Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

Yes, I guess lying on a form could be called a paperwork error.

I can understand why you are so upset now that a loser like Trump, that you all can apparently relate to, is a convicted felon.

Edited by shdmn
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Simply because one is fluent, doesn't mean they'll be engaged in a lot of conversation, especially with a 'dead' language.

But possesses the ability to, if wanting, (50+ yrs ago) and speaking in class, was a requirement.   Obviously had a different teacher :coffee1:

image.png.b1cb9b5b11ca4802aa8e6c7005c68120.png

I had a wonderul latin teacher in high school....miss cook all 5 feet of her who was a duke grad and seemed to know most everything about enlish latin math geometry and all sorts of subjects....at the time of course i wasnt sure why i was learning all that latin but over time it dawned on me how very useful a bit of latin can be in learning other languages or increasing vocabulary as well as lot of legal terms etc...thanks miss cook.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Always happy to educate you:

Civil Rights Act of 1964

LBJ's action in supporting minorities is what drove racists into your party. Many racist Dems switched parties after LBJ.

It's hilarious that you, a member of a political party trying to strip minority protection, wastes your time attacking Kamala Harris for being anti-Black.

Coming from the crew that seeks eeks to deprive African-Americans of their fundamental right to defend themselves

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, frank83628 said:

you know that writing 'convicted felon' does not bother me and i am guessing nobody that supports Trump... where as you guys get all frothy mouthed at Biden being called creepy, sniffy, sleepy amongst others

That's Ok. There was a guy on here who insisted on writing "The Unelected Prime Minister" in referring to Prayut even if it meant writing 'Unelected PM' 4 or 5 times in the same paragraph.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

That's Ok. There was a guy on here who insisted on writing "The Unelected Prime Minister" in referring to Prayut even if it meant writing 'Unelected PM' 4 or 5 times in the same paragraph.

Did you see the Montage where all the Babbling left-wing Talking Heads all kept saying convicted felon? Was very well done. They think that makes a difference to anybody. It's like the magic words in their mantra. Like a little chant a 5 year old will whisper to himself in order to keep the monsters under his bed from waking up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

Not talking voting.  Civil rights and violence towards the blacks.

There are no attacks on voting. The racist Democrats believe that black people are incapable of getting things like an ID so that laws to ensure that dead people don't vote like they do in Chicago are allegedly attacks on voting rights

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

The Trump idea from 2016 is dead. Sure it's a witch hunt and ridicolous but Trump will be installed in the fake election because he is the choice of the Israel lobby.

2016: 'Some of them are good people.'

2024: 'Here's my friend, the homosexual Lindsham Graham, the worst Neocon ever.'

2024: 'Let's make never Trumper JD Vance vice president'.

Boo, booo.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Coming from the crew that seeks eeks to deprive African-Americans of their fundamental right to defend themselves

You have invented a new delusion.

Congratulations!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, shdmn said:

The convicted felon was never interested in doing the actual job.  He just liked the idea of acting like a tinpot dictator and trying to profit as much as he could from it.

He didn't acted like a Dictator, he should have. And next term will be the same, he will be called Dictator and will do exactly nothing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Simply because one is fluent, doesn't mean they'll be engaged in a lot of conversation, especially with a 'dead' language.

But possesses the ability to, if wanting, (50+ yrs ago) and speaking in class, was a requirement.   Obviously had a different teacher :coffee1:

image.png.b1cb9b5b11ca4802aa8e6c7005c68120.png

I took Latin in high school. It helped me a bit to learn Spanish, but was very useful for learning Russian.

Meanwhile, Trump has been found guilty on 34 counts.

It's amazing how much rationalizing the Trump fans are engaged in. Some claim the convictions make Trump a sure winner.

How do the polls look?

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Former Imperial Wizard of the KKK David Duke? He endorsed the felon in both 2016 and 2020, and although he has yet to make public his 2024 choice, Larry Hogan has a better chance of being the felon's ticket-mate than Biden has of getting Duke's endorsement.

It is by no means a recent association. Donald Trumps father was arrested at a Klu Klux Klan rally, and not for throwing tomatoes at the great oompa- panjumdran-wizard or whatever his title was!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

And lest we forget, the felon took out a full page ad in the NYT to demand the execution of the Central Park Five (all Black men). The felon held his ground, still demanding execution, even after DNA evidence exonerated all five men.

The same guy whining about "UNFAIR" after having gone through the actual judicial process and been found guilty by a jury of his peers demanded five Black men be executed for a crime they did not even commit. To rational people, THAT would seem UNFAIR, besides being racist.

Indeed - although as an Englishman I am not particularly familiar with the case of the "Central Park Five".

Fairly thorough perusal of these 50 odd pages has confirmed that rationality is not really a feature of "Trumpian" supporters!

Nor, would It seem is the concept of fairness; an openly selected jury, scrupulously directed by a meticulous judge in a public trial, convicting on evidence and testimony, is after all regarded as "unfair"!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1