Trump Hints at Potential Prosecution of Political Opponents if Re-Elected

12 hours ago, stoner said:

you mistake me for someone who listens to the media and their bs. 

i do agree with the fact that what is happening to trump is only strengthening his position among his voter base.

Irrelevant to your previous disbelief that a majority of his supporters believe he actually won the 2020 election.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Irrelevant to your previous disbelief that a majority of his supporters believe he actually won the 2020 election.

Most of Trump supporters believe the same as Hillary and her supporter beieve about 2016

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, riclag said:

Hints lol.Who injected that !

Trump will do it by the book ! He will be devoid of involvement.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he just lays ground work for the next American First unelected government officials who get hired . One things certain only loyal people will be taking key roles in his cabinet this time , for FBI & AG, perhaps

Bailey from Missouri

Paxton from Texas.

Maybe a Red  State can get lucky and create a SDNY judicial  system using similar lawfare tactics.

An  American First state government body consisting of Majorities in all Houses , Attorneys General, Prosecutors & Governor office, all to facilitate in changing & creating laws designed to prosecute high ranking ex government officials who will be accused of committing crimes.

“Yet on Jan. 5, 2017, Obama told top officials who’d be staying on in the new administration to keep the crucial facts from Team Trump.

Information released as the Justice Department dropped its charges against Gen. Mike Flynn shows that President Barack Obama, in his final days in office, played a key role in fanning the flames of phony scandal. Fully briefed on the “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation, he knew the FBI had come up with nothing despite months of work starting in July 2016”.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/looks-like-president-obama-ordered-up-phony-russiagate-scandal/

“DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia”.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni-brennan-notes-cia-memo-clinton

there was non phony scandal  Flynn was working for another country -duh

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Does calling the Hunter laptop Russian disinformation not qualify as election interference? 

Absolutely. Look at  for example Texas Statutes, 276.013. I wonder how Blinken and Jake Sullivan and the 51 would like to be sitting in a dusty Court in Matamoros in the summer. Motel 6 next to migrants while the trial groans on? 

I guess that poses the interesting question to the screechingtrumptantrumites: gonna support it when Texas starts indicting your heroes?

No one is above the law!

Edited by Yagoda
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, transam said:

Well I think he should go on a diet, now that would be really cruel.............🤭

That was not a trolling image, Trump advertises them at the White House to feed his guests........🤔

1 hour ago, transam said:

That was not a trolling image, Trump advertises them at the White House to feed his guests........🤔

Well Joe Biden made it luxury food.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of biden puppets still believe the Russian Disinformation Collusion regarding hunter's laptop that biden used in the 2020 election.

You mean the same Laptop that Joe Biden looked the US public in the face and lied about?

That laptop? The one with all the stuff about the Big Guy? 

Would that whole tawdry episode be deemed "election interference".? Oh and by the "Intelligence Agencies" and their lickspittples in the formerly proud Press?

Edited by Yagoda
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

You mean the same Laptop that Joe Biden looked the US public in the face and lied about?

That laptop? The one with all the stuff about the Big Guy? 

Would that whole tawdry episode be deemed "election interference".? Oh and by the "Intelligence Agencies" and their lickspittples in the formerly proud Press?

That's the one.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, stoner said:
On 6/6/2024 at 10:24 AM, WDSmart said:

I'm for waterboarding him every day for eight hours for a week, not asking him any questions, just waterboarding him. :angry:

wow. the fact you received any positive emoji responses from this is appalling. you now have people on here supporting waterboarding trump just because. 

how far many of you have fallen is quite scary. but you are fighting for democracy as you say so i get it. heaven forbid i ever forget to pay a parking ticket and some of you are in charge of punishment. 

seems there are a number of posters here who think torturing the former president is a good idea. you make me sick.  

Nobody is supporting my suggestion to waterboard Trump "just because." We have plenty of good reasons.

I would not think waterboarding would be an appropriate punishment for not paying a parking ticket or any other fine. 

I'm sorry I made you sick. I hope Trump is eventually put into prison for some of the many violations he's charged with. There, he will not be waterboarded, at least by the prison officials. How the other prisoners treat him, however, may be welcomed by people like me.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, simple1 said:

trump is acknowledged as a threat to democracy, undermining institutions and alliances to the detriment of the Western world. Anyone employing advisers who are aligned to white supremacy (e.g. Stephen Miller) and others such as Steve Bannon are unworthy to represent the Office of the US Presidency and represent a crystal clear threat. Personally I find it incomprehensible anyone can support trump to be President of the USA.

Personally I find it incomprehensible anyone can believe your first sentence.

Acknowledged by whom? People with TDS I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

Is English your second language   ?   Biden used Hunter's laptop in the 2020 election to do what;  cast a spell on voters?  WTAF?  What the hell are you trying to say?  

Whoa Hoss, you're frothing at the mouth. Should I double space the letters so you can better comprehend my self explanatory post? Golly gee biden muppets are very emotional.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Whoa Hoss, you're frothing at the mouth. Should I double space the letters so you can better comprehend my self explanatory post? Golly gee biden muppets are very emotional.

how about the 51 agents who all said the laptop was bs ?

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, WDSmart said:

Nobody is supporting my suggestion to waterboard Trump "just because." We have plenty of good reasons.

no you don't. there is no scenario where it is ok to waterboard trump.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

circle jerk for misinformed Magats (redundant)

like when the laptop was misinformation a few years ago but now has been entered into the court case as verified evidence. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

no you don't. there is no scenario where it is ok to waterboard trump.  

Okay, maybe so. It just seemed like something I would have liked to know would happen. 

Just now, WDSmart said:

Okay, maybe so. It just seemed like something I would have liked to know would happen. 

god bless the united states of america. 

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

god bless the united states of america. 

I don't believe in any "god," but I do hope for everyone's sake, and that's people in the USA and the entire world, that Trump doesn't get elected again. :wai:

• Like 2

Just now, WDSmart said:

I don't believe in any "god," but I do hope for everyone's sake, and that's people in the USA and the entire world, that Trump doesn't get elected again. :wai:

I hope he does get elected. See you in November. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, stoner said:

I hope he does get elected. See you in November. 

OMG! You make me sick! 🤒 Why would you want him to be president again? I just don't understand people like you, although I know there are many of them in the USA. It's disgusting! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

OMG! You make me sick! 🤒 Why would you want him to be president again? I just don't understand people like you, although I know there are many of them in the USA. It's disgusting! 

To see the reaction from the left is why.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, stoner said:
19 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Why would you want him to be president again? I just don't understand people like you...

To see the reaction from the left is why.

Is that why, really? Don't you care anything about what he'll do to the nation or maybe even the world? I know there are a lot of people out there who have been conned by him, but you don't seem like someone like that

Well, if you're looking for a reaction from the left, you'll certainly get one, but from me, it will just be one of disgust. I'll be disgusted that there are so many of my fellow citizens that, for whatever reason, would vote for him. That will greatly reduce, if not completely destroy, my respect for my country. But, of course, I decided long ago to retire in Thailand and plan to spend the rest of my life here. So, other than the disappointment of seeing my homeland changing in such a despicable manner, I will continue to enjoy my life here.

• Like 2