Lazada free delivery

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, sometime said:

Went on the Lazada site and noticed a banner saying download our app & get free delivery, can anyone confirm free deliver is on all items?

It's on lots of items, but not all items.

Also, buying 1 item is often free delivery, but add another item from same seller and the free delivery is no longer free.

I'm currently buying lots of granola, as it works out at around half price of Rimping and Tops with the free delivery.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

From my experience you first have to collect the free delivery vouchers. Most of the vouchers are 30 or 40 baht and you have to spend a certain amount for the voucher to be applied at the checkout. It will state on the voucher the minimum spend, usually it's either 49 baht or 99 baht. If the delivery price is more than 40 baht then you have to pay the difference.

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Also, buying 1 item is often free delivery, but add another item from same seller and the free delivery is no longer free.

I'm currently buying lots of granola, as it works out at around half price of Rimping and Tops with the free delivery.

Have you tried BigC granola (Morrissons brand from the UK)

They have a strawberry one at 259 baht for 1kg.

• Thumbs Up 1

It can be very confusing as Lazada will say "free shipping" let's say that the shipping cost is 170 baht they will knock 40 baht off making it 130 baht, slightly duplicitous?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, sometime said:

Went on the Lazada site and noticed a banner saying download our app & get free delivery, can anyone confirm free deliver is on all items?

😂😂 Of course not. Before you click to pay it's showing

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, sometime said:

It's not. :coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 2

Shipping has to be paid no matter what.  If they are not charging you for shipping separately they must have added it to the price already, just like VAT.  

As someone else mentioned some of the 'free shipping' ones are just a discount on the shipping fee which most likely has already been jacked up to account for the discount.

The app certainly has more offers than the website.
There are also discount coupons available, coins to collect for free which can be redeemed for discounts.
They also have some daily flash offers which are very good.

You will get quite a few notifications which put off some but I find the benefits outweigh the annoyance.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

And sometimes there is no free delivery on one item but if you buy three items you get free delivery. Ordered an item that cost 16 baht, total of 54 baht with delivery fee. Upped the order to three items for free delivery for a total of 48 baht. Three items for 6 baht less than one item.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

And sometimes there is no free delivery on one item but if you buy three items you get free delivery. Ordered an item that cost 16 baht, total of 54 baht with delivery fee. Upped the order to three items for free delivery for a total of 48 baht. Three items for 6 baht less than one item.

Yes that happened to me, I was going to buy 2 fuel filters for my Honda Brush Cutter for about 80 baht and Lazada stated "buy 1 more and you qualify for free shipping" it cost about 70 baht for 3. 🥴

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, sometime said:

No it isn't  all the time ,sometimes it's Free  only if one spend a certain amount of money.

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Which brand?

19 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

It can be very confusing as Lazada will say "free shipping" let's say that the shipping cost is 170 baht they will knock 40 baht off making it 130 baht, slightly duplicitous?

I would not trust Lazada for anything. Too many cheating sellers and lying staff. Only use them if I can't get what I want anywhere else.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've bought more than 100 items on Lazada & Shopee and never once got free shipping .....

so my answer to your question is no ...   

it's called deceptive marketing. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

I've bought more than 100 items on Lazada & Shopee and never once got free shipping .....

Are you using the Lazada smart phone app?

Not much free delivery on orders from your computer.

I always use the phone app and get free delivery on 90% of my orders.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Are you using the Lazada smart phone app?

Not much free delivery on orders from your computer.

I always use the phone app and get free delivery on 90% of my orders.

aha ...i see,  yeah'  I use the PC .    tks.

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

Hahaha.... can it be that you ordered it all on your PC?

1. Best way  is to find the things on the pc because easier to see & translate, ....
2. Put it in the cart.

3. Open the Lazada App on your phone and choose the Free Shipping Vouchers.
4. Order it with the phone app.

I have almost 98% of all orders Free Shipping.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, snowgard said:

1. Best way  is to find the things on the pc because easier to see & translate, ....
2. Put it in the cart.

Exactly what I do!

On 5/23/2024 at 8:54 PM, snowgard said:

2. Put it in the cart.

Yes with Lazada and same with Shoppe 

Open the App and collect discount or and Free shipping vouchers