Joe Biden Favored to Beat Donald Trump in 538 Election Forecast

Social Media

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

You can keep trying to dig your way out but it’s an impossible task.  

Yeh, riiiight,  you think I am the only one that reads your dodges, but you carry on, its amusing, you're locked up in your flat, wondering what to post next..🤭

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump admitted he fired his speech writers and used AI generated speech. I say brilliant after he spoke about electrocution and a shark. Even AI can’t help that level of stupidity. 

Sources?

Every idiot is fabuling about AI!

Btw, the current, distributed, easy accessable, "free" AI, to every stupid cellphone, with-, or without agreement, is especially designed to keep, or make the "folks" even more stupid, and extort them anyhow.

Not to "help".  Instead, make those believe in all this BS, they want to be believed.

Otherwise it would not make any sense at all. Or, do you really think, they'll give every dumbhead their tools for free?

Just think about the development of the internet, from its beginning until today. Wake up! 

And the disgusting "Buyden" creep, with his whole fascist libtart entrourage stands for exactly this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Possibly both. But also very pragmatic. Give him a 'win' and he will stop.  Or are you in favor of WW3 to save Ukraine? Because that is the only other alternative that I can see. And Ukraine aint worth it.

That was tried in Munich in 1938. Didn't work.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

That was tried in Munich in 1938. Didn't work.

I think your veiled Nazi references probably don't apply.

So, how do you see an outcome that both avoids WW3 AND kicks Russia out of all occupied Ukranian territory, including the Crimea? This is a question all the Zelensky cheerleaders never seem to have a rational answer for.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Maitdjai said:

Sources?

Every idiot is fabuling about AI!

Btw, the current, distributed, easy accessable, "free" AI, to every stupid cellphone, with-, or without agreement, is especially designed to keep, or make the "folks" even more stupid, and extort them anyhow.

Not to "help".  Instead, make those believe in all this BS, they want to be believed.

Otherwise it would not make any sense at all. Or, do you really think, they'll give every dumbhead their tools for free?

Just think about the development of the internet, from its beginning until today. Wake up! 

And the disgusting "Buyden" creep, with his whole fascist libtart entrourage stands for exactly this.

What the hell is fabuling.? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

What the hell is fabuling.? 

Instead of saying somthing, only a wet fart!

Ig you've no fantasy, google it, use some dumbhead AI!

Edited by Maitdjai
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Yeh, riiiight,  you think I am the only one that reads your dodges, but you carry on, its amusing, you're locked up in your flat, wondering what to post next..🤭

Enjoy Perth!  Plenty of sand to keep you company.

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

He easily triggered. Lost cause. 

I just gave you an answer to your "smart" question.
Two sentenced, wannabe terminating, get out of it-reflexes are the usual last resort of libtards.
"He easily triggered", lol. Who is "he", and what is the "lost cause"?

Edited by Maitdjai
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Maitdjai said:

Whispering? This retard might be nearly deaf anyway. They might give him e-shocks before every speech.
Or positioning children in the audience, better closer to him, holding cards. Attracting him more as a teleprompter.

He'd want to smell their hair! 

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Enjoy Perth!  Plenty of sand to keep you company.

Great, I'll have to Google exactly where it is first, is that where your flat is........? 🤗

23 minutes ago, transam said:

Great, I'll have to Google exactly where it is first, is that where your flat is........? 🤗

No need to Google.  You’re already there.

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

We'll just have to suck it up and accept low unemployment, a vibrant stock market, improved infrastructure, highest growth rate since the late 1990s, and the continuation of both the US Constitution and democracy.

Admittedly, it's a tough choice between democracy + free speech + press freedom + freedom of/from religion + growth + low UE vs fascism + suspension of the US Constitution + a dictatorship + mandatory whackadoodle KKKristianity, but lets go with the former and see.

Sounds like Tug88.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

So, how do you see an outcome that both avoids WW3 AND kicks Russia out of all occupied Ukranian territory, including the Crimea?

First, why, in your fantasy premise, does Crimea have to be included?

Second, current risk of a "world war" is single digits.

Finally, the current long-term commitments from Europe and the US for equipment, training, arms, ammo etc will grind dwindling Russian resolve and resources.

Easy n done.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, In Full Agreement said:

Are you one of those jealous non=Americans, sport?          :cheesy:

Actually, I feel sorry for you Yanks. And thank g-d I'm not an American. There is absolutely nothing to feel jealous about towards Americans only pity and sadness! Having been to the USA I can say America is a beautiful country, But shame about the people who live there. 

Edited by CharlieKo

1 hour ago, mikebike said:

First, why, in your fantasy premise, does Crimea have to be included?

Second, current risk of a "world war" is single digits.

Finally, the current long-term commitments from Europe and the US for equipment, training, arms, ammo etc will grind dwindling Russian resolve and resources.

Easy n done.

Small flaw in that logic is that Ukraine will run out of the most important resource- men, long before Russia. And all the gear from NATO won't make up for it. Especially if Ukraine needs to go on offence to win back territory. The Russians are tenacious on defence, just ask Hitler.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, riclag said:

Seems you think it's outrageous that there are people who do not support genocide\ apartheidism. Well I think that is atrocious that there are people that don't. Biden being among them. Over the many wars the USA has been in during his time, too many to count, the only one that he was not full throated supportive of was the one he was fighting age for. Of course  he got five deferments for it. The word chickenhawk comes to mind.