guys are happy even without sex, or visit prostitutes on the side.

Lots of people get completely bored of having sex , it must be extremely frustrating to want to have sex but you cannot afford it 

57 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Agree, trouble is they all know they don't want sex with their husband!

• Love It 1

19 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He discovered "love". 

Or to be more precise he feels loved by some girl who is nice to him. And likely nobody was nice like that to him for a long time.

If you want him back, then make sure he feels loved and appreciated by his family. Smile at him, ask him if you can bring him a beer and maybe some BBQ ribs.

39139417724_9155e38505_c.jpg

Nobody self respecting man who's been to TH wants to get hard for this;

image.thumb.jpeg.0ced22280800968998735cfd72c4001c.jpeg

5 hours ago, susanlea said:

Maybe a small penis or obese or just abusive.

maybe a very large penis and not at all abusive ?   Isn't there some housework you should be doing rather than wasting time on here?

• Haha 1