90 day & TM.30

I've never had a TM.30. Yearly extensions at CW never ask for it.

However, I've been rejected online a few times with the notation, "Please update TM.30".

Fine by EMS, of course. But there's an uncomfortable delay of a few weeks after 90-day expires.

Can't update what you don't have. So my wife, the 'housemistress' filled in the online TM.30 form, listing her ID, our address for 33 years, my name & passport, and validity till the next visa extension.

Still rejected. What am I doing wrong??? TIA! 

14 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

I've never had a TM.30. Yearly extensions at CW never ask for it.

However, I've been rejected online a few times with the notation, "Please update TM.30".

Fine by EMS, of course. But there's an uncomfortable delay of a few weeks after 90-day expires.

Can't update what you don't have. So my wife, the 'housemistress' filled in the online TM.30 form, listing her ID, our address for 33 years, my name & passport, and validity till the next visa extension.

Still rejected. What am I doing wrong??? TIA! 

I think the first one you might have to do in person and since you have never done one, you might be expected to pay the fine, do the TM30 and then from now on, your wife can do any update when needed.

25 minutes ago, Presnock said:

I think the first one you might have to do in person and since you have never done one, you might be expected to pay the fine, do the TM30 and then from now on, your wife can do any update when needed.

15 minutes ago, phetpeter said:

Simple, Just go into immigration and have the first one done by the officer, after that, you good to go every 90 days online. simple and painless.

The message received is to 'update TM30' which suggests Immigration have an old one on file.

I've come across other expats who claim never to have filed a TM30, when in fact years ago during a visit for an extension based on Thai spouse, the IO completed the TM30, which the wife signed and put the receipt in her bag (now discarded) and the husband was oblivious to what had taken place.

8 hours ago, Liquorice said:

Did you use the selections from the optional drop down boxes.

Did you upload passport data page, wifes ID card, Tabien Baan.

Does the address on the ID card and Tabien Baan correspond to your actual address.

We never saw the 'options' for uploading any of these. Just filled in the form. Might this be the problem?

1 hour ago, unblocktheplanet said:

We never saw the 'options' for uploading any of these. Just filled in the form. Might this be the problem?

You were trying to register for online TM30 submission, right?

You have to register and be approved first, before you can then submit the TM30.

• Thanks 1