British Expat Arrested For Punching and Killing Russian Man

webfact

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chinajohn69 said:

It was his wife NOT G/F 

Where did I say it was his G/F and not his wife? 

Put your glasses on mate. 🥸

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ezzra said:

hopefully after

all that his wife will still be around when he gets out...

could be a long wait

Edited by steven100
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

The wife’s job ends at 2am? So he then invites her to show off as his trophy?

bad characters in a bad environment so he deserves whatever punishment he gets….he caused his own demise…at least he fits the image of a prisoner 

omg

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The Khasosod English article mentions a daughter, presumably Mr. Ricki and Ms. Mod are the parents.

Very confusing...

Ms. Mod revealed details of her husband’s statement to the police, saying that while people at the party were drinking until they were drunk, Mr. Igor began to make flirtatious comments toward their daughter, even though Mr. Igor’s wife was also at the party.

The Russian man then began to sexually harass their daughter, walking up to her and whispering in her ear that he wanted to have sex with her. This angered Mr. Ricki, who punched Mr. Igor in the face once, causing him to fall to the ground.... อ่านข่าวต้นฉบับได้ที่ :

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2024/05/27/british-man-punches-russian-at-pattaya-party-killing-him-with-a-single-blow/

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

my take is that only a fool resorts to violence. you could of easily taken your wife and walked away losing nothing. next someone is going to go on and on about his wife's honor and how he needed to defend it. boring. you are honoring no one by hitting another man. you now live with the act of actually killing another person because someone said something stupid to your wife. 

bravo tough guy bravo. 

i actually agree with you, but sometimes you cannot avoid - I do everything possible to avoid slapping someone  but sometimes you have no choice, he didn't want to kill the guy.........unfortunate 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

was he singing 'there'll be a welcome in the hills' when he threw the punch?

If his wife was called Delilah I can think of another song!

2 minutes ago, smedly said:

i actually agree with you, but sometimes you cannot avoid - I do everything possible to avoid slapping someone  but sometimes you have no choice, he didn't want to kill the guy.........unfortunate 

so far i have avoided it my whole life. the death most likely came from hitting his head on the ground. 

• Like 1

Based on what most of you lot are saying I would have grounds enough to punch people every night I took my wife out, as she is hit on all the time. It's Pattaya for gods sake, men think every woman is available, and even when they know someone is hooked up that's even more motivation for some of them. Thankfully I'm not in general a jealous guy and in a perverse way I quite enjoy it knowing they will get nowhere, but would I hit someone? Maybe if it got to the point where they grabbed (or worse) an inappropriate body part, but more likely just an angry verbal warning. I try and see it from the other blokes side, thinking he's going to get a hot non bar worker, to me the violence is almost always unnecessary.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, baansgr said:

It's the Russians fault...with literally millions of women here for sale...why try it on with a man's wife..

The Russians wife was there, and yet he still tried it on with the brits wife, says a lot for his character. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Celsius said:

How did the Russian know it was his wife?

she was "invited" to a pool party....at 2am.

apparently after her day at "work".

Yes, the Russian totally deserved to die after making advances towards a common Pattaya prostitute.

I got the impression that many guys get think that any woman is 'fair game' in Thailand, when that isn't always the case.

Edited by Andrew65

28 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

The wife’s job ends at 2am? So he then invites her to show her off as his trophy?

bad characters in a bad environment so he deserves whatever punishment he gets….he caused his own demise…at least he fits the image of a prisoner 

We get your point is it necessary to publish it 5 times though?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, webfact said:

Yasilyev, allegedly started behaving inappropriately towards her despite his wife being present at the party.

Edited by brianthainess

If the reports are correct he was defending his Thai wife. Ha might just get away with this. Stupid and less than bright, though, to have punched the Russian.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, baansgr said:

It's the Russians fault...with literally millions of women here for sale...why try it on with a man's wife...had the same myself 3 months ago but put a stop to it with a few cuffs around his head. Leave people's wives alone!!!

There's no prostitution in Pattaya. Don't you read the news? It's a family friendly resort 😆😆😆

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Head tattoos, says it all. 

Miss Mod is now available.

Anyone looking for a new gf, Ricky's going to be locked up for some time. 

Don't forget the wife of the dead Russian, she's also available 😉 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

That throws a completely new light on the story that is here on AN.

Yes. He will say every lie he can to make his stay at Hilton more comfortable, 

Edited by Celsius
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, baansgr said:

It's the Russians fault...with literally millions of women here for sale...why try it on with a man's wife...had the same myself 3 months ago but put a stop to it with a few cuffs around his head. Leave people's wives alone!!!

Many years back in my younger days I was in a Walking Street disco, I see a nice looking Thai lady standing alone, so I go up to her and say something harmless like "Hello, how are you?" and she politely smiles, then some farang that was just off to the side talking to someone else at the next table gets in my face with his chest puffed out, arms popped out to the side like he's ready to throw a punch, angrily saying that's his gf.  I quickly say ok, I didn't know and stepped away.  Some farangs are too quick to want to fight over their gfs/wives.

We don't know if the Russian was aware of the lady's status or was or was not warned to step back,  had to say it's his fault without more info. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sadly in this case one punch can be fatal he will now have to face the consequences of his actions it sounds like to much consumption of alcohol was the main factor RIP to the deceased 

1 minute ago, bbko said:

Many years back in my younger days I was in a Walking Street disco, I see a nice looking Thai lady standing alone, so I go up to her and say something harmless like "Hello, how are you?" and she politely smiles, then some farang that was just off to the side talking to someone else at the next table gets in my face with his chest puffed out, arms popped out to the side like he's ready to throw a punch, angrily saying that's his gf.  I quickly say ok, I didn't know and stepped away.  Some farangs are too quick to want to fight over their gfs/wives.

We don't know if the Russian was aware of the lady's status or was or was not warned to step back,  had to say it's his fault without more info. 

It states that the Russians wife was in attendance so why would he make sexual advances unless he had other ideas !