Pita Leads in Latest Poll, Backed by Majority

webfact

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 2:44 AM, herfiehandbag said:

The timing of the inevitable dissolution is critical. Not so close to an election as to be glaringly obvious election interference, not far enough from an election as to allow a successor party to emerge. It also needs to be accompanied by a thorough decapitation of existing and any potential leadership.

Likely right after elections. Actually, if they don't get 50% of seats, there's even no need to dissolve it. 

It should be noted that general percentages mean nothing as geographical distribution matters a lot. 

Edited by candide

If some of the other parties band together, they will get more votes than 208 estimated for Move Forward and again form the government.

- Move Forward: 208

- Pheu Thai: 105 + Bhumjaithai: 61 + Ruam Thai Sang Chart: 34 + Palang Pracharath: 30 = 230

• Like 1

i watch the money. the markets are saying that Pita et al will get neutered, probably in the usual Thai way, where nothing makes sense of the judicial ruling. I'm also getting a feeling that Thaskin has overstepped his mark. Interesting times ahead. to quote: ''I'm an old man, leave me alone - but at the same time, I want PT to hold an emergency economic ministerial meeting ...and bring my sis back while you're at it '' . priceless

• Like 1