Genocidal Hamas is Making Peace Impossible

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

...and that 'pressure' takes the form of firing rockets at civilian areas in Israel. Also takes the form of mass murder, gang rape, and kidnapping of innocent civilians within the state of Israel. 

Sadly, yes. I condemn these terrorist actions but understand why they happen, similarly I can understand why you think the way you do and support Israel.  It's important for me, as neither an Israeli, American, Arab, a Jew or Muslim to look at both sides to understand the big picture. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Sadly, yes. I condemn these terrorist actions but understand why they happen, similarly I can understand why you think the way you do and support Israel.  It's important for me, as neither an Israeli, American, Arab, a Jew or Muslim to look at both sides to understand the big picture. 

I find it hard to "understand" deliberately trying to murder as many innocent civilians as possible. Especially when there are other forms of resistance available. The only reason I can see for such actions is pure race hatred.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I find it hard to "understand" deliberately trying to murder as many innocent civilians as possible. Especially when there are other forms of resistance available. The only reason I can see for such actions is pure race hatred.

I agree, it's sad and hard to understand the hatred Jews and Muslims have for each other.

Being Scottish, I do understand a little about displacement and land appropriation(stories passed down from great grandparents) in the Highland Clearances. There are striking parallels in terms of displacement and land appropriation.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

I agree, it's sad and hard to understand the hatred Jews and Muslims have for each other.

Being Scottish, I do understand a little about displacement and land appropriation(stories passed down from great grandparents) in the Highland Clearances. There are striking parallels in terms of displacement and land appropriation.

What a load..............🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/12/2024 at 9:35 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

As you are new to this topic and new to  THIS  issue , the first rule is to say you are NOT anti  Jew , just anti Israel .

You really need to state that some of your best friends are Jews now to try and repair the damage you've caused . 

Better even to stay that you've got  Rabbi friend .

You are anti Israel OK, NOT anti Jew  .

Some of your best friends are Jews, remember 

I understand what you mean now. 
What is the point of having a topic of discussion if you not say what you really think?

Got to follow the narrative and you are right.

i won’t bother commenting here again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

I understand what you mean now. 
What is the point of having a topic of discussion if you not say what you really think?

Got to follow the narrative and you are right.

i won’t bother commenting here again.

Hooray..........🤗

• Haha 1