After Nearly a Decade of Trump, America is Fatigued and Anxious

7 hours ago, Social Media said:

Even mundane events like Trump’s 11-car motorcade to the courthouse often overshadow significant developments during President Biden’s tenure.

Biden has significant developments? Do tell?

Could it be when he walked up steps without falling over, or managed to make a speech without a teleprompter?

Is an 11 car motorcade "mundane"? I'd have thought not.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Again, it simply boggles the mind that out of 333+ million people, they can not find one, young, intelligent, sensible person to put foward as our future president?

You can blame US politics for that. That IMO toxic snake pit would put any young, intelligent, sensible person off wanting to be in it.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Social Media said:

The media obliges by providing extensive coverage, reporting on everything from his veiled threats of violence and complaints about mistreatment to his courtroom antics.

So blame the press for doing so. If they ignored him would the US be less fatigued?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, WDSmart said:

Yes! It's been horrible, and I don't think it's even close to being over yet. :sad: 

When I was growing up and living in the USA, I always knew there were racists, sexists, xenophobes, fascists, and other dissidents, but I thought they only made up maybe 10% of the population. Now, it's apparent they make up as much as 40%! :shock1: They must have been there all the time.

Trump didn't create these people; he just gave them permission to crawl out from under the rocks they've been hiding. :angry:

And in turn, after they crawled out, they support their 'saviour', human nature.

Perhaps this is a throw back to trump's father, and that's what has created trumps beliefs, attitudes, goals etc? Or perhaps it's trump alone, a very unpleasant selfish arrogant piece of xxxx?

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

The video has been deleted from Trump’s account

Did you see the video before it was deleted...make a copy ??

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Again, it simply boggles the mind that out of 333+ million people, they can not find one, young, intelligent, sensible person to put foward as our future president?

you forget, trudeau is our narcissistic buffoon not trump.

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, johng said:

Did you see the video before it was deleted...make a copy ??

This is unglaublich! :shock1:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, johng said:

Sorry I don't see a video there..did you save a copy of it ? I have not seen the video or have a copy.

I have seen it. Definition of a nothing-burger.

Nothing in it references or talks about or promotes a 'unified reich'. The words, in very blurry print, appear for about one second on a newspaper template background that has a Trump slogan on top. The words are part of a newspaper headline from the pre-World War ONE days of the German Empire. Nothing to do with Hitler, Nazis, etc. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1