Would you support Jill Biden for Prez? Which girl loves power more? Hill or Jill?

GammaGlobulin

Hi Folks,

Watching Jill talk to Old Joe on stage during the past day or so, it struck me that Jill seems to need the power and trimmings of the White House even more than Joe.

She praised her hubby for being able to "answer ALL the questions", as if she were speaking to one of her former elementary students.

So then, what is in it for her, that she should be so maniacal in her support of a lost cause?

Does she so much covet the seat of world power?

The genuflecting of those around her, every moment of her waking day?

Is she sort of like Hill, too, in this regard?

These days, Jill reminds me of Hill.  And, also, Hill reminds me of Jill.

So, would you vote for either Hill or Jill, or rather JILL, if Jill would run this November, instead of Hill?

image.png.823fa4b764614bf0a17f885358332637.png

Certainly, both ladies, Hill and Jill, are smart enough to hold office as Pres.

If Biden bowed out now, would he be able to broker a Jill take the Prez compromise?

In my view, a Jill presidency would be more interesting than a Trump presidency, simply because we know what to expect from Trump.

And so, things would not be as exciting for the media, nor for us.

I hope that things will work out for Jill, after things turned out so poorly for Hill.

Regards,

Gamma

Note: Personally, I would like to see much more of Jill, rather than Joe.

image.png.cacb20b33a159f693c1ddc01e28667ac.png

Note2:  Surely, Jill must be completely aware of the state of her husbands cognitive decline/physical decline.  Therefore, what's actually going on in HER mind, one wonders?

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Suddenly you've given up your usual diatribes about inanimate objects like washing machines, computer chairs and light bulbs and you're onto some sort of political soapbox tirade. Why bother? 

You're clearly out of your league now on topics involving intellectual humans with your typical posting style that consists of a flurry of whimsical, one sentence paragraphs, overuse of the enter key, and inline linked photos and YouTube videos.  

Why not stick to your usual non-topical type topics and post some more threads about things like adult undergarments, the last bit of peanut butter that always gets stuck in the bottom of the jar or maybe one about where to buy the best silk pajamas online?

Or at least reply to yourself on this topic with 4-5 more posts of meaningless afterthoughts before this topic rightfully gets kicked out of The Pub by the mods and relegated for being in the wrong board. 

• Agree 1

Hi Gamma,

Reading your thoughts on Jill and Joe, a peculiar image popped into my head: Jill, draped in a cloak of ambition, wielding the trappings of the White House like a modern-day sorceress, casting spells of charm and poise over the nation.

When she praised Joe for answering questions, it did seem a bit like a teacher's nod to a star pupil.

Perhaps she’s just proud of him, or maybe, as you suggest, there’s more to it—a secret potion she’s brewing, perhaps?

Is Jill's unwavering support for Joe a mask for her own thirst for power?

Or is it loyalty, pure and simple?

Could it be she has a hidden agenda, a mystical quest for the Oval Office throne?

The comparison to Hill is intriguing.

Both women, strong and steadfast, seem to mirror each other’s drive and determination.

It’s almost as if they’re characters from a fantastical novel, bound by destiny and political prowess.

Imagining Jill on the ballot is an interesting twist.

Would the electorate rally behind her with the same fervor?

Picture campaign posters with Jill riding a unicorn, wielding a scepter of policy reforms!

Indeed, Jill is astute and capable.

A Jill presidency would undoubtedly shake things up, bringing a new narrative to our political stage.

It might even involve enchanted executive orders and magical press conferences.

As for Joe brokering a Jill takeover, one wonders if such a scenario has crossed their minds in private moments, whispered under the moonlight like a plot from a fantastical political drama.

Jill could inject a fresh sense of unpredictability, keeping both the media and the public on their toes.

Far more intriguing than the well-worn paths of a Trump presidency.

Imagine the headlines: "Jill Casts New Spell Over Healthcare Reform!"

Here’s hoping that if Jill steps into the limelight, her story will unfold more favorably than Hill’s did.

Perhaps she’ll conjure a happy ending from her political cauldron.

Best, 

Alpha

Note: It would certainly be fascinating to see more of Jill and her dynamic with Joe.

Their story is like a modern fairy tale with a twist of political intrigue.

Note2: One can’t help but wonder what calculations and emotions are swirling in Jill’s mind as she navigates this complex landscape.

Is she plotting her next move on a chessboard of power, or simply trying to support her king?

Edited by Alpha84
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Suddenly you've given up your usual diatribes about inanimate objects like washing machines, computer chairs and light bulbs and you're onto some sort of political soapbox tirade. Why bother? 

You're clearly out of your league now on topics involving intellectual humans with your typical posting style that consists of a flurry of whimsical, one sentence paragraphs, overuse of the enter key, and inline linked photos and YouTube videos.  

Why not stick to your usual non-topical type topics and post some more threads about things like adult undergarments, the last bit of peanut butter that always gets stuck in the bottom of the jar or maybe one about where to buy the best silk pajamas online?

Or at least reply to yourself on this topic with 4-5 more posts of meaningless afterthoughts before this topic rightfully gets kicked out of The Pub by the mods and relegated for being in the wrong board. 

I find the motivations of people living in the White House fascinating.

I ponder upon the ways in which power changes their brains, over time, as we know is a real biological process, based on validated science.

They might come into the White House more benign.  But, after 15 years living in the White House, or very near the White House, they are completely different alien beings.

I believe that all humans fall prey to this dynamic.

And, this is something that all of us, including those corrupted by power, need to be aware of.

This is the main reason for this Topic of mine.

Washing machine Topics are also good, of course.

I will try to post more of those types of Topics when the urge hits me, or when required.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Glad you are reading my important Topics.

31 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Glad you are reading my important Topics.

I didn't read a single sentence of your first post. Only the subject header of the topic. Then I scrolled down and read the last sentence of your reply and here we are. 

Why do so many people think the wife of a President (or ex President) will be capable to do his job. Just because they hover around him and are well known in public does not qualify a Person. Did you ever hear of a big company replacing the CEO with his wife? However, looking at the state actual POTUS is in, I guess every person could be President, because the one you have now is for sure not leading. He is only a Mupped for the guys in the background. 

22 minutes ago, CHdiver said:

Why do so many people think the wife of a President (or ex President) will be capable to do his job. Just because they hover around him and are well known in public does not qualify a Person. Did you ever hear of a big company replacing the CEO with his wife? However, looking at the state actual POTUS is in, I guess every person could be President, because the one you have now is for sure not leading. He is only a Mupped for the guys in the background. 

In that case was Reagan any more qualified to be president than Michelle Obama would? At least these presidential wives have spent 4-8 years in the White House watching their husbands play president. 

3 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

In that case was Reagan any more qualified to be president than Michelle Obama would? At least these presidential wives have spent 4-8 years in the White House watching their husbands play president. 

Reagan was perfect, an good actor, and used to read manuscrips, learn them and remember key factors, play them with convinced caracter  as well good at improvising.

What you need is an good actor with an good adising team who knows politics. 

Uhh, no. What has she done aside from being "the wife of"? What exactly qualifies her to be president?

And in other news: women usually make terrible leaders. Just look at Germany and Sweden, being figureatively and literally raped by hordes of Muslim immigrants who wil never integrate into normal society. These were women leaders who allowed them in.

• Confused 1