Unchecked Migration Threatens Britain's Social Fabric

20 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I think as long as you receive no benefits from the country (ie  unemployment, health care etc) there is  no need to assimilate, as long as you follow their  laws ie you are not a financial burden to them in any way.

Those with money may do as they please. Those without must be whipped into line.

Niiiiice.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I never use the word Great with reference to Britain as IMO it doesn't apply anymore.

It still does apply, it is you that does not understand its meaning! 

• Agree 1

Britain’s a democracy right? And in a democracy, the people get to choose what they want at the polls, right? Problem solved. Vote for the party that has immigration policies acceptable to the majority of the population.

If such a simple matter cannot be resolved through this most highly desired political system, then maybe it doesn’t work that well… I vote for communism, since trannie already thinks I’m one. No immigration problem in China, the greatest Communist country on earth, lol.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Britain’s a democracy right? And in a democracy, the people get to choose what they want at the polls, right? Problem solved. Vote for the party that has immigration policies acceptable to the majority of the population.

If such a simple matter cannot be resolved through this most highly desired political system, then maybe it doesn’t work that well… I vote for communism, since trannie already thinks I’m one. No immigration problem in China, the greatest Communist country on earth, lol.

Why don't you move to China if its so good. You know. Vote with your feet.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

The UK did have your party, The Communist Party, but not sure when they were sent packing, I think being murdered, being one of that party's thing, was frowned upon, and also the stories over time confirming those facts was a downer.

So, GW, us UK folk were not brainwashed as easily as yourself...🤗

Have you thought about skipping over to Russia to help out with their murdering spree, they could well need your help...Even if it's doing a William Joyce over the airwaves...:clap2:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Enoch was sooooooo right............🤔

Powell was talking about "Black immigration" and got it completely wrong.

Whites aren't subservient to blacks; the black man doesn't have 'the whip hand' in the UK as he predicted.

Instead, what we have is a society in which all people are equal in the eyes of the law, and where second and third generation, British born black men and women play their full part in society, be that as judges, MPs, bus drivers, bin men or whatever.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Yeah, 5 years is so little before getting permanent residency. 

How many permanent residencies does Thailand grant per year?

And citizenships?

If you get permanent residency, that's different,  you should fully integrate. 

Or if you are getting any kind of benefits, like the asylum seekers that arrived yesterday 

But if you are on a "non-immigrant" visa, nah.

Anyway, I don't think Thais want us to integrate. We are just foreign visitors in their country

Do you really think Thais want you?

The discrepancy still exists. You require that those living in the UK should integrate while not demanding the same of Brits living in Thailand.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Black, brown or white he could see the future, he was 100% right.

Now what did that new councillor shout, was it............."Allaha Akbar"...😂

So the white man living in the UK is now a 2nd class citizens? The evidence suggests otherwise.

"Allaha Akbar" (God is great). A view held by followers of most deities. I assume that the councillor believed that God was responsible for his victory. Personally, I'd have thanked the voters in my ward.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, RayC said:

The discrepancy still exists. You require that those living in the UK should integrate while not demanding the same of Brits living in Thailand.

What about the discrepancy in visa options and benefits?

I would actually like to demand that the UK impose 1 year non-immigrant visas for all foreigners and not have asylum as an option.

No NHS, unless they work and pay NI, and no unemployment benefit or pension either, unless they become British, which shouldn't be so easy.

Then, they can "not integrate" and I'd be happy.

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RayC said:

So the white man living in the UK is now a 2nd class citizens? The evidence suggests otherwise.

"Allaha Akbar" (God is great). A view held by followers of most deities. I assume that the councillor believed that God was responsible for his victory. Personally, I'd have thanked the voters in my ward.

Raymond, don't let your mum know you wrote that.........:whistling:

• Agree 1

On 5/11/2024 at 12:52 PM, Drumbuie said:

I'm assuming you speak fluent Thai and are completely assimilated into Thai culture? 🤣

You are assuming he is an immigrant when his visa probably states quite clearly, NON-IMMIGRANT.

Come back with any questions if that confuses you.

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 9:20 AM, retarius said:

Immigration is great......when the immigrants assimilate into the culture of the hosting nation and start to share the ethnicity.

Sadly, too many Muslims, Afghans, East Europeans, Pakistanis and Africans don't come to Britain to assimilate....they come to stay totally separate from the host nation, not even learning the language. They come determined to maintain their own way of living and ethnicity and demand that the host nation change its laws to accommodate them.

I'm sure there is no one of my age who was living in Britain at the time, who doesn't remember the howls of protest and demands for special privileges from the Sikh community when Britain introduced the helmet law. Sorry, don't come to a host nation and demand they change the laws for you. This is an example of the deeper issue of non-integration of certain groups. 

Europe is flooded with 'victims' at the moment all seeking special treatment (privilege) for their group. My attitude is that by all means come to Britain but integrate and learn the language. No illegals arriving on boats thank you. No fake asylum seekers. No benefits until you have had a job and paid in for two years. I would add, no single men/. Any single  male fleeing a war, should be sent back to fight for his country. 

Please come to America and become our Border Czar!

Ours currently is completely worthless.

Edited by G_Money

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why don't you move to China if its so good. You know. Vote with your feet.

Not my home country and I like it just fine here. You could also move back to your home country, unless it’s not good anymore? Or maybe Ukraine. I heard they are looking for suckers to fight America’s war.

3 hours ago, transam said:

The UK did have your party, The Communist Party, but not sure when they were sent packing, I think being murdered, being one of that party's thing, was frowned upon, and also the stories over time confirming those facts was a downer.

So, GW, us UK folk were not brainwashed as easily as yourself...🤗

Have you thought about skipping over to Russia to help out with their murdering spree, they could well need your help...Even if it's doing a William Joyce over the airwaves...:clap2:

You can also join brain brian to Ukraine. The both of you can bore the Russian soldiers into surrender… :clap2:

2 hours ago, transam said:

Black, brown or white he could see the future, he was 100% right.

Now what did that new councillor shout, was it............."Allaha Akbar"...😂

Did you misspell Allahu on purpose? Or are you just that ignorant?

1 minute ago, Gweiloman said:

Not my home country and I like it just fine here. You could also move back to your home country, unless it’s not good anymore? Or maybe Ukraine. I heard they are looking for suckers to fight America’s war.

You can also join brain brian to Ukraine. The both of you can bore the Russian soldiers into surrender… :clap2:

You can also join brain brian to Ukraine.

Personal slurs again when you have nothing. Cheap. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

We are non-immigrants, unlike those who arrive on the banana boats

You are correct. They are mainly illegal immigrants and get treated as such. 

You, hopefully, are a legal immigrant and have certain rights.

• Confused 1

Again, as a Yank:

Thank god for the Mexicans.

They assimilate easily, are christian, want to move back home as soon as they can, contribute massively to Social Security for my boomer-benifet.

And:

Mexican Terrorism: Not since Zapata.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JimHuaHin said:

The good olde (sic) conservative far right rant again.

If great mother England (a phrase I was taught in school in Australia in the 1960s) did not decide centuries ago to colonise and exploit foreign lands centuries ago, to subjugate and exterminate the peoples of those lands, then England would not have his "issue".

When the chickens come home to roost, karma can be a bitch.

I think you'll find it was Britain. Not England.

8 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I think as long as you receive no benefits from the country (ie  unemployment, health care etc) there is  no need to assimilate, as long as you follow their  laws ie you are not a financial burden to them in any way.

If you have worked in Thailand, unemployment benefit and health care is available.

26 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Did you misspell Allahu on purpose? Or are you just that ignorant?

I added a "ha" just for you, you're so funny......😂

As for ignorant, I don't think so, I haven't been brainwashed into your Communism thingy, as you have.........🤭

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

What about the discrepancy in visa options and benefits?

I would actually like to demand that the UK impose 1 year non-immigrant visas for all foreigners and not have asylum as an option.

No NHS, unless they work and pay NI, and no unemployment benefit or pension either, unless they become British, which shouldn't be so easy.

Then, they can "not integrate" and I'd be happy.

You obviously have not heard of the Immigration Health Surcharge levied on all visa application.

You've obviously not seen the visa. They state "benefits claims prohibited".

I guess you've never experienced visa applications or citizenship applications either.

Asylum law is not a UK law. It's international.

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

A 60 year old woman was stabbed and bled to death on the street in broad daylight in London the other day. She had refused to hand over her bag to her assailant.

He was an immigrant youth of Somali origin.

How very vibrant and diverse, culturally enriching...

A white school boy stabbed 3 people at school last week. 

Culturally enriching?

10 minutes ago, transam said:

I added a "ha" just for you, you're so funny......😂

As for ignorant, I don't think so, I haven't been brainwashed into your Communism thingy, as you have.........🤭

So you think the phrase is Alla Akhbar? Ignorant doesn’t even begin to describe you…🤭