Ladyboy bars

16 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

So they aren't going to go into any gay district and chance being seen or spotted by someone they know.

So, you don´t see it as a bigger chance getting spotted by someone they know in the areas of people they pretend to be?

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Because people who like ladyboys are straight (but perhaps with some sort of penis fetish).  They want a woman with a penis.  A man wanting a woman is a straight man.

Gay men don't want women, so they're not going to ladyboy bars.

So just to educate myself, how are men called who like mostly ladyboys? Are they already part of the LBGTQ letter soup? Or are they the + behind those letters? 

And are there different names for male transsexuals who like to keep their male part and transsexuals who cut it off?

Difficult times.

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So just to educate myself, how are men called who like mostly ladyboys? Are they already part of the LBGTQ letter soup? Or are they the + behind those letters? 

And are there different names for male transsexuals who like to keep their male part and transsexuals who cut it off?

Difficult times.

Aren't all humans just humans? No need for labels. Just call people by their chosen name. Thai people nearly always have nicknames and foreigners often do or just regular names. 

14 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Aren't all humans just humans? No need for labels. Just call people by their chosen name. Thai people nearly always have nicknames and foreigners often do or just regular names. 

In principle I agree with you. But it seems at least a part of that LBGTQ+/- crowd wants to be something special. I think by now they added more letters to this letter soup. So, if they want to be something special and if they want their label, then let them have their label and everybody should have their letter. 

30 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Your opinion is different to mine, but it remains just that, an opinion.

It’s not a personal opinion, it’s a fact of nature.

34 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Nice try at distancing yourself from your behaviour which is literally being criticised here.

Behavior? Not behaving in any manner, just making a statement of fact.

33 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You can't weasel your way out of this one.

The only weasels here are those contorting the facts of natures dna.

17 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Aren't all humans just humans?

Absolutely 

17 minutes ago, susanlea said:

No need for labels.

That would be nice, but some groups are so insecure that they feel they need to impose their lifestyles on others and make it a constant issue and subsequently end up being a burden for the normal everyday person that some tend to resent. Personally I don’t give a damn what others do, it’s none of my business until they start broadcasting fanatical nonsense.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, novacova said:

It’s not a personal opinion, it’s a fact of nature.

It's merely your opinion that it is a fact of nature. I'm surprised you don't realise this. (In fact, you don't seem to fully understand what fact or nature actually mean.)

If a man believes that someone is a woman, then how can he be gay for finding "her" attractive?

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Agree 1

Where's the OP, GG. I think it's only fitting he retells his gay experience he posted on here some time ago. It was so graphic the mods deleted it instantly. Come on GG, tell it again.

14 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Just from using my brain.  Why else would a straight man be with a ladyboy?  If they were gay, why would they want to be with someone who has the body of a woman, just with a penis?

Those are great questions to start with... There was a deep dive thread into LB on Thaivisa yeons ago. But just like "Snow White" and other Walt Disney classics, it needs to be re-released every decade or so to the new "toddler" generation. So here's the whole enchilada wrapped up in a one paragrah and a half, for your convenience:

Imagine a deeply closeted gay man. He's not straight, in the sense that he's not into pvssies. He might be interested in woman fashion, form, anything, but sex (- so are lots of gay men...) However he won't be caught dead in bed with another male, for the aforementioned reason. So the only creature on earth that he feels sexually comfortable with is a man dressed up as a woman - or a "woman" with a penis - ladyboys fit into this category. Outsiders seeing him carousing with a "woman" will think he's straight, his friends and cousins thinks he's just the kinky type and will gloss over the issue of why uncle/cousin "Bob" hasn't got married. 

His "woman"/LB companion doesn't give a f-ck what "Bob" thinks. However her penis is the the evening "piece de resistance," (pardon my french - or the principal dish of a meal), the tool of her trade so to speak. Can't imagine she would have had that cut off.

1 hour ago, watthong said:

Those are great questions to start with... There was a deep dive thread into LB on Thaivisa yeons ago. But just like "Snow White" and other Walt Disney classics, it needs to be re-released every decade or so to the new "toddler" generation. So here's the whole enchilada wrapped up in a one paragrah and a half, for your convenience:

Imagine a deeply closeted gay man. He's not straight, in the sense that he's not into pvssies. He might be interested in woman fashion, form, anything, but sex (- so are lots of gay men...) However he won't be caught dead in bed with another male, for the aforementioned reason. So the only creature on earth that he feels sexually comfortable with is a man dressed up as a woman - or a "woman" with a penis - ladyboys fit into this category. Outsiders seeing him carousing with a "woman" will think he's straight, his friends and cousins thinks he's just the kinky type and will gloss over the issue of why uncle/cousin "Bob" hasn't got married. 

His "woman"/LB companion doesn't give a f-ck what "Bob" thinks. However her penis is the the evening "piece de resistance," (pardon my french - or the principal dish of a meal), the tool of her trade so to speak. Can't imagine she would have had that cut off.

That's certainly one possibility, but it doesn't seem cut and dry. Neither can be completely ruled out, and it could vary from person to person.

I asked a similar question to a travesti in Costa Rica a few years back.  (Travesti literally means "cross-dresser which is what they went by then.  Not sure today.)  Anyway, the travesti said that the customers were not gay men but otherwise straight men and used the word bisexual.  

7 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

The fact that you visited the topic, read the comments, then felt the need to reply shows that you clearly care.

Stop trying to make out that you are better than others, when you are doing exactly the same thing.  It's very immature.

out of boredom late  evening in Europe I dropped in and saw the same arguments as every tread about the same! Never anything surprising comes about sexuality where in my eyes the sexuality curiosity is floating. 

I'm fascinated by some ladyboys I have met and partied with,but there is far from actually wanting to go to bed with one, be it fixed or still with a penis. I'm not that curious.

I do not even enjoy the back door on a woman, who surprisingly many other men loke to do, and also like to brag about. 

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

out of boredom late  evening in Europe I dropped in and saw the same arguments as every tread about the same! Never anything surprising comes about sexuality where in my eyes the sexuality curiosity is floating. 

I'm fascinated by some ladyboys I have met and partied with,but there is far from actually wanting to go to bed with one, be it fixed or still with a penis. I'm not that curious.

I do not even enjoy the back door on a woman, who surprisingly many other men loke to do, and also like to brag about. 

It's a very interesting topic, which rouses a number of different reactions when discussed, which is also quite interesting to observe.

Personally, I find it quite interesting how some people (not you) often seem quite angry at the idea that a man having sex with a ladyboy isn't gay, and seem to need to aggressively argue that they are.  Probably something going on there.

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It's a very interesting topic, which rouses a number of different reactions when discussed, which is also quite interesting to observe.

Personally, I find it quite interesting how some people (not you) often seem quite angry at the idea that a man having sex with a ladyboy isn't gay, and seem to need to aggressively argue that they are.  Probably something going on there.

When younger I lived in the same building as "service workers", freelancers, and also other proffesions, as well all kind of genders and sexualities. That was a good experience to meet them with their guard down and the human behind the proffessional mask, and we had a good meeting point at the first floor which was an internet bar/shop, just to bad there is no places left like this anymore. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

When younger I lived in the same building as "service workers", freelancers, and also other proffesions, as well all kind of genders and sexualities. That was a good experience to meet them with their guard down and the human behind the proffessional mask, and we had a good meeting point at the first floor which was an internet bar/shop, just to bad there is no places left like this anymore. 

Nirun Grand in Pattaya? 

Plenty of other working class condos / apartments in Bangkok too 

2 minutes ago, digbeth said:

Nirun Grand in Pattaya? 

Plenty of other working class condos / apartments in Bangkok too 

No, patong, just at the corner 200m or so before you took the right to Kamela beach,  it was a ok building where I got a top floor room. 

Just now, Hummin said:

No, patong, just at the corner 200m or so before you took the right to Kamela beach,  it was a ok building where I got a top floor room. 

Quite a few workers from the Old Rock City at the beach lived there

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In principle I agree with you. But it seems at least a part of that LBGTQ+/- crowd wants to be something special. I think by now they added more letters to this letter soup. So, if they want to be something special and if they want their label, then let them have their label and everybody should have their letter. 

everything that stands out, can and will backfire, same as old men fancy young skinny girls who looks like underage girls? Same as others, they also want to defend their take on it. Same same, but

19 minutes ago, Hummin said:

So really you want something like CHEERS bar ,....where everyone knows your name !! 

9 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

So really you want something like CHEERS bar ,....where everyone knows your name !! 

Na, not style hanging out in beer bars, this was more coffe, icecream, and the girls did run out and buy you a beer if you wanted. It was nice, got to meet alot of different people, and just hang out. Got invited to weddings, beach parties, made trips around the country, rent boats for Island trips thai style without being overcharged, and expected to pay everything. A little bit different when your new gf ask you if she can bring a friend, and suddenly you sit there with a bill for 6 people. Happenend one time for me, and I never saw that girl again after braking up with her, which ended with the traditional crying, begging, and desperate suicidal outcry

Edited by Hummin

On 6/10/2024 at 10:28 AM, georgegeorgia said:

I was just thinking why are Ladyboy bars predominantly in "straight areas" ?

Particularly in Pattaya and Bangkok ?

Are the gay community not interested in ladyboy transexuals?

Obviously the evidence is there to suggest not .

Is there any such thing as Ladyboy Go Go bars where they have dancers? 

If so why are these in "straight areas" of Pattaya?

From what I've seen, quite an amazing high number of men walks with a katoy (ladyboy). I'm pretty sure, some of them don't know it's a lady with some extra attachment, or a former man; some of them are extremely well transformed. It's business, so mingling with ladies improves the number of potential clients.

It might however also be that I'm not aware of what I might be missing of amazing extra sexual experience, being boring straight...:whistling:

10 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

That's certainly one possibility, but it doesn't seem cut and dry. Neither can be completely ruled out, and it could vary from person to person.

Such observant statement, except sounding like AI generated, or one that could apply universally in all discussions when one is devoid of any knowledge or experience regarding the topic and afraid of going in deeper, but still want to have a say, any say at all (aka filler.) 

• Confused 1

On 6/10/2024 at 4:44 PM, ChumpChange said:

This post is a complete wind up. Don't fool for it for a second. GG has lurked in every tranny bar from Nakorn Nowhere to Buri Bungholio.

He already believes that 3 a year doesn't make you queer, he learned the from bob "little bits" smith, but he's trying it on here anyway. 

He's done more uphill gardening in the janitor's closet in that insane asylum where he works such that he doesn't need any further instruction on how to insert his mop into a dirty bucket.

He's been in ever ladyboy go-go, and all the other gay go-gos, from Patpong to Pattaya. 

Leave him to his own devices. He's probably out on tranny patrol on Soi 6/1 as we speak getting his usual reach around and hoping someone will finally play the double bass for him. 

Perfection, absolute perfection !