American Expats Flock to Russia: MAGA Voters Seek Nostalgia and Stability

12 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

Personally I wouldnt like to see them discriminated against as much as they are in Russia, but I wouldnt have them teaching my kids in primary school ! They should have rights but lets not forget that they are weird !

I think you’re confused on who’s the weird one here….

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

I wouldnt have them teaching my kids in primary school

Yes, that is very true. Nobody wants.
Somewhere near Men-Chai area of Huay Kwang in international private school taught openly 6ay teacher w/nickname Falco.

Outraged parents submitted "WTF letter" to headmaster and soon Falco got fired. Midterm.

He promised to sue the school:

Some Farang Ding-dong against big international school in Bangkok. 

Edited by NativeBob
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

I think you’re confused on who’s the weird one here….

Well. If you dont think homosexuals are weird , you are obviously one of them .

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

Well. If you dont think homosexuals are weird , you are obviously one of them .

I think golfers are weird but I don't want them sent to prison for several years for identifying as a golfer. Your post themes here about the LGBT situation in Russia are totally clueless and stupid relative to the actual situation there. In other words -- TROLL CITY. 

BTW -- I think everyone is weird. That's the human condition. Hell is other people as Sartre said.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Yes, that is very true. Nobody wants.
Somewhere near Men-Chai area of Huay Kwang in international private school taught openly 6ay teacher w/nickname Falco.

Outraged parents submitted "WTF letter" to headmaster and soon Falco got fired. Midterm.

He promised to sue the school:

Some Farang Ding-dong against big international school in Bangkok. 

That's pretending kids don't look around and notice real life.

Just now, stevenl said:

That's pretending kids don't look around and notice real life.

The anti LGBT laws in Russia are about everyone of all ages, not only about issues concerning kids. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The anti LGBT laws in Russia are about everyone of all ages, not only about issues concerning kids. 

Which has nothing to do with my reply to another poster. You should have quoted him since you clearly want to react to his post.

Edited by stevenl

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Which has nothing to do with my reply to another poster.

But it does.

Some trolls here are trying to argue the LGBT rights issue based on arguments that children shouldn't be exposed to such thing.

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC!

The Russian anti LGBT laws again are comprehensive to everyone and everything in Russian society.

It's an attempt at HIJACKING the actual topic and if you're playing along with that, you're adding to that too.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think golfers are weird but I don't want them sent to prison for several years for identifying as a golfer. Your post themes here about the LGBT situation in Russia are totally clueless and stupid relative to the actual situation there. In other words -- TROLL CITY. 

BTW -- I think everyone is weird. That's the human condition. Hell is other people as Sartre said.

Did you even bother to read my post.?

Is said - Personally I wouldnt like to see them discriminated against as much as they are in Russia, but...

So I agree with you to an extent.

Weird is not the human condition. Some people are weird and for normal people homosexuals are weird. 

Just now, nauseus said:

how did this nonsens ever make 7 pages?

I don't know but the reality is that the youtube channels of the better known maga fascists in Russia are growing very quickly. So many people are either hate watching their pro Putin propaganda or thinking about making such a stupid move themselves. So it shouldn't surprise that a topic somewhere else about about these maga / Putin Z fascists would attract interest.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

Did you even bother to read my post.?

Is said - Personally I wouldnt like to see them discriminated against as much as they are in Russia, but...

So I agree with you to an extent.

Weird is not the human condition. Some people are weird and for normal people homosexuals are weird. 

So you consider yourself normal. Wow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The issue I have is with dating in Russia. If I would move there, how would I get one of those Russian White princesses with these Aryan facial features?

It seems it's impossible!

I have to stick to Asian girls as they aren't so picky and even take the worst out of shape balding beer belly boomer as long as he builds a house in Nahkon Nowhere and buys some gold chains.

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Keep Right said:

I have been to Russia twice during the 90s. I quite enjoyed it, especially the women. I can understand why some would like to escape good-ol-USA for mother Russian. No BLM, left wing anarchists, and especially, no Sleep Joe.

And the "Elite" and politicians work for their own country, Russia, and not for a foreign country like in the US, otherwise face Gulag!

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Navalny died of natural causes, no doubt. And he wasn’t sentenced to 17 years in prison camp on trumped up charges at all, was he? As I’m also sure that, as a prisoner, he was treated decently. Note: sarcasm alert.

The only thing Navalny ever did was exposing the corruption of the Russian kleptocracy, including Putin and his clique. And he tried to run for office, against Putin. Even in captivity in a remote Siberian prison camp, and in poor health, he was still deemed a risk by the Russian regime, so he was killed. No two ways about it. 

which is your opinion based on your Western media, aka propganda

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, rudi49jr said:

Not opinion. Fact. Despite what you would have us believe, Western media tend to report quite accurately and truthfully about real things that happen in the real world. Not about made up stuff (propaganda) in some alternative reality, like RT and their subsidiaries do.

hahah, jeez, so, your 'facts'; are from western media.. no personal experiences!

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Again: share with us your thoughts on what a wonderful country Russia is and how we in the West have been lied to about it all this time. 

Putin is your enemy, tell me how he or Russia have effected your life?

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

I could ask you the same thing. Am I to understand that you’re disputing any of the claims in my post? You don’t think Russia is a country with a fascist, warmongering regime? You don’t think in Russia they lock up people in penal colonies in Siberia, or beat them up, poison them or shoot them in the back, just for exercising their freedom of speech or run for office? 
Maybe you can share with us what you think about Russia. I’d be very interested.

to be honest my earlids closed after the 1st sentence of your post..yawn, what evidence do you have of andy of the nonsense you wrote?.... and while you're there, think about the usa and their CIA backed coups, illegal wars etc etc. but yeah..Putin bad M'kay

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

When the Ukrainian war started, a Russian friend called me to tell me that he was part of a group that "rescued" 1,000 Ukrainian children and took them into Russia.

wow, that is proof right there. case closed, Putin bad, cause your mate said so

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

Putin is your enemy, tell me how he or Russia have effected your life?

Maybe you should answer my question first.

I think you have things backwards, though. I have absolutely no desire for Putin to be my enemy, I would like to live in peace. But Putin obviously  doesn’t, he invaded Ukraine and shows all kinds of aggression towards the West, threatening nuclear war about every other week. Should we just take that lying down?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Tucker Carlson is lying to you.

Don't be fooled by his  videos of life in Moscow. And don't go to Russia, they would likely conscript you and send you to Ukraine.

Russia is an extreme dictatorship, most people fall in line, but those who don't have a short life expectancy.

And those who live outside Moscow live in wretched poverty.

you embarrass yourself the more you post..

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, rudi49jr said:

Maybe you should answer my question first.

I think you have things backwards, though. I have absolutely no desire for Putin to be my enemy, I would like to live in peace. But Putin obviously  doesn’t, he invaded Ukraine and shows all kinds of aggression towards the West, threatening nuclear war about every other week. Should we just take that lying down?

you know that Putin was up for peace talks back in April 2022, but the US and UK stopped it...so the US,UK and nato continuing this war.
answer my question, how has Putin effected your lif in any way whatsoever?

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, transam said:

In your country, Russia, folk are in fear of their life saying something out of turn, even an opponent for the top job was killed...

But you carry on, I enjoy reading your stupidity...........:clap2:

and you know this how?  

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

One of the reasons that Russian soldiers infamously steal toilets from Ukrainian homes is that they don't have one back home.

yeah, so Russian soldiers are so poor they dont have toilets in their homes, do you ever read what you write and expect people to believe you?

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

wow, that is proof right there. case closed, Putin bad, cause your mate said so

My friend was actually happy about "rescuing" the 1,000 Ukrainian children by stealing them and taking them to Russia.

Just now, frank83628 said:

yeah, so Russian soldiers are so poor they dont have toilets in their homes, do you ever read what you write and expect people to believe you?

Russia is pretty poor outside Moscow. Indoor plumbing is still not so common.

Why do you think that so many Russian soldiers steal toilets?

• Agree 1