When did it all get flushed?

SoCal1990

5 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I agrtee... this just in from joe... "Interior Department spokesperson Tyler Cherry has been promoted to asssociate communications director at the White House."  Direct quote... the spelling of associate is on them... I wonder if it had anything to do with what this "guy" is about... 555 Interior Department spokesperson Tyler Cherry was appointed to the role in 2021.

Hunter Biden?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just the picture of that video is enough to not click on it and watch even one second.

About the question when it started: I remember when Geroge W Busch got elected and many people all over the world thought that Americans are crazy. And many of us thought it can't get worse. Please, anybody but W. And then Trump appeared, and it got worse, a lot worse.

I don't know where it will go from here, but at least I am very careful with hoping anything else will be better. I am sure the Americans will find someone worse.

I didn't feel compelled to watch either video... his or yours

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

I blame the voters, As Thomas Jefferson said “The government you elect is the government you deserve.”

That goes regardless of whether you vote for Biden or Trump! 

I blame the guys with the Bic pens.  And USB chips and interweb connectivity.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I agrtee... this just in from joe... "Interior Department spokesperson Tyler Cherry has been promoted to asssociate communications director at the White House."  Direct quote... the spelling of associate is on them... I wonder if it had anything to do with what this "guy" is about... 555 

Those earings must be hard on the lobes.

image.png.8b370b49df2956a3098a83e7663dc47e.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

When exactly did normalcy fully disappear from American civil society and it turned into this dystopian republic of fools living in some bizarre and fake alternative reality? 🙄 

If you can even make it through more than the first 7 minutes of this without throwing up then let me know. 

Yessir, in my opinion it started many years ago and each successive generation pushed even harder on the gas pedal driving to oblivion.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Biden doesn’t hate you. Are you butthurt over his Irish Catholic background?

No, we view the Irish same same as you Americans view the Poles. Thick as a brick. And as dumb as a mule!

Edited by CharlieKo
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes the maga fascists are a minority though but unfortunately the structure of the US election system allows them the real chance of taking total power anyway.

The San Francisco mayoral debate took an odd turn on Monday after Democrat Mayor London Breed asked one of her challengers, Mark Farrell, to name "any drag queens" and three LGBTQ advisers to his campaign. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/progressive-mayor-challenges-rival-to-name-three-drag-queens-in-city-redeem-yourself/ar-BB1oB1ZY?ocid=BingNewsSerp

I was there 2 yrs ago and most  everything was open, now look at where it is.

And yet at the Majoral debates one candidate was asked to name 3 drag queens. Not about crime, about why the businesses are closed down, no.... This is what happens when you have democratic strongholds.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1