Unchecked Migration Threatens Britain's Social Fabric

18 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Then, apply for Thai citizenship and grow a pair when out shopping.

Grow a pair? Is that the best you can do you troll.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Grow a pair? Is that the best you can do you troll.

No. Not trolling.

You mentioned prices for Farang. Grow a pair when you think you are being charged more. Tell them, offer your price or ask the regular price, if you speak Thai.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

are there immigrants driving taxis in London   ?    

Probably...though the black taxi licence is very difficult to obtain.

If you mean unlicensed and non black cab taxis then yes 100%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Being founded by a slave owning thief, killer, polygamist and child abuser just makes it worse.

Is that you Salman Rushdie ?

(humour of course)

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

When I get all the same benefits as a Thai does, ie free medical, able to buy land etc, no price gouging because I'm a falang, no 90 day reports or visas required,  then I'll fully integrate.

So then you have no problem with immigrants not fully integrating into UK society given that they don't have the same rights as UK citizens e.g they have no rights to remain in the country indefinitely, they cannot vote in general elections?

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, giddyup said:

You mean because they are illegals?

No. I mean immigrants who enter on a student or work related visa.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, john donson said:

you blind to all the illegals or pseudo asylum seekers, once approved and getting housing and benefits, visiting the country the 'escaped' from...

No, that is not the point of this thread.

Anyway, illegals don't get benefits. Only genuine asylum seekers do, up yo the point of acceptance.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Do you even live in Thailand? Because it seems you know very little about it. Falangs are charged more at public hospitals than Thais, also admittance prices to parks and other places is higher. Oh, I know bargain. 

Yes, my home is Thailand.

I don't know about hospitals prices. I have Thai social security. 

At parks I speak politely in Thai, explain I'm not a tourist and I'm with my family. Works a treat. You should try it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, milesinnz said:

Enoch Powell (Rivers of blood - except he never used these words) only got one thing wrong.. the scale of the disaster that was going to befall Great Britain..

I never use the word Great with reference to Britain as IMO it doesn't apply anymore.

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

Uhm, well yeah, cos we are only allowed to stay a year at a time.

Why should we bother? They don't actually want us. 

And I don't blame them. They are smart to take care of their country, unlike the UK.

We are non-immigrants, unlike those who arrive on the banana boats

And immigrants to the UK are only allowed to stay for the duration of their visas. If they want to stay longer then they have to get it renewed which is not automatic. After 5 years an immigrant can then apply for leave to remain in the UK but, again, this is not automatically granted. 

So little real difference between immigrants to the UK (certainly for the first five years) and those on Non-O 'visas' in Thailand. Seems like double standards if ex-pat Brits expect immigrants to fully integrate into UK society whilst at the same time thinking that shouldn't be expected of them in Thailand.

If I lived in a country where the locals didn't want me I'd move but, of course, that's up to the individual.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RayC said:

And immigrants to the UK are only allowed to stay for the duration of their visas. If they want to stay longer then they have to get it renewed which is not automatic. After 5 years an immigrant can then apply for leave to remain in the UK but, again, this is not automatically granted. 

So little real difference between immigrants to the UK (certainly for the first five years) and those on Non-O 'visas' in Thailand.

Yeah, 5 years is so little before getting permanent residency. 

How many permanent residencies does Thailand grant per year?

And citizenships?

Seems like double standards if ex-pat Brits expect immigrants to fully integrate into UK society whilst at the same time thinking that shouldn't be expected of them in Thailand.

If you get permanent residency, that's different,  you should fully integrate. 

Or if you are getting any kind of benefits, like the asylum seekers that arrived yesterday 

But if you are on a "non-immigrant" visa, nah.

Anyway, I don't think Thais want us to integrate. We are just foreign visitors in their country

If I lived in a country where the locals didn't want me I'd move but, of course, that's up to the individual.

Do you really think Thais want you?

• Agree 1