ICC Seeks Arrest Warrants for Sinwar and Netanyahu Over War Crimes & October 7 Attack

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But but but Hamas are the subject of this thread . 

How can it be deflection when the topic is about Hamas ? 

The thread is about the overdue seeking of an arrest warrant for Netanyahu and others. Along with most of the world I condemn the Hamas attack, but as I said that does not justify what is happening now. Arrest warrants are also being sought for the Hamas leadership and rightly so. Even the Americans warned the Israelis about falling into the trap laid by Hamas, but they walked straight into it. Bibi has no other option but to carry on indefinitely. He is driven purely by self-interest and until he is removed, or Biden finally sees the light, nothing will change.

4 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Deflection ? ... seriously ?

How is directly addressing something you said deflection ?

You can hold strong, controversial, offensive, anti-Israel, or even antisemitic views if you so choose; what you cannot do however, is change the meaning of words in the English language in order to give try and give credence to such views.

I am not anti- semitic. Seriously?  The facts speak for themselves and the global anti-Israeli feeling is a direct consequence of their heinous actions. Your constant mention of Hamas is a tactic to deflect the conversation away from the topic of this thread: the seeking of an arrest warrant for Netanyahu for war crimes.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I was surprised Milosevic was put on trial. If he can, so can Netanyahu. 

NATO operation.  Is there a Middle East version of NATO?  Who or what organiation will lead the international operation to bring Netanyahu to the Hague? 

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Summerinsiam said:

Your constant mention of Hamas is a tactic to deflect the conversation away from the topic of this thread

The very first person mentioned in the headline of this thread is that of Yahya Sinwar, the leader of Hamas; and now you are saying that mentioning Hamas is a tactic to deflect the conversation away from the topic of this thread …. you are starting to sound very much like a Hamas troll / bot

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You still waiting ?

It does seem to be the Palestinian  supporters who are always going on about anti Semitism all the time and making denials without even being accused 

No, I scrolled down for a few seconds and there you have it:

Bibi was also quick to switch to his default position. All this is not relevant anymore because Israel has dealt itself a possibly fatal blow with this crisis and even very pro-Israel France is now backing the ICC.

Netanyahu: ‘Absurd’ ICC bid to arrest Israeli leaders is ‘the new antisemitism’
https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-absurd-icc-bid-to-arrest-israeli-leaders-is-the-new-antisemitism/

France and Belgium support request for arrest warrants of Israel and Hamas leaders
https://apnews.com/article/israel-iran-hamas-latest-05-21-2024-2932f9c3878af8aee603bcc759a57cc6

Edited by rattlesnake
Typo.
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, Summerinsiam said:

I am not anti- semitic. Seriously?  The facts speak for themselves and the global anti-Israeli feeling is a direct consequence of their heinous actions. Your constant mention of Hamas is a tactic to deflect the conversation away from the topic of this thread: the seeking of an arrest warrant for Netanyahu for war crimes.

Blind you don't even know the topic of this thread until its pointed out to you

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

The very first person mentioned in the headline of this thread is that of Yahya Sinwar, the leader of Hamas; and now you are saying that mentioning Hamas is a tactic to deflect the conversation away from the topic of this thread …. you are starting to sound very much like a Hamas troll / bot

If you are one of those conflicted people who has to have the last word knock yourself out. When you accused me of being antisemitic I knew you were getting desperate. Now I am a Hamas troll! So sad. But it will not change the facts on the ground if looked at objectively nor the groundswell of opinion that is solidifying in most of the world. Maybe one day even you will wake up and smell the coffee.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Summerinsiam said:

If you are one of those conflicted people who has to have the last word knock yourself out. When you accused me of being antisemitic I knew you were getting desperate. Now I am a Hamas troll! So sad. But it will not change the facts on the ground if looked at objectively nor the groundswell of opinion that is solidifying in most of the world. Maybe one day even you will wake up and smell the coffee.

Stop telling lies, I did not accuse you of being antisemitic; what I actually said was: “You can hold strong, controversial, offensive, anti-Israel, or even antisemitic views if you so choose” that is not in any way accusing you of being antisemitic.

So please explain how my mentioning Hamas is trying to deflect from the topic of the thread, when the thread is actually about applying for arrest warrants for 3 Hamas operatives, and both the Israeli PM and MOD.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

and even very pro-Israel France is now backing the ICC.

You don't seem to be able to understand what is going on .

A request has been made to the ICC by one person . 

The ICC hasn't yet come to any decision on that request .

But I do think that its pointless telling you again, because you will still think that the ICC is prosecuting Israel .

This about potential warrants being issued  , its not about a prosecution 

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You don't seem to be able to understand what is going on .

A request has been made to the ICC by one person . 

The ICC hasn't yet come to any decision on that request .

But I do think that its pointless telling you again, because you will still think that the ICC is prosecuting Israel .

This about potential warrants being issued  , its not about a prosecution 

Please quote the part where I purportedly said it is about prosecution.

To me, what is notable is the continued exposure and degradation of Israel's image.

11 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I posted a relevant article above.

France and Belgium support request for arrest warrants of Israel and Hamas leaders
https://apnews.com/article/israel-iran-hamas-latest-05-21-2024-2932f9c3878af8aee603bcc759a57cc6

But you also claimed that France were backing the ICC , that bit isn't true and that was the bit that I highlighted .

You seemed to be saying that France backs the ICC's prosecution of Israel 

20 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

To me, what is notable is the continued exposure and degradation of Israel's image.

So you acknowledge that Israel has a higher image than Hamas does and Hamas being sought after for war crimes doesn't effect their lowly image at all 

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But you also claimed that France were backing the ICC , that bit isn't true and that was the bit that I highlighted .

Again your imagination of posters opinions running wild.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, stevenl said:

Again your imagination of posters opinions running wild.

What else could be have meant when he claimed that France were backing the ICC ?

What was he suggesting that France is backing ?

He cannot even answer that .

The only thing that it could have been was that France were backing the prosecution of Israel by the ICC .

What was meant by this

"and even very pro-Israel France is now backing the ICC."

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You might interpret it that way, but that is not what I said.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

You might interpret it that way, but that is not what I said.

What did you mean then ?

If my interpretation was wrong then what did you mean ?

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So you acknowledge that Israel has a higher image than Hamas does and Hamas being sought after for war crimes doesn't effect their lowly image at all 

Logically, yes, although Israel are catching up Hamas quickly in terms of degraded image.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What did you mean then ?

If my interpretation was wrong then what did you mean ?

Now backing the ICC in its current endeavour, followed by a link to an article which gives the specifics.

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What is the ICCs current endeavour ?

If you read the article I posted, you wouldn't need to ask me all those questions. Here is the first paragraph (now updated to include Slovenia):

France, Belgium and Slovenia released statements supporting the world’s top war crimes court and its chief prosecutor’s request for arrest warrants for leaders of Israel and Hamas, after Israel and the United States both harshly condemned the effort.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

If you read the article I posted, you wouldn't need to ask me all those questions. Here is the first paragraph (now updated to include Slovenia):

France, Belgium and Slovenia released statements supporting the world’s top war crimes court and its chief prosecutor’s request for arrest warrants for leaders of Israel and Hamas, after Israel and the United States both harshly condemned the effort.

AS you are not going to explain or admit what you meant and as you are going to continue to deceive , may as well not take this any further .Why couldnt you just be honest ?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

AS you are not going to explain or admit what you meant and as you are going to continue to deceive , may as well not take this any further .Why couldnt you just be honest ?

I agree we should stop here. I think your excessive subjectivity on this issue is warping your perception.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What I said is what I said. What you claim I "seemed to be" saying is the product of your biased interpretation.

Edited by rattlesnake
Typo.
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

What I said is what I said. What you claim I "seemed to be" saying is the product of your biased interpretation.

As you wont explain what you meant , you claim that you meant something else, but you wont say what it was .

The discussion cannot move forward, so better to stop talking about it 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Logically, yes, although Israel are catching up Hamas quickly in terms of degraded image.

So, Israel who have been killing tens of thousands of innocent woman  and children for six months by deliberately targeting them , using starvation, bombs and genocide have a better reputation/image  than Hamas have ?

• Sad 1