Putin Warns Russia May Arm Nations to Strike the West

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

And finding it a tough time to Conquer a small nation like Ukraine!

After next election we will see what's happens. 

Putin have patience, do we have patience? For now it is a trench war, do we want it to escalate? Or do we want to see a deal?   

Biden about Ukraine and Nato

https://time.com/6984968/joe-biden-transcript-2024-interview/

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

You know as well as I do it was in response to NATO moving eastwards despite agreements that it would never do so. Ukraine broke all the agreements brokered by France and Germany. How would the USA, like Russia, moving into Cuba or Hawaii, or Mexico? Russia will NEVER be beaten - it is better to negotiate peace.

Tell that to Moldova. Georgia. Russia messing around in the Baltic states  Finland.

Let Russia try to move in on Mexico. :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Roo Island said:

It will be the end of Putin if he attacks NATO. He just goes after weak nations like Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine. Oops. Ukraine has proven to be a tough one! :cheesy:

7 hours ago, bradiston said:

By attacking Ukraine he threatens Europe.

You guys should make up your minds. One says Russia isn’t strong enough, the other says Russia is threatening Europe. Logically, both can’t be correct at the same time. 

Edited by Gweiloman
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

You guys should make up your minds. One says Russia isn’t strong enough, the other says Russia is threatening Europe. Logically, both can’t be correct at the same time. 

You guys? What are you talking about? We're free to think however we like. Unlike some.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

He's cut off oil and gas, blown up the Nord pipeline,

Yeah, right… :cheesy:

This shows me that you are clueless so it’s a waste of time debating with you.

Just being you is a waste of time, surely?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, paul1804 said:

Putin is the one invading a sovereign nation, all he has to do is completely withdraw from the Ukraine and the conflict will end. 

Very true. Exactly right. Not gonna happen though. Amaze us with your next solution.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, bradiston said:

Don’t tell me you are joining the CFMP (content free micro posts) club that trannie founded? There are 2 members so far. You might be the 3rd.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Don’t tell me you are joining the CFMP (content free micro posts) club that trannie founded? There are 2 members so far. You might be the 3rd.

But I am not a liar, you are, did you forget........🤫

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

He's cut off oil and gas, blown up the Nord pipeline,

Yeah, right… :cheesy:

This shows me that you are clueless so it’s a waste of time debating with you.

For a minute I thought you'd packed your bags. But no. Back again like a bad penny. When IS this child going to leave home?

On 6/12/2024 at 9:23 PM, bradiston said:

For a minute I thought you'd packed your bags. But no. Back again like a bad penny. When IS this child going to leave home?

So Putin blew up the Nordstream pipeline? Come to think of it, describing you as clueless might actually be a compliment.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

So Putin blew up the Nordstream pipeline? Come to think of it, describing you as clueless might actually be a compliment.

So what do you know? And please, no links to YouTube videos, or other such sources. I've got a brain. I can figure this stuff out. It's not difficult. Deductive reasoning is all that's required. And logic.

But why do you feel the need to get personal, Gweiloman? What's your problem?

Edited by bradiston

3 hours ago, bradiston said:

So what do you know? And please, no links to YouTube videos, or other such sources. I've got a brain. I can figure this stuff out. It's not difficult. Deductive reasoning is all that's required. And logic.

On 6/11/2024 at 11:40 PM, bradiston said:

. Maybe you and a million other idiots cheering him on are too young to remember the Iron Curtain.

On 6/12/2024 at 12:20 PM, bradiston said:

On 6/12/2024 at 9:23 PM, bradiston said:

And these are just your responses to me. So tell me, who got personal? Well, if you can’t stand the heat, you know the rest.

Coming back to Nordstream. I guess you’ve never heard the term cui bono. No need for YT videos or expert analysis. Common sense and logic is all you need to know who the perpetrator really is. Unless you’re in denial of course.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

And these are just your responses to me. So tell me, who got personal? Well, if you can’t stand the heat, you know the rest.

Coming back to Nordstream. I guess you’ve never heard the term cui bono. No need for YT videos or expert analysis. Common sense and logic is all you need to know who the perpetrator really is. Unless you’re in denial of course.

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

He's a "Red", a Putin fanboy, that's his problem...😒

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

9 minutes ago, transam said:

He's a "Red", a Putin fanboy, that's his problem...😒

@bradiston at least you’ve got a brain…

6 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Yeah, so you've chopped off what prompted my responses, so your list is really a cut and paste job with no context. Fake, in other words.

Unless I'm in denial? Denial of what? Your version of the truth? You haven't even presented one. Please enlighten us.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, bradiston said:

Yeah, so you've chopped off what prompted my responses, so your list is really a cut and paste job with no context. Fake, in other words.

Unless I'm in denial? Denial of what? Your version of the truth? You haven't even presented one. Please enlighten us.

You asked a question, I gave an answer. Not my problem if you don’t like it. That’s how things work sometimes.

The truth about Nordstream is clear for all to see. Correction, for most. You are an obvious exception. Much like my answer above, you don’t like the truth about the NS sabotage so no amount of facts will get your head out of the sand. Again, not my problem. So I stick by my earlier assertion that you are clueless if you think that Putin blew up the NS pipeline.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

You asked a question, I gave an answer. Not my problem if you don’t like it. That’s how things work sometimes.

The truth about Nordstream is clear for all to see. Correction, for most. You are an obvious exception. Much like my answer above, you don’t like the truth about the NS sabotage so no amount of facts will get your head out of the sand. Again, not my problem. So I stick by my earlier assertion that you are clueless if you think that Putin blew up the NS pipeline.

You call me clueless but present no alternative version. Who do you think blew it up? And saying it's obvious is just condescending crap. You either state your position or....

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

You call me clueless but present no alternative version. Who do you think blew it up? And saying it's obvious is just condescending crap. You either state your position or....

7 minutes ago, johng said:

who do you think did it ?

worth have a look at

Who was behind this act of sabotage? Was it ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin, or did the US government have something to do with it? Can the people who carried it out be traced to Ukraine?

Deutsche Welle  "German Wave"), commonly shortened to DW, is a German public, state-owned international broadcaster funded by the German federal tax budget. The service is available in 32 languages

Edited by Hummin

5 hours ago, johng said:

who do you think did it ?

It would be patently ridiculous for the US to follow through on Biden's geriatric pronouncement. There would be no cause for any further investigation if anyone believed him. In fact he could well be up for criminal charges if it could be proved the US had anything to do with it. To make a threat like that...

But you don't answer the question. You just repose it. Same with @Gweiloman.

All huff and no puff.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bradiston said:

In fact he could well be up for criminal charges

Well there you go I just gave you video evidence of the  prime culprit announcing his intent  he also had the capability and opportunity...and what do ya know it got blown up

any clue as to who did it ???   no none at all !!!  :cheesy:

4 minutes ago, johng said:

Well there you go I just gave you video evidence of the  prime culprit announcing his intent  he also had the capability and opportunity...and what do ya know it got blown up

any clue as to who did it ???   no none at all !!!  :cheesy:

Oh yeah, he announces the destruction of the pipeline, and lo and behold, it happens! Bit of a giveaway, don't you think? Is the US really that stupid? Apparently you're quite prepared to believe anything Biden tells you.

But you still haven't said who you believe did it. That video has been seen a million times. So why is there still any question as to who did it? According to you, it's obvious.

8 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Is the US really that stupid?

Biden is  and the "US" arrogant enough to think they can get away with it..well they have so far but as always time will tell.

9 minutes ago, bradiston said:

who you believe did it.

Putin of course because Biden said so  :cheesy:

It seems that all his "warnings" are falling into some "you see, he threatens us again, but who cares?" pit.

Since December 2021 with press conferences and open letters in US media (was is WaPo?) nobody have taken him serious. Today's diplomacy is like a kids in kindergarten - nobody take it a word of stateman, rather "I won't chicken out!"

Minsk agreements were (also) about 120mm artilleries moving away from the line of fire - now there're 220mm monsters, cluster bombs, thermobaric carpet bombings, millions of refugees... 

Somebody makes pretty big $$$ on this conflict, obviously

McFaul-Zelensky-2005-002.Jpg