Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Trump has a good looking wife. The other looks like a tranny.

Some say she is hot. I never thought so. I always thought she looked angry, and unhappy. She makes up well, and dresses up well, but I do not think she has the dignity, wit, intelligence, charm, or gravitas to shine Jill Biden's shoes. Yes, Jill is older, if that is your definition of looking like a tranny.

Edited by spidermike007

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Must have a 4 year cold. Nice excuse. Nobody is buying it.

Politifact, listen to the fact check ... Trump was on task and forceful in his continued lying and continues to present a clear and present danger to the USA and worldwide.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Some say she is hot. I never thought so. I always thought she looked angry, and unhappy. She makes up well, and dresses up well, but I do not think she has the dignity, wit, intelligence, charm, or gravitas to shine Jill Biden's shoes.,

Nailed that one but good. She seems like a sad hooker in my eyes

3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Remember this one? If you read the transcript of the Biden-Trump debate on CNN website Biden does pretty well. But images are more powerful than words and this one went far to dunk Dukakis.

3159FE_DA_080128tank_10420.jpg?update-time=&size=responsive640

After the break Biden picked up his pace. I had to change speakers as when Biden first spoke his voice was so bad I could not hear him

2 minutes ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Biden's days are counted.

Biden must go.

He is a disgrace for America.

Trump is going to make America great again!

Long live the MAGA movement in America.

Can you imagine the level of anger Trump will have after losing to Biden in November as he relishes all of this.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

It sure would have helped if president Biden let everyone know he was sick with a cold,trump did the usual lie and spin on stage presence trump won hands down on policy obviously Biden I’d like to see Biden drop out but regardless he will get my vote over Trump without reservation the team in place will continue to move us forward 

Think many feel the same as you.  Don't you think Trump behaved better than usual.   Maybe Trump felt sorry for him if he even has the capacity.  I think I will be voting for Trump.  Trump's use of blush has definitely improved.  I prefer the old hue for the pure entertainment value. Putting his character aside, I hope I'm as sharp as Trump at his age. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm lovin' it that the broken US political system that gave us Vietnam and the second Gulf war ( WMDs anyone? ) is finally being exposed for what it is. However, the lunatic is definitely more entertaining than the zombie. His first 4 years were brilliant entertainment and the next 4 should be even better.

4 years of corpse supporters whining. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, atpeace said:

Don't you think Trump behaved better than usual. 

For Trump, that was a very restrained performance, though he did let his mouth get away on him.

I particularly enjoyed that bits when he was lying, as it was sure getting Biden worked up. Biden spent most of his non speaking time looking confused as though he couldn't understand what Trump was saying, and the rest looking gobsmacked as though he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Bit like seeing a possum dazzled by a car's headlights on a road at night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm lovin' it that the broken US political system that gave us Vietnam and the second Gulf war ( WMDs anyone? ) is finally being exposed for what it is. However, the lunatic is definitely more entertaining than the zombie. His first 4 years were brilliant entertainment and the next 4 should be even better.

So when was it good? It is a mess at the moment but IMO it is a  good place versus past decades.  Not perfect but by all measurements, minus subjective ones, the USA is a much more productive and wealthy nation than 100 years ago.  My worry is the debt but that was  the case 10 years ago when it was tiny in comparison.  Maybe the answer is to just print more money and all will be peaches forever.