"Big Joke" Starts Signature Campaign in Pattaya to Oust Anti-Corruption Commission

37 minutes ago, bradiston said:

I don't need your help. This topic concerns Hakparn's spat with the NACC, nothing to do with anything else. Like others here, you see his name and launch into an endless diatribe regarding the RTP. Totally off topic. Take it outside.

Awe you need a hug babe....

• Agree 1

On 5/24/2024 at 1:36 AM, thesetat said:

the act alone of what he is doing is in itself a political agenda to retaliate against the NACC for investigating him. So how can he say that is not his purpose? 

Also, was he not part of the NACC before? He is the pot calling the kettle black now? Why isn't he behind bars? Any normal person would have been arrested with the evidence they have and had to bail out of jail to still be walking around as a free man. 

Allegedly, I It’s under investigation. No evidence produced yet. Where did you see he was previously in the NACC ??

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mark131v said:

Not at all this concerns a senior RTP officer and his loss of face nothing more, the fact all parties are lying corrupt hypocrites just adds to the farce...

I don't get why you keep posting. Ok so everybody's corrupt. Including you.  We got the message. Have you anything else of any interest to add?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, bradiston said:

I don't get why you keep posting. Ok so everybody's corrupt. Including you.  We got the message. Have you anything else of any interest to add?

How do you know if I am corrupt?

RTP are corrupt incontrovertible fact if you don't know that or can't see that you have issues that need to be addressed

If you are a senior officer in the RTP you are corrupt everything else is just window dressing 

Big Joke has lost face hence him throwing his toys out of the pram the fact all parties involved are corrupt is besides the point 

He's just another hi-so that have look at me issues, just another corrupt, lying hypocrite in a nest of corrupt, lying hypocrites 

Just now, mark131v said:

How do you know if I am corrupt?

Ah, who cares what evidence I have? Like you, I'm just assuming because many foreigners are corrupt, use agents, on the run, dodging drafts, escaping the law, it's highly likely you are. In all probability. Verdict? Guilty as charged. Take him down. Oh, and add 15 years for appalling hypocrisy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Ah, who cares what evidence I have? Like you, I'm just assuming because many foreigners are corrupt, use agents, on the run, dodging drafts, escaping the law, it's highly likely you are. In all probability. Verdict? Guilty as charged. Take him down. Oh, and add 15 years for appalling hypocrisy.

You are wrong, again...

Just now, mark131v said:

RTP are corrupt incontrovertible fact if you don't know that or can't see that you have issues that need to be addressed

If you are a senior officer in the RTP you are corrupt everything else is just window dressing 

Big Joke has lost face hence him throwing his toys out of the pram the fact all parties involved are corrupt is besides the point 

He's just another hi-so that have look at me issues, just another corrupt, lying hypocrite in a nest of corrupt, lying hypocrites 

You really are a piece of work. I have issues that need to be addressed? Where do you get this stuff? We're not here to discuss the RTP. The Hakparn's complaint against the NACC is the topic of the day. Geddit?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

You really are a piece of work. I have issues that need to be addressed? Where do you get this stuff? We're not here to discuss the RTP. The Hakparn's complaint against the NACC is the topic of the day. Geddit?

Hapkarns complaint is a direct result of a complaint from NACC resulting from corruption instigated whilst employed as a senior buffoon in brown. Are you drunk or just very slow on the uptake. I think you need a nap....

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, bradiston said:

What's the point of having it then? I guess you meant "You can't have it both ways".

I guess you are not from the UK if you didn't understand that saying, but to be honest I should have realised that and moderated my language, as I could never imagine a British guy becoming infatuated with a corrupt Thai cop. You have obviously been taken in by his carefully manicured image, or is it his boyish good looks ?   But, what you see is never what you get with high level villains, remember, all the infamous mafia leaders presented themselves as legitimate businessmen

I'm starting to worry you might consider doing something  unwise , when your idol's fall from grace is eventually complete, painting your bedroom black or developing an eating disorder are symptoms of depression so contact a shrink if you develop the urge 

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, mark131v said:

Hapkarns complaint is a direct result of a complaint from NACC resulting from corruption instigated whilst employed as a senior buffoon in brown. Are you drunk or just very slow on the uptake. I think you need a nap....

Nah, you've got it all wrong, and in very poor English. The NACC doesn't "complain". Go back and do your research again. Personal insults will just get you barred

"Surachate formally informed the Parliament president in the petition that he would gather 20,000 signatures from eligible voters to formally accuse Suchart of being unusually rich, committing malfeasance and violating ethics as a member of an independent organisation."

The NACC hasn't made any announcement regarding Hakparn's involvement in money laundering. The PM's committee has. But who the hell are they?

Suchart Trakulkasemsuk is an NACC commissioner. There have been complaints in the past that he was ineligible to be appointed as such. Hakparn has initiated a complaint to the president of the House of Representatives regarding him.

How the mighty have fallen. Reduced to gathering signatures, in Pattaya.

Interesting that his guardians: Thaksin, Prawit are leaving him hanging.

Yes, I still think he'll make a comeback or three.

On 5/23/2024 at 5:19 PM, BangkokReady said:

Isn't he under investigation for money laundering himself?

Yes, so many seem to dislike this anti-corruption organization and want shut of it.... go figure. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I guess you are not from the UK if you didn't understand that saying, but to be honest I should have realised that and moderated my language, as I could never imagine a British guy becoming infatuated with a corrupt Thai cop. You have obviously been taken in by his carefully manicured image, or is it his boyish good looks ?   But, what you see is never what you get with high level villains, remember, all the infamous mafia leaders presented themselves as legitimate businessmen

I'm starting to worry you might consider doing something  unwise , when your idol's fall from grace is eventually complete, painting your bedroom black or developing an eating disorder are symptoms of depression so contact a shrink if you develop the urge 

More personal attacks. You never change do you? I've followed your contributions to this forum whenever you appear in the same thread, and always the same style. Belittle, imply mental instability in your adversaries, fake concern.

I know the difference between "Having your cake and eating it" and "You can't have it both ways". You were stating the other poster should decide between 2 alternatives. That's to say, he can't have it both ways. Nothing to do with eating cake. Having your cake and eating it is an expression used to imply you're either going too far or you're asking too much. Geddit? But there again, if you're from the UK, you're probably ESN. Most are.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, bradiston said:

More personal attacks. You never change do you? I've followed your contributions to this forum whenever you appear in the same thread, and always the same style. Belittle, imply mental instability in your adversaries, fake concern.

I know the difference between "Having your cake and eating it" and "You can't have it both ways". You were stating the other poster should decide between 2 alternatives. That's to say, he can't have it both ways. Nothing to do with eating cake. Having your cake and eating it is an expression used to imply you're either going too far or you're asking too much. Geddit? But there again, if you're from the UK, you're probably ESN. Most are.

Bloody hell you really are tiresome....

8 hours ago, bradiston said:

Nah, you've got it all wrong, and in very poor English. The NACC doesn't "complain". Go back and do your research again. Personal insults will just get you barred

"Surachate formally informed the Parliament president in the petition that he would gather 20,000 signatures from eligible voters to formally accuse Suchart of being unusually rich, committing malfeasance and violating ethics as a member of an independent organisation."

The NACC hasn't made any announcement regarding Hakparn's involvement in money laundering. The PM's committee has. But who the hell are they?

Suchart Trakulkasemsuk is an NACC commissioner. There have been complaints in the past that he was ineligible to be appointed as such. Hakparn has initiated a complaint to the president of the House of Representatives regarding him.

No need to research again anybody with half a brain can see exactly why he has complained about the NACC but I realise you might be struggling with that so will make it really simple for you and the other brain difficient out there 

NACC investigates a dodgy, thieving, corrupt excuse for a police officer and dodgy, thieving, corrupt police officer makes a noise and tries to cause problems for dodgy, thieving, corrupt NACC

I realise you might be a septic and that you might struggle with English but is that simple enough for you?

22 hours ago, mark131v said:

He's just another hi-so that have look at me issues

Not sure how you define 'hiso' but Hakparn comes from a fairly ordinary background, his father was a junior police officer and his mother a school teacher. His wife's family, although now wealthy, are also from fairly modest origins, Bancha Panitchapong's business started with a 10Bht bus Songkhla to Hat Yai. Surachate and Sirinatda were childhood sweethearts, as corny as that might sound. Hakparn is well like in the south. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Not sure how you define 'hiso' but Hakparn comes from a fairly ordinary background, his father was a junior police officer and his mother a school teacher. His wife's family, although now wealthy, are also from fairly modest origins, Bancha Panitchapong's business started with a 10Bht bus Songkhla to Hat Yai. Surachate and Sirinatda were childhood sweethearts, as corny as that might sound. Hakparn is well like in the south. 

https://fulcrum.sg/thailands-persevering-police-problem/

https://www-khaosodenglish-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2019/01/16/superstar-cop-big-joke-on-his-rise-and-plans-for-expats-visas/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=17167152185820&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.khaosodenglish.com%2Ffeatured%2F2019%2F01%2F16%2Fsuperstar-cop-big-joke-on-his-rise-and-plans-for-expats-visas%2F

'Connections cannot be totally discounted, Wanwichit the lecturer said. Surachate’s father is a close friend of both deputy junta chairman Prawit Wongsuwan and Pheu Thai MP Sanoh Thienthong'

I would disagree his father was in very close relationships with Thailand's ruling elite either way it does make an interesting read.. 

Edited by mark131v

10 hours ago, mark131v said:

No need to research again anybody with half a brain can see exactly why he has complained about the NACC but I realise you might be struggling with that so will make it really simple for you and the other brain difficient out there 

NACC investigates a dodgy, thieving, corrupt excuse for a police officer and dodgy, thieving, corrupt police officer makes a noise and tries to cause problems for dodgy, thieving, corrupt NACC

I realise you might be a septic and that you might struggle with English but is that simple enough for you?

A septic? Did you mean sceptic? So what's your point?

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, mark131v said:

Bloody hell you really are tiresome....

Er, so you're replying for your mate, right? Or maybe you and he are the same person. He was wrong in his use of English. He doesn't know how to use a common expression. You too seem to struggle with the basics. What is your purpose here?

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, bradiston said:

Er, so you're replying for your mate, right? Or maybe you and he are the same person. He was wrong in his use of English. He doesn't know how to use a common expression. You too seem to struggle with the basics. What is your purpose here?

You have absolutely proven my point again....