Trump Pledges to Cut Federal Funding for Schools with Vaccine Mandates

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

He's an anti-vax conspiracy theorist now.

yeah, you would be one of those here i would imagine would be saying it.  a couple of others spring to mind too!

5 hours ago, Dcheech said:

This is not about the [COVID] vaccinations. My state, as most (all?) other states never had a mandatory public school [COVID] vaccination policy. Just Trump trying to scrounge votes & playing the great divider again; If I am elected I promise four more years of Culture Wars ... I promise to divide ... I promise chaos & what fun   😐 

Good deal you are living in The Land Of The Long White Cloud.

the division is coming mainly form the left, just have to look at the anger & hate and name calling spewed her by a certain few, and those same put the blame on the other side every time, totally blind to their words or actions

52 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

In your mind if a kid isn't vaccinated, they're murders? Take your meds and have mask handy, my unvaxxed kid is nearby.

Yes and they are also attempting suicide!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

In your mind if a kid isn't vaccinated, they're murders? Take your meds and have mask handy, my unvaxxed kid is nearby.

Children have no choice whether they are vaccinated or not it is entirely the choice of their parents, children are not responsible adults. The murderers are the parents who use the child as a weapon to spread dangerous viruses, also risking the death of the child. 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, RobU said:

Children have no choice whether they are vaccinated or not it is entirely the choice of their parents, children are not responsible adults. The murderers are the parents who use the child as a weapon to spread dangerous viruses, also risking the death of the child. 

So, I take it you vaxxed your youngster. 

The fringe left are bonkers. Now parents who don't vaxx the kids are murders. Please, please have your meds adjusted.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No, Trump deflecting from his other troubles.

And you deflecting from Trump.

You have nothing.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, I take it you vaxxed your youngster. 

The fringe left are bonkers. Now parents who don't vaxx the kids are murders. Please, please have your meds adjusted.

I fail to understand you. YOU stated that unvaccinated children were murderers. I replied that children are not responsible adults and cannot be murderers if they have no control whether they are vaccinated or not. I also stated that it is the responsible adult who is the potential murderer. You really need to stop trying to use stupid emotive and baseless statements to try to push your case. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, RobU said:

I fail to understand you. YOU stated that unvaccinated children were murderers. I replied that children are not responsible adults and cannot be murderers if they have no control whether they are vaccinated or not. I also stated that it is the responsible adult who is the potential murderer. You really need to stop trying to use stupid emotive and baseless statements to try to push your case. 

I suggest a basic reading comprehension course before posting any further.  

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why is anyone surprised that the people who want guns in schools support allowing disease in too?!

It's the right wing American dream. Survival of the fittest.  If children can't survive deadly viruses or crazed gunmen, they don't deserve to live. It makes America stronger doncha know.  That's why they want to ban abortion and condoms so there are plenty of replacements for the dead ones

Edited by RobU
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I had a healthy young lady friend die of COVID.

You are not thinking clearly.

How young?

Was she vaccinated or not?  Can you prove she passed as a result of being vaccinated or not being vaccinated?

Young healthy people die too.  Happens more than you might think.

Just a few examples of what one would assume are young healthy individuals.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/marine-corps-investigating-recruit-dies-physical-fitness-test

https://www.foxnews.com/us/second-marine-recruit-dead-at-parris-island-this-year-is-identified

https://www.foxnews.com/us/navy-says-seal-training-which-seaman-died-operated-unrecognized-accumulation-risk

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Given the above unintelligible gibberish it may be time for you to change your meds, or stop taking the other stuff!

It helps when you read all the posts to understand the meaning. You're welcome.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

There are 3 sides to every argument.

1. The loony left people

2. The loony right people

3. Moderate and rational people

The loony left and right are basically the same and spend their time accusing moderate and rational people of supporting the other side, when moderates support neither. Their principle being 'if you don't support our loony right wing views then you are extremely left wing and vice versa

• Confused 1

A very  fractious , distorted, confused debate.

On one side there are those that support the proposal of compulsory vaccinations in opposition to/of personal choice  and also support the compulsory  completion of a pregnancy that in medical opinion is likely to cause the death of both mother and unborn .

Secret Evangelicals?

What happened to the rapid woman priestess permitted to  prowl the Oval Office and  declare Trump some sort of Deity?

Please tell me is  incarcerated in a physc facility  somewhere !

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It helps when you read all the posts to understand the meaning. You're welcome.

Oh you are so funny where did you learn to be so humourous 

You're Welcome???+😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Do you now flick your hair, toss your chin and flounce away sniffing distainfully 🤣

Edited by RobU

3 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

A very  fractious , distorted, confused debate.

On one side there are those that support the proposal of compulsory vaccinations in opposition to/of personal choice  and also support the compulsory  completion of a pregnancy that in medical opinion is likely to cause the death of both mother and unborn .

Secret Evangelicals?

What happened to the rapid woman priestess permitted to  prowl the Oval Office and  declare Trump some sort of Deity?

Please tell me is  incarcerated in a physc facility  somewhere !

No you are wrong

I support compulsory vaccination 

I DO NOT support compulsory bringing a pregnancy to term at the risk of the mother or otherwise

Not being vaccinated (so called pro choice) is a loony right wing concept as is refusal of abortions (no choice). 

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, RobU said:

Oh you are so funny where did you learn to be so humourous 

You're Welcome???+😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I'm a natural. Those squiggly lines under the word means it was misspelled. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, RobU said:

No you are wrong

I support compulsory vaccination 

I DO NOT support compulsory bringing a pregnancy to term at the risk of the mother or otherwise

Not being vaccinated (so called pro choice) is a loony right wing concept as is refusal of abortions (no choice). 

Why are you connecting two totally unconnected subjects?

If you want to discuss abortion etc go to the threads where it is being discussed!

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Why are you connecting two totally unconnected subjects?

If you want to discuss abortion etc go to the threads where it is being discussed!

I didn't l.  I answered a post by @Offshore360 who claimed that the same people supported both. Did you read his comment that I was answering or are you just trolling?

Edited by RobU
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I suggest you do the asking!

Nope, you are the one deliberately misinterpreting posts. You do it and please stop trolling me

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, RobU said:

I didn't l.  I answered a post by @Offshore360 who claimed that the same people supported both. Did you read his comment that I was answering?

No as they should not be combined in the same thread!

• Haha 1

Just now, scottiejohn said:

No as they should not be combined in the same thread!

You must think yourself a very clever little troll creating argument where there is none

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, RobU said:

The 'Expert' in the UK who advocated not vaccinating children with MMR vaccine was struck off the UK medical register. He moved to the USA and plays the system he is now a multi millionaire in the USA promoting non vaccination and selling goods from his website. Making money from the stupids. 

I was at school with him.

He was bully and a thug then.

• Like 1