Major Pride Events to be Held in Koh Samui and Bangkok

snoop1130

alright, equality. 

your kid will see/witness this pride parade. interesting figure of speech though. proud to be different? no problem. parade? look I'm different and I proud to be different. no problem at all.

but please, don't march on the streets - I refuse to spend hours of my time and gigabytes of my son brain explaining what is it, who are those people and why rainbow.

It took me a lot of time to explain the miracle of trinity - Almighty was watching while Almighty was doing very young wife of some poor guy to impregnate her and give birth to himself Almighty. He didn't need this information, but somehow it got into picture.

And now this? many young ones will find it exciting and if their parents will not interfere they might follow. Well, it is exciting parade, isn't?

I'm not whatever-phobic, just please keep your perversions preferences to yourself, money is not everything and not every LGBTQ+ person will turn Anderson Cooper and Elton John. 

image.jpeg.4b597378868cc6b756f6e983df4ef0f8.jpeg

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Can you define "areas of supremacy", explain why you need to hear six of them, and explain how you think this will help further the debate?

You're the one that mentioned supremacy. It's up to you to say what gay supremacy is because I have no clue what you mean by it. That's why I asked you to give examples. 

Edited by Baht Simpson
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

You're the one that mentioned supremacy. It's up to you to say what gay supremacy is because I have no clue what you mean by it. That's why I asked you to give examples. 

So you were asking for something specific, that I didn't actually say, and you specifically needed six of them, but you didn't even know what you were asking for?  That sounds unlikely.

• Confused 5

10 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

So you were asking for something specific, that I didn't actually say, and you specifically needed six of them, but you didn't even know what you were asking for?  That sounds unlikely.

Hogwash. You mentioned Pride and a "movement" which I took to be LGBT. Are u saying it was a different movement? Lol.

If you state something and use a particular word it's up to you to explain what you mean by it, not others. "Supremacy" has sinister connotations.

The six examples were just an attempt at humour because I knew you would struggle with one. 

In any case Happy Pride. 

Edited by Baht Simpson
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Baht Simpson said:

If you state something and use a particular word it's up to you to explain what you mean by it, not others.

Obviously, that's why I asked you to explain what the words you were using meant.

Still wating for that...  🙄

1 hour ago, Baht Simpson said:

The six examples were just an attempt at humour because I knew you would struggle with one. 

So you were just trolling after all.  Got it.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

You've failed to address everything I've asked and just turned the conversation around.

I'll let the good people here decide who the troll is.

You make it so difficult to converse sensibly with you.

I'm done.

It's pretty simple.  I asked you to explain what you meant by "areas of supremacy" so that I could answer your question, and you wouldn't do so.

It's on you to explain what you mean if it is unclear, not me.

It's fairly obvious you are trolling for this reason, let alone the fact that you even admitted that you were "attempting humour".

If you were being genuine, you could have simply asked what I meant by supremacy.  Your initial response was clearly not in good faith.

You're not "done" as you were never "doing" in the first place.  Just a boring old troll.

Edited by BangkokReady

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Probably will be in effect before the end of the year. 

We hope so but the palace has 4 months to sign the law. If it is not done in that time the law can be signed by the PM and than after publishing in the Royal Gazet it will take again 4 months before people can really marry... So It is almost 1st of July in 4 months it is November and possible it can be maybe next year March.... So don't hope for this year yet....