Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

10 minutes ago, firemans35 said:

I've been watching a well know American law expert on tv who was following the trial, he said the judge nor the prosecution couldn't define or accurately articulate what crime was committed. 

Who was it? Where did you hear it. Otherwise, means nothing

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you have a link to that Comey quote?

Trump committed crimes and got convicted. It speaks volumes about you that you support a criminal.

I personally heard him say it during an interview while promoting his book. At the time i stated this was election interference. No one listened. a few years later I saw this

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1236006350395802

and since you asked that question I started to do a search for the video, there is loads of stuff but that exact video I don't have the time at the moment to search for. Possible later today.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/05/11/alan-dershowitz-donald-trump-what-happened-218359/

How a liberal Harvard professor became Trump’s most distinguished defender on TV, freaked out his friends and got the legal world up in arms.

"liberal Harvard professor" He's still an intelligent man when it comes to law but I believe he is known more for constitutional law

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, firemans35 said:

"liberal Harvard professor" He's still an intelligent man when it comes to law but I believe he is known more for constitutional law

And being paid to be on Faux News

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, firemans35 said:

I've been watching a well know American law expert on tv who was following the trial, he said the judge nor the prosecution couldn't define or accurately articulate what crime was committed. 

"the judge nor the prosecution couldn't define"

I'm sure he didn't say that. Strange to talk about accurately articulating and then come with a 'quite' like that.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, G_Money said:

Ah, OK!

I see it a little differently.

While you are correct that Biden has not been convicted, I refer to him as the unconvicted Felon.

He just hasn’t been caught.  The Democrats are masters at cover ups and protecting their own.  Admittedly, better than the Republicans.

I have two questions been wanting to ask and yes they are off topic so answering is your choice.

1.  Cocaine in the White House.

In this day and age of security why is it still a mystery?

2.  Did the CIA kill Kennedy?  

Real questions.  Not trying to bait you.

Hope springs eternal, eh?

"An un-convicted felon is just someone who hasn't been caught"

Actually, in the United States, we don't call those who committed no crime nor is there any evidence that they did "un-convicted". We call them called "innocent", or just 'decent people'. It's the polar opposite of the now convicted felon, who has been judged by a jury of his peers, based on evidence, guilty. He is "convicted". 34 felonies. Likely many more to come when he has to answer for stealing all those documents, trying to subvert democracy, etc. I can admit the hush money fraud is the least of his crimes, but remember tax evasion was the least of Al Capone's crimes. I wonder if the convicted felon will pass in jail from the same disease that claimed Capone (paresis)? I remember the felon claiming his "Vietnam" was STDs. Personally, I like my ex-President felons to have worn protection in their "wartime escapades".

As for your questions:

If there was cocaine in the WH, that narrows the possible perps down to a few thousand people, including everyone from staffers to the char force to media people. It could even be from the previous Administration. It hardly implicates the current President. Certainly there were plenty of articles about how the former WH doctor (Jackson) handed out drugs like Halloween candy, though apparently that was for pharmaceuticals like adderall, valium, lithium, etc.

As part of his pre-sentencing procedure, the convicted felon must take a supervised urine test in front of his probation officer, so we'll see what keeps his boat afloat, besides Adderall and Ozempic and Finasteride.

As for your second question. it was me. I traveled back in time. I wore the special agency S&T invisibility cloak and was on the grassy knoll. Since I'm coming clean, I also resurrected Hugo Chavez in 2020, knowing how good his coding skills were, and had him go at that Italian satellite that altered Dominion voting machines. I've no idea how the felon's lawyer Sidney Powell found out. Oh, and the Mt St Helens eruption? Me, again. For Building 7 on 9-11, I couldn't do that alone, so I got help from Christopher Wren, who was expert in both architecture and physics. We resurrect as need be. I've used Genghis Khan, Tamerlane and Attila the Hun on a few occasions. Top shelf guys.

Edited by Walker88
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

As part of his pre-sentencing procedure, the convicted felon must take a supervised urine test in front of his probation officer, so we'll see what keeps his boat afloat, besides Adderall and Ozempic and Finasteride.

Does a diet of cheeseburgers, fries and diet coke show up on urine tests?

The man is a germophobe we are told ( maybe that is why he likes to keep "his hands clean") and doesn't drink - always a bad sign!

10 hours ago, firemans35 said:

Alan Dershowitz 

A noted constitutional scholar, love how folks who know nothing about the US constitution damn him.

When you are discussing Trump with your more rational American friends instead of a yammering group of spittlespewing foreigners and Trumpo-phobics, here is one that I think lays out the apellate case quite nicely.

https://americanmind.org/salvo/reversible-errors/

9 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Well said mate - as good an example of what the modern 'left' are in US and all over the western world.  Driven by self-serving anti-establishment BS that was impregnated in them through left wing teaching that attacks society's moral values. So many of the left wing are full of conflicting and confused emotional stupidity. I recently saw an avid TDS sufferer being interviewed - and when she was asked to detail one thing that Trump did that was bad, she had nothing - other than he said bad things (as reported by CNN).  I was told a long time ago that the biggest threat to the western world was that we were over-educating our idiots.  Time has clearly shown that doing that has not been a good thing to over-educate the idiots and make them think they are equal/better than those not so educated - and that equality of outcomes was a desirable or achievable aim for society. 

Yep, as William Buckley once said:

“I am obliged to confess I should sooner live in a society governed by the first two thousand names in the Boston telephone directory than in a society governed by the two thousand faculty members of Harvard University.”

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Hope springs eternal, eh?

"An un-convicted felon is just someone who hasn't been caught"

Actually, in the United States, we don't call those who committed no crime nor is there any evidence that they did "un-convicted". We call them called "innocent", or just 'decent people'. It's the polar opposite of the now convicted felon, who has been judged by a jury of his peers, based on evidence, guilty. He is "convicted". 34 felonies. Likely many more to come when he has to answer for stealing all those documents, trying to subvert democracy, etc. I can admit the hush money fraud is the least of his crimes, but remember tax evasion was the least of Al Capone's crimes. I wonder if the convicted felon will pass in jail from the same disease that claimed Capone (paresis)? I remember the felon claiming his "Vietnam" was STDs. Personally, I like my ex-President felons to have worn protection in their "wartime escapades".

As for your questions:

If there was cocaine in the WH, that narrows the possible perps down to a few thousand people, including everyone from staffers to the char force to media people. It could even be from the previous Administration. It hardly implicates the current President. Certainly there were plenty of articles about how the former WH doctor (Jackson) handed out drugs like Halloween candy, though apparently that was for pharmaceuticals like adderall, valium, lithium, etc.

As for your second question. it was me. I traveled back in time. I wore the special agency S&T invisibility cloak and was on the grassy knoll. Since I'm coming clean, I also resurrected Hugo Chavez in 2020, knowing how good his coding skills were, and had him go at that Italian satellite that altered Dominion voting machines. I've no idea how the felon's lawyer Sidney Powell found out. Oh, and the Mt St Helens eruption? Me, again. For Building 7 on 9-11, I couldn't do that alone, so I got help from Christopher Wren, who was expert in both architecture and physics. We resurrect as need be. I've used Genghis Khan, Tamerlane and Attila the Hun on a few occasions. Top shelf guys.

A quick analysis of your reply indicates you can’t answer either question.

To be honest a simple three words, “I don’t know “ could of saved your fingers a little work.

12 hours ago, Roo Island said:

And his son proudly served and he never called veterans losers. Stunning you support a man like that.

Reported by John Kelly. An exceptional military man

so what? i don't have any issues with anyone skipping out of going to fight a war for politicians that themselves start, yet do not fight in!.

how about make it compulsory that every politician that votes for war, has to send their children over 18 off to the front line first!

47 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Oh my!

Just oh my!

Hillary called the felon's followers Deplorables. She was too kind.

yes, avoid the links that show Donnie didn't wait 187 minutes as you repeatedly claim ? why not just say 3 hours? is it because 187 gives a more dramatic effect?

• Confused 2