Thousands March Through London Streets Waving British and English Flags

6 minutes ago, sungod said:

What, everyone there was handing out anti LGBT posters? Didn't read that myself, gotta link that everyone was doing that?

I didn't say everyone was handing out leaflets but there were some. 

1 hour ago, sungod said:

Yep, look at the photo in the post above, looks like the old guy in an anorak on the left bottom of the picture and his wife were just busting to launch a couple of petrol bombs at the old bill.

They are just the van guard with sharpened false teeth, the heavy mob of drunk 15 stone intellectuals, defenders of all that is good in our island home are the rear guard looking to reconfigure the faces of the pseudo-intellectual anti-racists who themselves weren't opposed to a punch up to protect the British democratic values of decency and fairness so eminently shown to the w0gs at the height of the British Empire, were defeated by a vigilant police force grown tired of enforcing 20 mph zones and harassing the homeless.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I thought the British cops just beat the snot out of you for waving a British flag nowadays.
And Lord Almighty, don't pray in public.  You'll end up in prison.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

15 minutes ago, sungod said:

Nice photo, no proof it was being handed out yesterday but I suppose it could have been. Don't see that as anti LGBT, just a group of concerned parents asking what/why this may be taught to kids at school.

One thing I know for sure, if I was gay I'd rather be at a march where leaflets are being handed out, rather than a pro hamas one where many on those marches think gay people should be put to death......

The leaflets were made and I presume distributed by letwomenspeak, an organisation fronted by Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull aka Posie Parker, who is not known for her love of LGBT and specifically transgender. She is affiliated with many far right organisations and has praised Robinson.. image.jpeg.b6f2168865d3f0671b5804784507a978.jpeg

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

The leaflets were made and I presume distributed by letwomenspeak, an organisation fronted by Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull aka Posie Parker, who is not known for her love of LGBT and specifically transgender. She is affiliated with many far right organisations and has praised Robinson.. image.jpeg.b6f2168865d3f0671b5804784507a978.jpeg

I didnt know too much about them, so I had a quick look. One of the things they campaign for is single sex toilets at school. I dont think that is unreasonable, living here for years transgender people dont bother and its very much a part of life. However I wouldn't want my son to be standing at a urinal with someone in a dress whipping one out next to him. I could also understand why parents wouldnt want their daughters to share toilets with people who have male genitalia.

If people are handing out leaflets at yesterdays march, I dont see how they could hold Tommy Robinson accountable for it. I mean if 2 people met yesterday at a gay pride march, one bought a car from the other and the engine blew on the way home, would that be Peter Tatchall's fault?

Edited by sungod
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kinnock said:

That's because the vast majority of London's population are immigrants.

A good thing too, although I think it's more like around 50% of Londoners who are non-UK born - Boris Johnson being one of them!

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is to stop children being groomed , its anti paedophile, rather than anti lbtg

I don't believe that for one minute. 

Showing the rainbow colours.

Putting "overthe rainbow", alluding to the LGBT symbol. 

Calling it a cult

Alluding to grooming, which isn't pedophilia anyway.

Citing registered charities that have been going for years, with absolutely no evidence of grooming.

I've looked at the first two organizations and they both fully engage with parents in the process. Now what could be purpose of these leaflets I wonder? Clearly they want get them shut down because they support  LGBT youth. I think they might be better off looking elsewhere.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

A quote snipped from the OP.

"The protest, organized by Robinson, aimed to call for the resignation of Met Police Chief Sir Mark Rowley, whom Robinson accused of overseeing a "two-tier policing" system in London. The event drew a significant crowd, some of whom had been previously linked to "football violence" and anti-lockdown protests, according to the Met Police. As the demonstrators marched down Millbank, some set off smoke flares and air horns, creating a chaotic atmosphere".

Once again a laughing emoji, un-named of course.

I answered a serious question from a poster, and this is the response. Whoever the poster was obviously needs help, sadly there is no known medical cure for stupid.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do think that the LTBG should be kept away from children and school and toilets , by all means carry on being LBTG , but just keep away from children and schools 

You're going to have to explain what you mean by keep away. You think LGBT should be banned from talking to children? No gay teachers? 

9 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

The flag of St George should be proudly flown from every public building in England. 

Sadly there are many who still see it as being tarnished by it's use by far right extremists, from the BNP to the EDL and now this crop of racist grifters. 

The way to rehabilitate the image of the flag is to reclaim it. It doesn't belong to the racists; it belongs to every English man and woman. It flown with pride throughout the land.

Says a Scot who wants Scottish Independence...So funny......😂

Just now, transam said:

What rampage, I know you left the UK to become a German, but please don't make false accusations against REAL British people who are trying to make a statement in THEIR own country......................:ermm:

dass ist verboten?:smile:

• Sad 2

18 minutes ago, transam said:

I am not surprised............🙄

Actually I was partially correct as the Union Jack is flown on vessels.

I believe Americans got off of tea when we chucked it over the side in Boston Harbor.

Something to do with taxation without representation.  Did you learn that in school?

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Actually I was partially correct as the Union Jack is flown on vessels.

I believe Americans got off of tea when we chucked it over the side in Boston Harbor.

Something to do with taxation without representation.  Did you learn that in school?

No, you were not correct, the same as you were not correct about "press check".

But I do know about UK flags..............🥴

35 minutes ago, transam said:

What rampage, I know you left the UK to become a German, but please don't make false accusations against REAL British people who are trying to make a statement in THEIR own country......................:ermm:

A few British people. Don't presume they represent the whole country.