What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

30 minutes ago, theblether said:

I'm going to be controversial and the English coterie among my friends have discussed this. Why was there no grooming gang scandal in Scotland or Ireland? 

Why did the only attempted terrorist attack in Scotland result in a majestic calamity for the perpetrators? Why has there never been a similar attack in Ireland? 

Why did 40 people stand and watch the killers of Lee Evans peacock around the street for 20 minutes? Do you think 40 Scots or Irish would have done that?

This goes back to Harold Wilson and Denis Healy mid-60's and has continued since. The English have crapped it and ran from their major cities. You have literally surrendered London, Bradford and others. 

And here's the difference. The Scots and Irish would have taken the groomers away early doors. We look on with utter amazement at what the English have allowed. 

Why did I mention Wilson? He knew that Scotland would kick off due to The Troubles. He feared that. He did not fear the English kicking off as you don't have the societal bond of the Celts. 

Hundreds of years of religious war  prepped a certain psychology. 

Right, so here are the Scots taking away the groomers early doors. Good job they couldn't get away with it in their communities - the Scots wouldn't allow it. Er, oh.

https://news.sky.com/story/seven-members-of-paedophile-gang-guilty-of-running-monstrous-child-sex-abuse-ring-13008082

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Sadly it only takes one bad (or woke) apple to spoil everything,  The police under normal circumstances would have pursued the Rotherham grooming  case with relish, but their hands were effectively tied when they were instructed by "whoever" to step back a bit due to fears of upsetting racial sensitivities or attracting accusations of racism. I don't know who instructed that, and no doubt they have been allowed to quietly resign  but they should be imprisoned, 

Unfortunately us English unlike our Irish neighbours,  do not have a paramilitary organisation to fall back on 

I would imagine any influence our own gangsters may have traditionally held has rapidly been diminished following the unchecked rise of foreign lead gangs who now call the shots 

Well said sir..

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Unfortunately us English unlike our Irish neighbours,  do not have a paramilitary organisation to fall back .....

Yet....

ps ...sorry for cutting your post...

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Sadly it only takes one bad (or woke) apple to spoil everything,  The police under normal circumstances would have pursued the Rotherham grooming  case with relish, but their hands were effectively tied when they were instructed by "whoever" to step back a bit due to fears of upsetting racial sensitivities or attracting accusations of racism. I don't know who instructed that, and no doubt they have been allowed to quietly resign  but they should be imprisoned, 

Unfortunately us English unlike our Irish neighbours,  do not have a paramilitary organisation to fall back on 

I would imagine any influence our own gangsters may have traditionally held has rapidly been diminished following the unchecked rise of foreign lead gangs who now call the shots 

Been some suggestions that there were higher up people involved .  top police and politicians 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

We have police in Scotland too. 

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Been some suggestions that there were higher up people involved .  top police and politicians 

Without doubt,  I even think some senior social workers and, unbelievably  various  "community leaders"  were invited to add their penny's worth regarding how the matter should proceed.    I have watched a few documentaries about it but it was a while ago and I cant remember all the details

As an aside, I believe any police officer above the rank of chief inspector ceases to be involved in crime fighting, and is involved purely in the "politics" of it all

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

21 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Without doubt,  I even think some senior social workers and, unbelievably  various  "community leaders"  were invited to add their penny's worth regarding how the matter should proceed.    I have watched a few documentaries about it but it was a while ago and I cant remember all the details

As an aside, I believe any police officer above the rank of chief inspector ceases to be involved in crime fighting, and is involved purely in the "politics" of it all

You may be unaware that many of the child victims of these grooming gangs were sent to Scotland for protection and rehabilitation. English local authorities were paying Scottish social work departments as much as £3000 a week to support these kids. The financial bill is astronomical. 

The root of this is the playbook. The 5% rule. 

As soon as a group gains 5% influence they are in a position to group vote representatives into power. Once they are in power they set out to run their agenda. American readers will be familiar with the infamous Tammany Hall Irish bloc vote. It's not just a Muslim stunt. all immigrant groups congregate then start to gain influence. 

Make no mistake that the race agenda in the country coincided with certain areas having bloc votes based upon religion and colour. 1987 saw Diane Abbot elected, for example, and that was the start of race infecting everything. 

This very day she is national news again and is using her race as a shield. No white politician could put up a performance as truly dreadful as hers and expect to remain in position. 

When the 5% becomes 10%, we're forked. 

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

This is mostly for the Brits on here but lesser nations can join in too.

We have had a rather stormy couple of months here in Thailand but this question is about what is happening at home.

What does the average Brit here think of Tommy Robinson?There doesn't seem to be any middle ground with him.You either love him or hate him.

I'm writing this because on 1stJune he organised a massive peaceful protest in London which was a huge success without any trouble at all but the MSM either refused to acknowledge it or reported it as right wing football supporters.

I like the guy.Yes he is rough round the edges but was first in the firing line with the grooming gang scandal when all others turned a blind eye.

Oh,Tommy Tommy.

Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson.

"Lesser nations' and the name Kinok Farang, enough said.

Muppet show comes to mind.

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Er, right, ok. Joe Bloggs is generally used to mean "average Joe", or "Joe public" or as an alias for someone who wishes to remain anonymous.

Do you think it's my real name?

So you have got a puffy real name too,just like Tommy.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, JensenZ said:

I don't have permission to post here as I'm from the long list of greater nations.

All this kerfuffle about a man named Tommy? It's pathetic.

To suggest any nation is greater than the greatest is completely absurd. 

18 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Just a violent ultra right-wing, highly convicted felon. "Wants his country back" means nothing.

A few highlights.

"Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (born Stephen Christopher Yaxley, 27 November 1982), better known as Tommy Robinson, is a British anti-Islam campaigner, convicted criminal, and one of the UK’s most prominent far-right activists. He was a political advisor to former UK Independence Party (UKIP) leader Gerard Batten.

Robinson has been active in far-right politics for many years. He was a member of the British National Party (BNP), a neo-fascist and white nationalist political party, from 2004 to 2005. For a short time in 2012, he was joint vice-chairman of the far-right British Freedom Party (BFP). He co-founded the far-right English Defence League (EDL) in 2009 and led it until 8 October 2013. In 2015, he became involved with the development of Pegida UK, a now-defunct British chapter of the German far-right Pegida. From 2017 to 2018, he wrote and appeared in videos on the Canadian far-right website Rebel News.

Robinson has been convicted for multiple crimes involving violence, stalking, financial and immigration fraud, drug possession, public order offences, and contempt of court. He has served at least four separate prison terms: for assault in 2005, for using false travel documents to enter the United States in 2012, for mortgage fraud in 2014, and 13 months in 2018 for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court (contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing). In August 2018, due to procedural errors, he was released on bail pending a new hearing. In July 2019, he was again found guilty of contempt of court at the retrial and was committed at the Old Bailey to nine months in prison․ Before his sentencing, he appeared on the American far-right website InfoWars to appeal for political asylum in the U.S. He was released from prison on 13 September 2019 after nine weeks.

In July 2021, Robinson was found to have libelled a 15-year-old refugee at a school in Huddersfield and was ordered to pay £100,000 plus legal costs, although he had filed for bankruptcy in March 2021. In October 2021, he was made subject to a five-year stalking order for harassing journalist Lizzie Dearden and her partner.

"....but lost his job when he was convicted of assaulting an off-duty police officer in a drunken argument. He served a 12-month prison sentence."

"Robinson has appeared masked at protests. Although Robinson repeatedly insisted from the early days of the organisation that the EDL was "against the rise of radical Islam" and that its members "aren't against Islam", its rank and file were noted for including football hooligans and members who described themselves as anti-Muslim."

"Robinson was convicted in 2011 of using "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" during a fight between supporters of Luton Town and Newport County in Luton the previous year. Robinson reportedly led the group of Luton fans, and played an integral part in starting a 100-man brawl, during which he chanted "EDL till I die". He was sentenced to a 12-month community rehabilitation order with 150 hours' unpaid work and a three-year ban from attending football matches."

"On 29 September 2011, Robinson was convicted of common assault after headbutting a fellow EDL member at a rally in Blackburn in April that year.[1][18] He was sentenced to 12 weeks' imprisonment, suspended for 12 months."

What is known as a 'Bit of a Lad', then? He is of course entitled to his opinion, but there are better ways of making said opinion known. Going to the extreme of violence is a fools errand, and achieves very little other than hate.