Why are Thai men so submissive

Yamu

26 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

They don’t have enough local news.

So much going on in Thailand but not reported here only trash talking and arguing about Trump, Gaza, the UK etc. 

if they don’t improve it I will leave despite being awarded my silver membership yesterday 

How about you be proactive and post some local news instead of whinging and threading to leave 

I’ll take your silver membership gladly 

Y F 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yamu said:

sitting by and just watching as westerners come in and steal all the prime grade women and they do nothing but smile and cower.

You'll find these working girls have a Thai spouse. 

The spouse is happy to 'smile and cower', he's watching his 'prime grade' wife go along with these foreigners because she will come home with the bacon 💲💲💲💲💲💲

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

How about you be proactive and post some local news instead of whinging and threading to leave 

I’ll take your silver membership gladly 

Y F 

I did try but some of the members with a lot of posts were very triggered.

And my Thai is not good enough yet, but I will do when it is. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Yamu said:

westerners come in and steal all the prime grade women and they do nothing but smile and cower.

One of those self-serving little myths we've always loved to pride ourselves on here.

The women going w/ farang are far below prime grade and not particularly desirable to Thai men as serious partners. Further, the Thai men know that she's only out for the money and may simply wish her well, even hope to get a share of it if possible.

Thai men with game have all the real babes. No contest.

• Love It 2

4 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

Insightful OP. In my 2 weeks in Hua Hin I've also noticed a certain level of submissive behaviour.

They're more than happy to rip off Westerners (they tried to charge me $30AUD for a Nike shirt but I managed to get them down to a great price - $23AUD) but they turn to jelly when the missus starts barking orders. 

In my part of the world, we call it small willy syndrome but I'm not sure if it's respectful to say this in Thailand 

The small willy, big willy song is sort of a face saver, or an escape route for males with an inferiority complex. Almost the 8 Billion of the world's population was not mad by big willys! If that is the case, the African males got to be hyper active around the globe.

Scientifically too the big will small willy song has been proven to be a myth. Anyways, it's a good escape route indeed!

59 minutes ago, ravip said:

The small willy, big willy song is sort of a face saver, or an escape route for males with an inferiority complex. Almost the 8 Billion of the world's population was not mad by big willys! If that is the case, the African males got to be hyper active around the globe.

Scientifically too the big will small willy song has been proven to be a myth. Anyways, it's a good escape route indeed!

Thanks for educating everyone about small willy's

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

my posts/replies keep getting removed.

Yes, me too, my replies removed. 

It's really annoying, you go to the effort to explain in detail all the facts then the other member has a winge to the mods because they have their feelings hurt. 

These days I prefer not to get into conversation, I'd rather one of those stupid confused emoji's from the weirdos. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Yamu said:

Hello flogwallahs,

I have now been in Thailand for 3 weeks so i am practically a local now. One thing that has struck me is why the local men (and even the vast majority of the localised farang) are so submissive.

I dont mean to be offensive however between half the men dressing as lady boys for sex and the remainder sitting by and just watching as westerners come in and steal all the prime grade women and they do nothing but smile and cower.

Occassionally an uppity mong will try and do something sleezly like scam an unsuspecting foreigner but as a culture they are extremely submissive.

Reminds me a bit of red headed south australia doctors who let their wives wear the pants and sleep with the tradies while the husband is on night shift

been a while since we had a new troll. I'm sure you will fit right in

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

21 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes, me too, my replies removed. 

It's really annoying, you go to the effort to explain in detail all the facts then the other member has a winge to the mods because they have their feelings hurt. 

These days I prefer not to get into conversation, I'd rather one of those stupid confused emoji's from the weirdos. 

This so much.

I've left some of my best material and work around this site only for pleb posters to mash to the Mods. @Celcius reported all my a-grade work yesterday and the forum is worse for it

8 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

Insightful OP. In my 2 weeks in Hua Hin I've also noticed a certain level of submissive behaviour.

They're more than happy to rip off Westerners (they tried to charge me $30AUD for a Nike shirt but I managed to get them down to a great price - $23AUD) but they turn to jelly when the missus starts barking orders. 

In my part of the world, we call it small willy syndrome but I'm not sure if it's respectful to say this in Thailand 

$23 for a knock off shirt, you taking the piss or what  

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Yamu said:

I dont mean to be offensive however between half the men dressing as lady boys for sex and the remainder sitting by and just watching as westerners come in and steal all the prime grade women and they do nothing but smile and cower.

That's a common misunderstanding.  What you and other Westerners consider Thailand's "prime grade women" rate much lower in the eyes of most Thai men whose idea of female perfection is quite a bit different.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

That's a good statement ,That Small willy syndrome most be right They say that Thais have Small willies , Fits them to a Tee than.

On 6/28/2024 at 7:43 AM, Yamu said:

Hello flogwallahs,

I have now been in Thailand for 3 weeks so i am practically a local now. One thing that has struck me is why the local men (and even the vast majority of the localised farang) are so submissive.

Occassionally an uppity mong will try and do something sleezly like scam an unsuspecting foreigner but as a culture they are extremely submissive.

Reminds me a bit of red headed south australia doctors who let their wives wear the pants and sleep with the tradies while the husband is on night shift

'Mong'. I like that word, not heard it used since I was 14. Thank you for this addition to my vocabulary as in:  "many mongs think they get a good deal when they meet a girl in a bar and pay to have sex with her. But he doesn't know that she hands some over to her family and most of it over to her brother or Thai boyfriend to pay for his motorcycle and his other girlfriends."