Immigration Police Arrest Japanese National For Overstay

webfact

17 minutes ago, cowellandrew said:

I wish our lazy police could arrest some Thais over here on over staying!

😂

As far as I know it's not a police job in the UK, My daughter owns 4 Pizza and Kebab take away shops, she does very well so has lots of staff, she got raided last year one night, all her staff are legit, I should have added, Boarder Control and Immigration,

Edited by ChipButty
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ChipButty said:

As far as I know it's not a police job in the UK, My daughter owns 4 Pizza and Kebab take away shops, she does very well so has lots of staff, she got raided last year one night, all her staff are legit, 

Well that's good to know I know a few that have expired visas!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr. Miyoshi is reportedly linked to a series of criminal activities back in Japan.

Oh, my God!

Those Japanese nationals linked to organized crime are finding a safe heaven in Thailand? Thailand has become a refuge for criminals and fugitives from all over the world. What a disgrace for the Kingdom!

No more Visa Free! No more Visa on Arrival! Enough is enough.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Oh, my God!

Those Japanese nationals linked to organized crime are finding a safe heaven in Thailand? Thailand has become a refuge for criminals and fugitives from all over the world. What a disgrace for the Kingdom!

Watching the developments of the RTP they must think it's safe to blend in over here.

5 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Oh, my God!

I can't tell if post like this are satire 

Excellent work, congratulations to the boys in brown for hunting down this criminal and even give his name in the media.

Thanks to the path blazing endeavours by the authorities, acting on a tip-off, I might suggest to carry on the good work in relation to a very old skeleton in the closet -  the grandson of the Red Bull empire, a certain Mr Vorayuth Yoovidhya. He allegedly killed police officer on duty, Mr Wichian Klanprasert on 3 September 2012, some twelve years ago. 

The statute of limitations, apparently, expires in less than three months from now. As the case seems to be pretty clear and  helping officials got moved to "inactive posts by the bus load, the police officer is still dead and the last hurdle of not being able to find Mr Vorayuth Yoovidhya has also been solved. On Youtube there is a clip by AP (Associated Press?) where the culprit was asked in London in front of his residence, if and when he would return to Bangkok to face the music. The only thing by Mr Vorayuth Yoovidhya spoken into the intercom was to "open the door".

So, given the efficiency of hunting down this Japanese wrong-doer it could possibly be, that the Red Bull story might arrive at court, with him in attendance to present his version of the story of the alleged murder. All the other charges like racing with anything between 170-180km/h in Bangkok, loaded with alcohol (post-stress drink, he claims), heroin in his blood (residue of a dental treatment) and lying straight through his teeth to the authorities ...... have meanwhile been wiped off the legal slate and filed away - for good - I hear. 

I am sure, that the untouchable adherence to law and order will be upkept in such a way, that this case can be closed as well - prior to the statute of limitations in September this year. The clip, should the police need my help, by AP monologuing with Mr Vorayuth Yoovidhya, can be found here: