Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Well 70 million folks plus dont think he is, so last I looked, you arent Diogenes

I'm afraid that I don't really get the Diogenes reference, all I know is that he was the originator of the cynic movement (and I am quite cynical) and that he came from Corinth. 

I have been to Corinth - sailed through the Corinth Canal on a trip from Malta to Athens. Quite amazing. Stopped in a little place called Navpaxos, and I went ashore to buy provisions for the boat (crew of 12). In the only shop, speaking no Greek I launched into an extravagent and elaborate mime, to order the food needed. After some twenty minutes the young lady who was behind the counter took pity on me, and announced that she was from Melbourne in Australia, and was back staying with her grandparents who owned the shop.

I felt a complete fool!

Bottom line for me is trump was as expected all lies and spin,Joe Biden utter failed to reassure us that his age isn’t a factor,it is that being said he and the BIDEN TEAM are far and away better for the country and planet.lm not even going to go into any of the trump salad it’s meaningless and all of it bad.I will for sure be voting blue.am I open to a new candidate sure from rep or dem as long as they support democracy are against putin and Support the environment 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

"Look" (Lol)

Absolutely predictable!

The "surprise" of the fake MSM is nothing more, as hypocrisy.

The Democrats, including the "First Lady", should be charged for elderly abuse.

Now they are in panic?

Or did they deliberately victimised Joe?

To launch the "Cackling Horse",  or Michelle Obama?

Anybody available?

Governors of failed Blue-States?

Many questions.

The main problem is, how to get rid of the (now official) senile dxrtbag.

Being lurking, and lying himself through US politics for so many decades.

Btw, without any real achievements at all. Only lining the pockets of the corrupt  "Buyden" clan.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You don't get it still. Most democrats had concerns about Biden and aren't invested in him as leader. Today was best either as him nailing Trump or him crashing and burning badly so a new leader can be picked. The latter happened. It's like pulling off a band aid  - better fast than slow - decision to replace him is now easy rather than watching a continuing slow decline when the decision to replace is  too late. 

Trump is still Trump  - popular with a certain base but so full of lies and bluster and childish nonsense for those that can see -  he even went with the aborting  babies after birth line today - a new younger faster opponent should do the job that Biden can no longer do i.e. efficiently showing those on the fence how full of it he is. 

You and others need to stop and think more. July is a couple days and Dem convention is next. The next "guy" like Newsom ( god forbid) could potentially be Pres for 8 years!! Biden or Trump max 4 years. No one who is even a little on the fence in any party would vote for Newsom. I'm in Massachusetts for the Summer and CAMBRIDGE people think he's too far left lol. It's just too late in the game now to create a new guy  and get a lot of support in this huge country. Trump will be in for four years. Dems have a LONG time to come up with a winner ( or loser) for next round. Cher, De Niro, Tug, Rosie and Whoopi will all be living in Vancouver by then as happy Canadians. The next election in 2028 might REALLY have a great leader! 

• Thanks 1

One thing I like about Trump (father, please forgive me) of his appearance in this debate is that the arrogant air seemed to have taken a bow. Felony seems to have become Trump, god forbid. There a trace of resignation, if not humiliation, in his usual mugging. A touch of pathos, if you will, which is rare in a creature of habitual deceipt.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, watthong said:

One thing I like about Trump (father, please forgive me) of his appearance in this debate is that the arrogant air seemed to have taken a bow. Felony seems to have become Trump, god forbid. There a trace of resignation, if not humiliation, in his usual mugging. A touch of pathos, if you will, which is rare in a creature of habitual deceipt.

hello this is planet earth calling. how can i help you today ? 

So it seems the biggest liars turned out to be the Biden inner circle and mainstream media who have been covering for him for the last few years.  The truth is he has the mental acuity of scrambled eggs.  The debate was a complete disaster.   America's enemies are laughing and her friends should be very worried.    

Edited by SleepyJoe
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, watthong said:

One thing I like about Trump (father, please forgive me) of his appearance in this debate is that the arrogant air seemed to have taken a bow. Felony seems to have become Trump, god forbid. There a trace of resignation, if not humiliation, in his usual mugging. A touch of pathos, if you will, which is rare in a creature of habitual d

"Convicted Felony"

That might be the rest, if at all.

Besides a lot of "efforts", it still isn't looking too good for the "Transformers".

The opposite happens.

It's getting worse on a daily basis.

When the abused imbecile has to do an average job in public.

It's quite late to realise this fact.

Popcorn time. 

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

Biden is at a campaign event now. Dude has no intention if quitting thankfully. He does seem as sharp as a tack today.

Scripted teleprompter hand picked minimal audience event in the heavily Democratic part of Wake County, NC. It was just a lie fest and 1984 style hate. Speeches dont overule reality.

• Confused 1

What happened?  No remarks from TUG.  The reason for the early debate was so Joe Biden who refuses to leave would be seen as he really is.  Now there is time for a replacement.  Jill has been the one pushing Joe to stay in.  She loves the lifestyle.  Just hope Newsome or Whitmer are not the likely replacement for Joe.  Truth is, Trump could have done better too.  And I am one of his supporters.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn't watch but from what I'm reading, went as expected.  Many now calling for biden to withdraw.  What a mess the dems have on their hands, with about 4 months to go. IMHO

That is just my opinion, from my readings which I won't bother linking, so they won't need to be. deleted.

Just hope there's a big COLA for 2024, for next year's (2025) Soc Sec.   If Trump is a repeat, expect less inflation / COLA, and a weaker $$$ against the ฿฿฿, the next 4 years.   

I hope the dems can nominate someone to beat Trump :coffee1:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1