Spitting mad: Russian tourist’s traffic light tantrum in Phuket

snoop1130

What is wrong with people!? Can't even wait to see if maybe a person's car has mechanical issues and can't move, even if they wanted. As if horn honking spasmodic yelling will help their car move? If they needed to be woken up or have their attention brought back to the road... a light little beep on the horn should suffice. People let themselves get stressed out by the most inane things! Lots of mental problems out there. If someone is honking incessantly or yelling at you on the road, stay away from them. They are obviously mentally unbalanced, as there is zero need to behave that way, EVER.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

They visited a nearby petrol station to clean her face, which was dirty with the foreign man’s saliva, before filing the complaint.

That was an evidentiary mistake if going to file a complaint. Especially if the accused denies the whole incident that was a possibility because he drove away from the alleged crime scene and refused to stop when chased. DNA can be obtained from the saliva that might be used to further confirm the accused's alleged confrontation. 

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

and stopped at a traffic light in the right lane at the Wat Naka Intersection.

The sedan driver honked long and loudly before moving to another lane on the right of Phatchareeya’s car to park next to her.

What a terribly written article. How many 'Right Lanes' are there ? Is the writer trying to tell us there are 2 right lanes to turn right and both are where you wait for the green arrow ?

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

Generally, animals don't spit at anyone for stopping at the traffic lights! It would only be a human to commit such an act!

Generally animals do not use traffic lights at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, PJPom said:

He will be back in September !!  Obviously not worried about any penalties or problems with his entry visa. I thought someone said bad guys out  5555.

He won't be back if  IO put him on a "blacklist".

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

In some places there are two right lanes for turning. But yes, a confusing article, like many.

Yeh I'm aware of that but it's like the story starts at the end then just jumps around all over the place, I was crap at English spelling, writing, but not at reading, I was an avid reader I hate stories that make no sense a bit like the bible I got to 'Cain begat a wife', closed it never read any more.

• Haha 1

Police officers identified the foreigner as a Russian man but were unable to summon him because he had already returned to his home country.

Err Just how did they contact him ? Did the cop have him on speed dial ? :whistling:

Edited by brianthainess
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, mushroomdave said:

"By Petch Petpailin

The suspect's lawyer and Thai female victim. | Photo via Facebook/ Phuket Times"

Well glad to see the foreigner lawyer dress up for the event.

Tha lawyer look not Thai. Is he allowed to work in Thailand as he takes a Thais job?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Sig said:

What is wrong with people!? Can't even wait to see if maybe a person's car has mechanical issues and can't move, even if they wanted. As if horn honking spasmodic yelling will help their car move? If they needed to be woken up or have their attention brought back to the road... a light little beep on the horn should suffice. People let themselves get stressed out by the most inane things! Lots of mental problems out there. If someone is honking incessantly or yelling at you on the road, stay away from them. They are obviously mentally unbalanced, as there is zero need to behave that way, EVER.

Question is was her right indicator on ? Thais indicating is a rare occurrence. 

• Like 1

One of those junctions where there are 2 lanes to turn right, but the first one is straight ahead also. Often you'll find someone stopped in the first lane without indicating right causing an issue.

• Agree 2

So why is it that drivers who are in a such a rush that their beeping at those in front for slow takeoffs, cutting folks off, running red lights etc.

That they get such road rage that they take the time to confront and spit, or hit, chase with a sword of gun.

Got to be nuts.

If your in such a fracking hurry just get on with it.

But due to some kind of time distortion they have the time stop and confront. 

Disgusting, pathetic behaviour by the Russian. Hard to believe these people are the descendants of those who fought so bravely to resist the Nazi invasion.

• Confused 1

Already left the country but hired a lawyer... Seems he really wants to come back some day. I hope they keep him out permanently. When the garbage is out, you don't bring it back in.

Spit on a Thai If russian no problem you're allowed to leave the country and come back to face charges. any other nationality i don't think that would have happened.  Still they wanna keep Putin sweet so if it comes to a nuke war they'll be left alone

• Confused 1