Putin Warns Russia May Arm Nations to Strike the West

24 minutes ago, johng said:

What next country ?  according to the MSM  he is mortally wounded just trying to take 25% of Ukraine, his economy is in tatters no one will buy his oil, gas or other natural resources the sanctions worked brilliantly ( destroying Germany )

I don't think he even wants to take any more of Ukraine but may be forced to so as to have a buffer on the western border.

So the sanctions worked?  BTW. Germany isn't destroyed. 

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, Tug said:

I doubt it nato has no interest in occupying Russia nato does have an interest in forcing Russia to respect other nations borders and sovereignty though 

Would that not depend on who Russia is helping with weapons? In other news China seems to be supporting Russia these days. It would not be difficult for Russia to send a few long range nukes to N. Korea or some other nation who cares nothing about dropping a nuke. 

5 hours ago, johng said:

The US and allies are pushing the whole world toward nuclear armageddon

All due to US, EU, NATO policies  China and India  say thanks very much for the cheap energy

blowing up the nordstream pipelines might not have been such a good idea ehh  ?

Everything wrong. Fail.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, johng said:

To the person who does not know what wars the US have instigated  please go and do some of your own research..I repeat again that  doing your own research does not turn you into a MAGA moron

and in your case Google is most certainly your friend (CIA  NSA)

What evidence do you have that the CIA or the NSA sponsor or influence Google search results? Are you familiar with their algorithms? If so, you'd better keep quiet. NDAs and all that. And if somebody challenges an assertion made by you, you either provide evidence or withdraw it or see it dismissed. Why should we do your homework for you? That which can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. If you're too bone idle to come up with your links, why should we?

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, bradiston said:

With Putin at the helm they're a fricking nuisance. His attack on Ukraine has triggered massive global problems, particularly in Europe. Regime change is all that's required. Somewhere along the line he has to be taken out. No war required.

3 more idiot emojis

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, tgw said:

Quite the contrary.

Western leaders don't think Putin is a madman. They think he is a megalomaniac, evil, murderous and criminal dictator. But a rational one.
And he is playing the bluff.

Sadly, his bluffs have worked partially.

Maybe you could demonstrate that "rightly perceived threat against Ruzzia's existence by the US".

No amount of evidence or proof or facts will convince you so let’s not waste time playing stupid games. You hate Putin/Russia so much that you can’t even bring yourself to spell it correctly. Your prerogative of course. I couldn’t care less.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, transam said:

Didn't Russia (USSR) supply arms and more to Vietnam, N.Korea when the West were trying to help the free south's......🤭

Don't you see the similarity........

Was that the 'free' south that cancelled elections and refused to carry out international accords when they realized 'their guy' wasn't going to win?  Wasn't that the illegitimate autocrat ruler that killed or imprisoned the opposition?

Why, yes.  Yes, I do see the similarities.  Perfect example of why we shouldn't meddle in foreign nations' internal affair and initiate regime-changes.

Let's hope the US regime doesn't send in the troops after the inevitable Tonkin Bay false flag.  I don't want my country to be responsible for the deaths of another million civilians.

Do we need to wait for the Orthodox Catholic monk to self-immolate protesting persecution by the 'free' regime in the streets of keeeeeeeeeve?

Self-immolation_of_Thich_Quang_Duc-award

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Was that the 'free' south that cancelled elections and refused to carry out international accords when they realized 'their guy' wasn't going to win?  Wasn't that the illegitimate autocrat ruler that killed or imprisoned the opposition?

Why, yes.  Yes, I do see the similarities.  Perfect example of why we shouldn't meddle in foreign nations' internal affair and initiate regime-changes.

Let's hope the US regime doesn't send in the troops after the inevitable Tonkin Bay false flag.  I don't want my country to be responsible for the deaths of another million civilians.

Do we need to wait for the Orthodox Catholic monk to self-immolate protesting persecution by the 'free' regime in the streets of keeeeeeeeeve?

Ridiculous false equivalence.....

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Didn't Russia (USSR) supply weapons to those wanting Communism forced on the South in Vietnam and N.Korea........ ?

Isn't the free world helping Ukraine remain a sovereign nation from the Russian aggressor...?...........🤗

No need to show me a bloke setting himself on fire, I am not religious, perhaps you are....................🤔

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, bradiston said:

What evidence do you have that the CIA or the NSA sponsor or influence Google search results?

Here read this one tiny weeny clue for you from all the way back in 2010

https://www.wired.com/2010/07/exclusive-google-cia/

There are lots more clues if you care to read..but you should really do your own homework and 

anyway I'm too bone idle to be spoon feeding you.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, atpeace said:

So the sanctions worked?  BTW. Germany isn't destroyed. 

No they backfired but the Mainstream media would have you believe that they have crippled Russia.

Germany destroyed economically due to high energy costs their manufacturing industries are suffering badly. 

Edited by johng
elaborated a bit more
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, johng said:

Here read this one tiny weeny clue for you from all the way back in 2010

https://www.wired.com/2010/07/exclusive-google-cia/

There are lots more clues if you care to read..but you should really do your own homework and 

anyway I'm too bone idle to be spoon feeding you.

Anyone that follows up your stuff is a mug or Red.........

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

Rubbish

Up to you,  obviously you don't like doing your own homework

here some more rubbish you won't find this info on Wikipedia !!

https://www.kitklarenberg.com/p/how-cia-and-nsa-created-google

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cias-direct-involvement-foundation-google-abishekapriyan-g

https://productivityhub.org/2019/10/04/how-the-cia-made-google/

• Sad 1

To the admins. There seems to be a plethora of confused emojis in this thread. Can I suggest removing it altogether? What purpose does it serve? If somebody doesn't understand a comment, what's wrong with saying so? Like, "Hold on, I don't get it"? That and the sad one. They just create confusion, which I guess is why they're used.

• Confused 3

6 minutes ago, bradiston said:

To the admins. There seems to be a plethora of confused emojis in this thread. Can I suggest removing it altogether? What purpose does it serve? If somebody doesn't understand a comment, what's wrong with saying so? Like, "Hold on, I don't get it"? That and the sad one. They just create confusion, which I guess is why they're used.

Don’t put too much thought into it, there’s just a lot of sad and confused folks around here.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bradiston said:

There seems to be a plethora of confused emojis in this thread. Can I suggest removing it altogether?

I gave you another confused emoji  the purpose is that I'm confused why you want to limit expression on the forum  sometimes people just want a quick way to express their view 

without having to write War and Peace. 

Give me a confused or sad emoji  if you like it doesn't matter  just an anonymous forum on the Ethernet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

One of many examples: Bay of pigs, instigating

If friendly countries ask for assistance, why not. I am sure Taiwan will get assistance too...:clap2:

On 6/8/2024 at 6:12 PM, Roo Island said:

Too bad the people in Russia can't vote him out.

They just very recently voted him to remain in office !! 

Edited by johng
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, johng said:

I gave you another confused emoji  the purpose is that I'm confused why you want to limit expression on the forum  sometimes people just want a quick way to express their view 

without having to write War and Peace. 

Give me a confused or sad emoji  if you like it doesn't matter  just an anonymous forum on the Ethernet.

Dunno. Been on this forum for years. I never used a sad or confused emoji. I don't see the point. If you've something to say, say it. Cue at least 1 of each.