Personalized Meal Prep & Delivery In Pattaya?

Ebumbu

Hi. I'm considering a move to south of Pattaya. Not sure where yet. I have gastritis and I need very bland, made-to-order meals delivered to my home. For example, grilled chicken with no seasoning, grilled salmon with no seasoning, steamed vegetables, fresh vegetable juice, grilled potatoes, fresh fruits, plain brown rice, etc. Nothing fried. It's hard to find very plain food in Thailand! Can I find that near Pattaya? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

I have tried the delivery method for healthy simple food, and find it way overpriced!

Far easier to simply buy fresh produce at the nearest market, and boil/steam/wok whatever you want.

You may even find it cheaper to have a live-in gf do all of this for you, rather than ordering online!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Far easier to simply buy fresh produce at the nearest market, and boil/steam/wok whatever you want.

Far cheaper, not far easier.

2 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

You may even find it cheaper to have a live-in gf do all of this for you, rather than ordering online!

Probably not, after you add up the cost of her support, family "emergencies," and the salary most guys here will be forced to pay.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

I have tried the delivery method for healthy simple food, and find it way overpriced!

I can't reliably walk until I get a hip replacement.  How much would a "girlfriend" be per month to cook for me, clean, and maybe occasionally other "duties"? Can she be trusted around computers and expensive stuff? 

In an ideal world, she takes care of me after major hip surgery. 

Edited by Ebumbu

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Far cheaper, not far easier.

Probably not, after you add up the cost of her support, family "emergencies," and the salary most guys here will be forced to pay.

I can't reliably walk until I get a hip replacement.  How much would a "girlfriend" be per month to cook for me, clean, and maybe occasionally other "duties"? Can she be trusted around computers and expensive stuff? 

In an ideal world, she takes care of me after major hip surgery? Thank you. 

17 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

In an ideal world, she takes care of me after major hip surgery? Thank you. 

You might inquire over in the Health forum, since the role has expanded to possible trustworthy caregiver. Recurring topic.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

Hi. I'm considering a move to south of Pattaya. Not sure where yet. I have gastritis and I need very bland, made-to-order meals delivered to my home. For example, grilled chicken with no seasoning, grilled salmon with no seasoning, steamed vegetables, fresh vegetable juice, grilled potatoes, fresh fruits, plain brown rice, etc. Nothing fried. It's hard to find very plain food in Thailand! Can I find that near Pattaya? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Easy Health
312 Pattaya 3rd Rd